• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Hey. If you guys are interested, I've been working on a semi-edited fan translation since last Summer-ish.
I've already translated around 175k / 200k lines already. Idk when or if I'll finish since I've been working it on and off, but most main story, H-scenes, and scripts are translated.

.Rar file is an unpatched RPGMakerTrans patch folder, and a graphic folder that translates the tutorial pictures.
The game version is Ver 1.4.0 as I can't find a copy of Ver 2.0
Untranslated are dialogues from main story forest scenes, bandit capture, orc village, plains, and some gallery scenes.
=======================================================================================
Update:
Finally finished translating. Not likely going to edit it since it's over 200k+ of lines that I'd have to go through. It's semi-edited so dialogue makes some sense rather than literal MTL. Patch is on pg 7.

Last edited:

Cbum

Mar 7, 2018
Despite the dubious quality of the artwork, I see a lot of potential in this game. The MTL is decent as far as MTLs go, but I would love to see this get a decent translation.
If anyone would like to see this type of game with a decent translation, I'd recommend Amor Magic Academy.
I miss M1zuki :cry:

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
Hey. If you guys are interested, I've been working on a semi-edited fan translation since last Summer-ish.
I've already translated around 175k / 200k lines already. Idk when or if I'll finish since I've been working it on and off, but most main story, H-scenes, and scripts are translated.

So far I'm halfway through the Brothel scenes.
Untranslated are dialogues from main story forest scenes, bandit capture, orc village, plains, and some gallery scenes.

.Rar file is an unpatched RPGMakerTrans patch folder, and a graphic folder that translates the tutorial pictures.

Edit Update:
Just translated another 10k lines since this post.
There's 13,250 lines to go so I'm really close to finishing my translation.
[Untranslated Maps]:
Map122- Lines 0 / 2269
Map123- Lines 0 / 768
Map124- Lines 0 / 120
Map125- Lines 0 / 654
Map126- Lines 0 / 1624
Map129- Lines 0 / 7815
good job, friend

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Edit Update:
[Untranslated Maps]:
Map122- Lines 0 / 2269
Map123- Lines 0 / 768
Map124- Lines 0 / 120
Map125- Lines 0 / 654
Map126- Lines 0 / 1624
Map129- Lines 0 / 7815
Holly molly, thank you translator.

May 28, 2019
Anyone can give an overview of the routes in this game and how to activate some events? Many of the events are unclear and idk how to continue down a route since no hint/terrible MTL. (For example, Rodrigo's 4th inn day)

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone can give an overview of the routes in this game and how to activate some events? Many of the events are unclear and idk how to continue down a route since no hint/terrible MTL. (For example, Rodrigo's 4th inn day)
Dude just let Rodrigo train her don't stop the training until you get the final scean

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scenes/endings where she stops adventuring? I try hitting stop but she keeps insisting on going, I already beat the game after exploring the dungeon, now I wanna see the events when you stop her from doing it.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018

Edit Update:
[Untranslated Maps]:
Map122- Lines 0 / 2269
Map123- Lines 0 / 768
Map124- Lines 0 / 120
Map125- Lines 0 / 654
Map126- Lines 0 / 1624
Map129- Lines 0 / 7815
Bro how those rar file are in txt format example map018.txt while the in game file is in map018.rvdata2 format. So do I need to rename the files and delete the old ones or just upright delete the rvdata files

Last edited:

azurak69er

Jun 19, 2018
how do you get her pregnant for the second door way weakness in the ruins? Also how to change sexual interest from neutral?

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Bro how those rar file are in txt format example map018.txt while the in game file is in map018.rvdata2 format. So do I need to rename the files and delete the old ones or just upright delete the rvdata files
It's the text files from RPG Maker Trans that extract the Japanese text into a txt file. I uploaded the txt files as basically a proof of translation and if someone wanted to use RPG Maker Trans they could patch it themselves. If you can't wait for me to finish, here's some instructions.
1. ( on how to patch RPG Maker games with a patch folder).
2. Patch with my translation folder.
3. Manually replace the graphic folder from the translation folder into the game's graphic folder.
4. Replace with MTL translation for map101 to map129 in the data folder from OP link after patching.

Last edited:

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
It's the text files from RPG Maker Trans that extract the Japanese text into a txt file. I uploaded the txt files as basically a proof of translation and if someone wanted to use RPG Maker Trans they could patch it themselves. If you can't wait for me to finish, here's some instructions.
1. ( on how to patch RPG Maker games with a patch folder).
2. Patch with my translation folder.
3. Manually replace the graphic folder from the translation folder into the game's graphic folder.
4. Replace with MTL translation for map101 to map129 in the data folder from OP link after patching.

Update on translation for today, Map122: 909 / 2269. Should be done with this map by tonight or tomorrow if I didn't spend 8+ hours on uni assignments.
Thank you

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
IM STUCK AT ONE PART OF THE GAME I MANAGED TO GET HER SEXUAL INTRERST TO POSITIVE BUT CANT GET IT UP TO NASTY.
NEED HELP

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes