Rahel

Jun 18, 2018
been waiting for this to get translated for a while even if its machine translated.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
what is hell is netorase?
I know netorare which is the mc getting cucked in some fashion.
There's netori where the mc steals someone.
So what's this one?
Also if anyone has played this, can you play the game without being forced to get cucked?
Lol, when fetish tags get to the point where you need to know Japanese verb conjugations to choose your games. :p

jade

Apr 23, 2017
Kind of looks like they reused assets for the males then drew over top of them... :rolleyes:

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
NO!! NOT ANOTHER MTL!!!
before you start crying maybe check to see if its the raw mtl type or the edited, last time i played this it was a partly edited mtl. Havent played this version though, cause apparently someone went through it and edited it and fixed some shit

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
this one is from creator. high quality good stuff aside the art tho. can someone retranslate it or edit the MTL? it would be a shame to leave this title in MTL.

Reactions: rokrad

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
this one is from creator. high quality good stuff aside the art tho. can someone retranslate it or edit the MTL? it would be a shame to leave this title in MTL.
To be honest the MTL is not that bad in the game. It is somewhat understandable.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
I noticed majority of recent MTL games have NTR tag. It's either someone who loves NTR, or REALLY hates it :ROFLMAO:

Shame, though, because Amor Academy had very decent writing, and art was just an afterthought. I imagine this game is the same.
I leaning on them hating it and just shits out the MTL to deter people from NTR. which I hope not lol thats just silly

Dark_VonZer

Mar 27, 2018
Well, the game is great aside of art. A lot of mechanics that are rare from any other hrpg that i think only mijiishi does it (tell me if there are any other devs who use this mechanics too or close).
Even mtl are great start as I finished this game using agth and google translate (lol) and dang that's lot of work for a single story scene (need to translate every three line or else translation broke)
Hope any other mijiishi game translated, like Menimis. That game MC Sana make cameo in this game as shopkeep with her bro/husband. I guess they got happy end in their game. Also Rodrigo, mi amigo, he have his own route there

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Yes this is netorase.
You get magic semen / mana for loaning her out that you can trade in at the shop.
You can send the knight to the brothel, loan her out to drunks at the bar, students for pocket money, or men at the street at night for a pittance amount of gold.
You can also lend her to another party member for automatic mana generation daily.
The only NTR end as mentioned before is blacksmith, and from what I've seen it was because she thought it would bring you the greatest happiness due to your "condition".
Also one/two swinging scenes where you can trade partners with the shopkeeper you trade materials in to.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes