ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
What do you want, a route where he lines up all the bitches and slaps them in place with his dick?

Hello_There_General

Apr 14, 2020
What do you want, a route where he lines up all the bitches and slaps them in place with his dick?
Not really, just an ending where he actually gets a girlfriend/lover from the game without literally turning into a woman. I guess instead of "masculine", I should have said "traditional romantic", which is heavily teased with most of the female characters.

Reactions: AmerHST

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Whether you pass the test or not, and monogamy. If you pass the test Chelsea admits she loves you as a girl and you two get together for the good ending. If you fail she encourages you to use becoming female as a new start in life which you can accept to become her girlfriend although she will bring men and women back home for the occasional threesome. Both routes require doing your best in the play and accepting the feminization.
how do you get ending 10

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
how do you get ending 10
Talk to Clara daily and then masturbate to avoid being put in chastity. After the dress rehearsal get changed and remove the fake boobs while fooling around with Clara. As long as you pass both the play and the test after that you get together with Clara as a man instead of as a sissy.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Talk to Clara daily and then masturbate to avoid being put in chastity. After the dress rehearsal get changed and remove the fake boobs while fooling around with Clara. As long as you pass both the play and the test after that you get together with Clara as a man instead of as a sissy.
is the manly ending bugged?
all i get to is this image and no one to move past it

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sooo.... Three months now. Anyone who liked the game make a walkthrough or guide? Be real hand... no pun intended

manofhisword

Oct 6, 2017
Sooo.... Three months now. Anyone who liked the game make a walkthrough or guide? Be real hand... no pun intended
If you go to tfgames I put an ending guide and the answers to the exam:

if you want step by step instructions for a given ending they're mostly in the thread:

Ibraki

Sep 27, 2020
anyone know if the teacher has a ending and if she does how to get it
Might be a little late answer for this and you probably already found out how to get the ending. But i got the ending by saying every line wrong during the rehearsals.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Not really, just an ending where he actually gets a girlfriend/lover from the game without literally turning into a woman. I guess instead of "masculine", I should have said "traditional romantic", which is heavily teased with most of the female characters.
Dude the hole game is like a damn bait. lol

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I guess the dev is not on here because they have blithely ignored the problems with case sensitivity in the images folder for the completed release. This includes the 250mb waste of space that is the partially downloaded mp4 file.

Looks like the developer is doing their thing on Windows platform and has blithely let its stupid file explorer to hide file extensions by default. A good number of the jpg and png files have their extensions uppercased while the file body is lower case. On platforms like Linux which use case sensitive filesystems this causes a complete mess of broken image icons in the content since the html file specifies image urls using lowercase.

Dear Developer:

Please take a moment to make sure that you have forced your Windows explorer preferences to SHOW file extensions and then go through your images folder to rename all of those files that have ".PNG" and ".JPG" at the end.

Also there's a partially downloaded mp4 file at images/treetham/endings/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Control_Fetish.mp4.part which is taking over 250mb of space for no good reason. Either fully download and use it or get rid of it.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes