Oct 25, 2017
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it. This is a perfect TF game. And it's complete. There are so many great abandoned twine games out there but this mf managed to actually finish it. It feels like it had a clear and concise roadmap from start to finish. Would love to see more content.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is a trap, all those sample images in the OP are from a dream sequence. There is no real accompanying text apart from something along the lines 'you went to bed horny and dreamed of sex'

It is CYOA with minimal stats building and it heavily leans towards feminisation. I doubt its completely unavoidable.

The basic premise is you are failing school and the only way for you to get extra credit is to join the drama group. The only role available is a girls role. The CYOA part is basically how much do you want to get into that role.

(*Edit - the tags have now been changed so its less of a trap, but I still think those images need to change)
As long as you pass the exam, you can end the game without needing the play, bypassing the fem stuff.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
This game is a trap, all those sample images in the OP are from a dream sequence. There is no real accompanying text apart from something along the lines 'you went to bed horny and dreamed of sex'

It is CYOA with minimal stats building and it heavily leans towards feminisation. I doubt its completely unavoidable.

The basic premise is you are failing school and the only way for you to get extra credit is to join the drama group. The only role available is a girls role. The CYOA part is basically how much do you want to get into that role.

(*Edit - the tags have now been changed so its less of a trap, but I still think those images need to change)
Thanks. Tells me everything I need to know in order to avoid it.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
As long as you pass the exam, you can end the game without needing the play, bypassing the fem stuff.
That is actually really good to know. In all these forced feminization/M2F games resisting the change is the most obvious win state presented, but it's rarely actually available. Which does make it somewhat debatable whether they're really games or just kinetic novels with a different interface.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes