May 28, 2019
Anyone who nearly complete all routes and events, do you mind giving some hints to them? There are some obvious routes like the Mayor ones, but some others are harder to get. Not sure what I have to do.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone who nearly complete all routes and events, do you mind giving some hints to them? There are some obvious routes like the Mayor ones, but some others are harder to get. Not sure what I have to do.
Here's a mini walkthrough on the endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
Here's a mini walkthrough on the endings.

Thank you so much! Do you know how you can see what level of affection or lewdness she has at the moment? I try to look around but did not see any kind of tracker for those stats. Pregnancy has the icon, which is easy tho.

Would also like to ask specifically about getting Rodrigo's first night (apparently thats different from the inn and dungeon rest room scenes), the event with the magic shop girl
and this blonde guy

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Thank you so much! Do you know how you can see what level of affection or lewdness she has at the moment? I try to look around but did not see any kind of tracker for those stats. Pregnancy has the icon, which is easy tho.

Would also like to ask specifically about getting Rodrigo's first night (apparently thats different from the inn and dungeon rest room scenes), the event with the magic shop girl
and this blonde guy
Go to menu, status on FMC, then press the right arrow two times to get to this page.
1.jpg
It's not all translated since I haven't started on it yet (it's a different script that RPG Maker Trans can't extract into the script folder so I have to manually translate it with the game editor).
From the center row after the description:
性関心:消極的 (Her interest in sex: Either passive, interested or aggressive)
好感度: 33 is her affection (intimacy).
淫乱度: 0 is her lewd degree
性交回数: 0 is the number of times she had sex
中出し回数: 0 is the number of creampies she's had
経験人数: 0 is the number of men she's been with
初めての相手: Not is her first partner (Either MC or Rodrigo)
出産人数: 0 Number of births
妊娠中の子供の父親: --- is who's currently the father of the child she's pregnant with.
Accompanying is who she's with when she's not with MC.

For Rodrigo's first night, when MC becomes lovers with FMC, there's an option to talk about his netorase fetish with her. Keep choosing the NTR option will deviate the vanilla defloration path to NTR. When she agrees, go next door in the inn and have her sleep with Rodrigo.

For the event with the alchemy shop girl, the first scene is a story event when MC and FMC agree to help Sana's request (can be obtained from adventurer's guild, I forgot which one, but finish one of the crystal's guardian bosses).

The second event for Sana is doing swapping play with her and her husband, Kai. I don't remember how I got it when I last played it a year ago, but I remember you have to trigger it by getting the ruin door open and then discussing how to weaken the guardian by swapping partners with the couple. (I think you have to be defeated by the guardian boss in the blue crystal and then prompt a quest to weakening it, check the memo if you receive it).

The two blonde hair events are also story events that you get if FMC agrees to give her body as a reward for the adventurers for defending the town (non-vanilla route so she gotta be interest or aggressive sexually, aka high lewd and experiences).

Last edited:

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
Go to menu, status on FMC, then press the right arrow two times to get to this page.
View attachment 597064
It's not all translated since I haven't started on it yet (it's a different script that RPG Maker Trans can't extract into the script folder so I have to manually translate it with the game editor).
From the center row after the description:
性関心:消極的 (Her interest in sex: Either passive, interested or aggressive)
好感度: 33 is her affection (intimacy).
淫乱度: 0 is her lewd degree
性交回数: 0 is the number of times she had sex
中出し回数: 0 is the number of creampies she's had
経験人数: 0 is the number of men she's been with
初めての相手: Not is her first partner (Either MC or Rodrigo)
出産人数: 0 Number of births
妊娠中の子供の父親: --- is who's currently the father of the child she's pregnant with.
Accompanying is who she's with when she's not with MC.

For Rodrigo's first night, when MC becomes lovers with FMC, there's an option to talk about his netorase fetish with her. Keep choosing the NTR option will deviate the vanilla defloration path to NTR. When she agrees, go next door in the inn and have her sleep with Rodrigo.

For the event with the alchemy shop girl, the first scene is a story event when MC and FMC agree to help Sana's request (can be obtained from adventurer's guild, I forgot which one, but finish one of the crystal's guardian bosses).

The second event for Sana is doing swapping play with her and her husband, Kai. I don't remember how I got it when I last played it a year ago, but I remember you have to trigger it by getting the ruin door open and then discussing how to weaken the guardian by swapping partners with the couple. (I think you have to be defeated by the guardian boss in the blue crystal and then prompt a quest to weakening it, check the memo if you receive it).

The two blonde hair events are also story events that you get if FMC agrees to give her body as a reward for the adventurers for defending the town (non-vanilla route so she gotta be interest or aggressive sexually, aka high lewd and experiences).
Would you be interested in the latest version of the game for machine translation purposes? I guess the patch should still partially work if not to much is changed. I bought the game back in 2018, I've played it through several times with text hooks.

Reactions: rokrad

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Would you be interested in the latest version of the game for machine translation purposes? I guess the patch should still partially work if not to much is changed. I bought the game back in 2018, I've played it through several times with text hooks.
Sure, I think it's mainly just bug fixes and typos since the file size for 1.4 is the nearly identical to 2.0 unless they added more graphics and texts for events

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
Sure, I think it's mainly just bug fixes and typos since the file size for 1.4 is the nearly identical to 2.0 unless they added more graphics and texts for events
Yeah, there are same number of Image/Map files and the version txt file was not updated for the "2.0" release. So you may already actually have the latest files.

So its very minor changes/bug fixes. Here is link to freshly downloaded file from DLSITE if you want to cross reference the version you are using and just confirm if you have the latest version.

Not sure specific rules for links are in this forum. Mods can delete this if not allowed.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah, there are same number of Image/Map files and the version txt file was not updated for the "2.0" release. So you may already actually have the latest files.

So its very minor changes/bug fixes. Here is link to freshly downloaded file from DLSITE if you want to cross reference the version you are using and just confirm if you have the latest version.

MEGA

Not sure specific rules for links are in this forum. Mods can delete this if not allowed.
Thanks man. Yeah, I just built clean patches for both version and the newer version has more lines than the previous one. So there'll be some untranslated lines if 1.4 is patched into 2.0
2.png

I'll just have to manually transfer the translated text I have for the 1.4 text files into new 2.0 patch and by doing so, I'll kill two birds with one stone since I'll also have to edit my translation from semi-MTL to normal English. Graphics and the tutorial pictures are the same so I won't need to photoshop translate it again. I'll start on finishing my translation this weekend since I have a ton of online uni exams.

Again, thanks for uploading the latest version. Your linking is not against forum rules since it's on topic and an approved upload site.

Reactions: rokrad

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
how do you get her pregnant for the second door way weakness in the ruins? Also how to change sexual interest from neutral?
Once you finish the first dungeon save point the rest area go back to the inn get the female potraganist at meet the guy next door let him join your party after that you get a choice where you can let him train her let keep training her all you have to do is keep resting once the training is done her interest will change to positive

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
OKi did some tinkering around with the rpgsave editor and found that there's something called the magic spear of far vision it let's you control the heroin in the night and make her walk nude don't know how to get the spear of far vision thou does anyone know where I can get it

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I know the fmc can get pregnant by others but can you impregnate her yourself? If so how? Do you just need to keep fucking her?

Edit: Actually, never mind. It seems you can impregnate her yourself. The chance for it to happen is just way lower than the chance of others impregnating her. I had to keep reloading just before asking her to stay the night while we were lovers for it to finally happen.

Last edited:

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
bro do you know how i can get the spear of far vision and im stuck with the arms craft men route not able to proceed
You should get the "Farsight Magic Orb" item from one of the guild quests (I think related to the Alchemist shop, so you may need to progress to certain point in dungeon before this is avaiable).

RPGVXAce_0154.png

Reactions: Pango_12

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
How did you manage to open the game through the editor, because I can't?
You need to have the game extracted (if your using file from first page I think its extracted already for the translation). And you need to put a Game.rvproj2 file in the folder to launch the editor with.

You can create/copy the Game.rvproj2 from a new blank project/game you can make with the editor. Then if you just open that it should open the editor assuming filetype associations are correct.

1585152709366.png

Reactions: Ajajainu
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes