qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
holy fuck, Mijiishi just released the demo of his new work. Its locked beyond a pay wall so I cant really do anything but post a link here. id create a new thread but the game name has yet to be released so no can do.

• Wow
Reactions: LordTuskar and Cbum

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
holy fuck, Mijiishi just released the demo of his new work. Its locked beyond a pay wall so I cant really do anything but post a link here. id create a new thread but the game name has yet to be released so no can do.

I played it, there's only a few scenes in the demo. It takes place in the same world as this game, the demon/succubus from the ending of this game makes a contract with the main character after his party (childhood fiend and elf who I think he promised to marry... using mtl so not 100% sure) was nearly killed to save them.

Main Character has secret/subliminal NTR fetish and so NTR ends up being the best way to gather magic for the Succubus contract to help restore the succubus after she saved them using up her magic.

The succubus is the Owner of a Mercenary company and makes the MC the leader. There are at least 3 male members of the mercenary company too, and they will be the some of the ones to cuck you when you send them on missions with the females or other events. There is also a Brothel in the top of the mercenary building, but no events there in the demo.

No real deatils about the main quest in the demo. No real events or anything in town besides some pixel art anims of random chicks in few location/at night.

There is also cameos from few other characters I think, in the demo the alchemy shops wife character Sana shows up.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Neat, so there are other characters in this game. Since i only ever saw the red head i though he had downsized the amount of people in it.

Anyway, if i remember correctly, the two main heroines were the elf and the red head childhood friend. The elf actually took care of the two of them when they were younger and MC is sort of engaged with the two of them.

There should be more npc tho. A stoic cat girl. A blue haired diva, a Angel, and a silver haired vampire. I think shes the one you mention has the succubus.

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
Neat, so there are other characters in this game. Since i only ever saw the red head i though he had downsized the amount of people in it.

Anyway, if i remember correctly, the two main heroines were the elf and the red head childhood friend. The elf actually took care of the two of them when they were younger and MC is sort of engaged with the two of them.

There should be more npc tho. A stoic cat girl. A blue haired diva, a Angel, and a silver haired vampire. I think shes the one you mention has the succubus.
The Stoic cat girl is in the demo, you rescue her at beginning of game of being a captive. She starts with very high sex stats. The silver haired vampire is the succubus I"m pretty sure.

Once you do a few missions and the first main story mission would appear, demo ends and it does mention a few other characters that will be in the game.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Finally finished my translation of Ruins of Luxoria. Took over a year, but mainly a couple of months since I went on and off it during work and school. It's a semi-edited translation so some of the dialogues will make sense compared to a literal MTL. For version 2.0 of the game refer to EmerladCoder's post #88. The uploaded zip are the data and graphic folder.
P.S. Some of the text will run off screen in the memo or in the dialogue since I can't tell when the text box ends in txt files so I try to wing it. Haven't fully play tested it yet.
Steps on how to patch the game with it:
  1. Download game
  2. Extract with RPG Maker All Decrypter (It's somewhere on the web)
  3. Open the Extract folder in Decrypter, cut and paste the folders into the game directory.
  4. Delete Game.rgss3a so it won't conflict with the patch.
  5. Cut and paste the data and graphic folder into the game directory.
  6. Open Game.exe and you should be able to play it.
Update: Looked back at previous last month messages since I have OCD. I decided to just say eff it and un-translated any of the InlineScripts cause they just cause bugs. I never called any of my patches a "Final" version so this is now the BuggedFINALVersion as this is very FINAL patch I'm uploading AKA I'm done with this game. :)
P.S. the reason why some of the other day bug scripts is that older saves aren't compatible with this patch so you'd have to restart a new save from the very beginning.

Last edited:

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Finally finished my translation of Ruins of Luxoria. Took over a year, but mainly a couple of months since I went on and off it during work and school. It's a semi-edited translation so some of the dialogues will make sense compared to a literal MTL. For version 2.0 of the game refer to EmerladCoder's post #88. The uploaded zip are the data and graphic folder.
P.S. Some of the text will run off screen in the memo or in the dialogue since I can't tell when the text box ends in txt files so I try to wing it. Haven't fully play tested it yet.
  1. Download game
  3. Open the Extract folder in Decrypter, cut and paste the folders into the game directory.
actually poggers dude. Just a quick question, semi-edited meaning use based it of MTL? either way at least it would be more understandable than nothing. :HideThePain:

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
actually poggers dude. Just a quick question, semi-edited meaning use based it of MTL? either way at least it would be more understandable than nothing. :HideThePain:
Nope, it's based on my own manual translation from the Japanese text to English. What I mean by semi-edited is that I'm basically not looking for grammar or punctuation, but at the transparency of the scene. If it doesn't make sense with the translation tool, I manually look at Kanji and Romaji to piece together what's happening in the scene.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
  1. Download game
good job man :)

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
error ruin of luxoria.png
I got this error message when my intimacy with the heroine is High enough and that you wait for her in front of the garrison ( when you said that she is a beatifull lady) with the translate version by Sy

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
1587502582233.png
the second ( this one block the progression) when the heroine have her sexual status who change from passive to something else she want to speak with mc in her room and this message appears

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
View attachment 627899
the second ( this one block the progression) when the heroine have her sexual status who change from passive to something else she want to speak with mc in her room and this message appears
Hmm, I'm looking through the scripts and it looks fine on my end. Could you upload your save before the message? I'll test it with and without my patch.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Hmm, I'm looking through the scripts and it looks fine on my end. Could you upload your save before the message? I'll test it with and without my patch.
I have find a way to continue the game in the second thread of the game ( https://f95zone.to/threads/req-the-ruins-of-luxoria.16002/ ) I use a second translation just for the different discution when this message appears (I have installed the game two times ) ( your translation is far better) and just after the trhe discution who trigger that error message I save the game and make a copy in the game directory with your translation

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
talk to the guard in front of you the error message should happen

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Mega talk to the guard in front of you the error message should happen
Oh Jesus fuck. I discovered the problem. I accidentally put a \ in my translation so it would loop into the script for message, but it doesn't exist in the script. Let me reupload a fix for that particular map. Thanks for pointing out the bug.

Extract Map002.rvdata2 from the rar and just place into the data folder. I tested it and it should fix the bug. (Bug fix on post #126)

Last edited:
Reactions: quanbe

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
  1. Download game
Update: Add Map002 bugfix, extract Map002.rvdata2 and put it into the data folder.
I haven't had a chance to play through again with this translation, but doing a quick check I noticed its always Monday. I don't remember the day of the week having any effect on events, so I don't know if its an issue.

Cbum

Mar 7, 2018
I'm getting a similar issue while talking to Yellow at the south part of the town. He mentions that she smells like semen shortly before the error occurs.

Reactions: Autarchy

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
I haven't had a chance to play through again with this translation, but doing a quick check I noticed its always Monday. I don't remember the day of the week having any effect on events, so I don't know if its an issue.
Yeah, the days don't matter since he reuses the 位置表示 scripts from his previous game "Amor Academy" since I believe he uses it for the day and night cycle.

I'm getting a similar issue while talking to Yellow at the south part of the town. He mentions that she smells like semen shortly before the error occurs.
Did you use the bug fix that I just upload this morning? It should fix it after you replace the Map002 file in the data folder.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I just wondering where is that famous Arms Craftsman I have already finish 3 crystal in the ruins and end up the story about the bandit/orc in the outside of the town . but still no clue from where he can be

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes