quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
the last event I get was the one with black and Arms Craftsman in the room of saria and after that just Arms Craftsman and saria when he finnaly reach the magic level for the new equipment

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I have restart the game from the begenning and now an other bug is appeared when you ask rodrigo to train sarria the last scene never start even thought she have more than 250-300 in her lewdness stat .... ( and yes I have wait like 2 week) without the last event starting .....

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
so event 4-1 happen without going to talk to him ? just go to bed (for pass the night) with saria still in her office ?
the last event I get was the one with black and Arms Craftsman in the room of saria and after that just Arms Craftsman and saria when he finnaly reach the magic level for the new equipment
I have restart the game from the begenning and now an other bug is appeared when you ask rodrigo to train sarria the last scene never start even thought she have more than 250-300 in her lewdness stat .... ( and yes I have wait like 2 week) without the last event starting .....
There are a lot of events in the night events map (map 001 is the map you are transferred to and there are 4 events that trigger for all the night event processing). Checking all the logic is a pain, especially with the Japanese Variable/Switch names.

For fourth Rodrigo Event the event is Common Event 91 which is triggered as below. Requirements are
Switch 327 (ロドリゴと性行為中 - Having sex with Rodrigo) On
Variable 321 (ロド調教進行度 - Rod training progress) = 6
Variable 322 (ロド日数計算 - Rod days calculation) >= 3
Switch 56 (サリア微淫乱 - Saria slightly nasty) On
1587915321788.png

For Arms Craftsmen 4-1, it is triggered when you are transferred to Map 09 (guard brackets basement) with Switch 381 (武具職人その後一回目 - Armor craftsman first time) On.
Switch 369 (武具職人その後 - Armor craftsman afterwards ) On
Variable 340 (武具職人その後進行度 - Armor craftsmen then progress ) = 0
Variable 345 (武具職人進行度2 - Armor craftsman progress 2 ) < 1
1587915974160.png

If you check your save through a save editor maybe you can see which flags/variables aren't correct for these events.

Drazmir

Sep 3, 2017
I have the solution you must check the Switch 125, the problem comes from the fact that the days do not pass while the Armor craftsman only comes on Friday

sorry for my bad english this is not my original language

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I have the solution you must check the Switch 125, the problem comes from the fact that the days do not pass while the Armor craftsman only comes on Friday

sorry for my bad english this is not my original language
thanks it's working !!! it's was a traduction issue I suppose

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
How did you get to 4-1? I still can't trigger it or advance the days.
If its as Drazmir says, then you will need to edit your save to set Switch 125, or you can try this Common Events file and see if the event triggers on Friday.

Attached is CommonEvents file with Day of the Week event updated. Day of the week is set to "Mon" at the beginning of the game (as long as you started your game with the translation patch). I have updated the event to check for and update the correct day prefixes.

Common event 006 is the one that has Day of the week progression/switches.
1588112430419.png

I believe these are all latest files:
Sy Translation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3335233

Mayor Pregnancy Progression Fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3373065

Day of the Week Fix:
See attached CommonEvents

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
I can start the event 4.1 for the Arms Craftsman even thought I already unlock the last crystal + done all the quests from the guild ( about the bandits)
I did the same thing but still not able to get 4.1 event of arms craftsmen

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
anyone have a full save? tried replaying twice and now with the translation patch. but it semes buggy as hell, and also did the recollection room disappear in the Sy translation ?

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I started playing this again, had a copy before with the MTL that I got a good way through, decided to restart new game since there's now a proper translation in place - which was totally worth it tbh, game is 3x more enjoyable with proper English.

Anyway in my old version of the game I seemed to have the gallery unlocked - it was a portal in the bedroom that you go into. In the translated patch it seems to be missing. Is this just unlocked through gameplay at some point, or what? I can't remember how I got it before.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
I started playing this again, had a copy before with the MTL that I got a good way through, decided to restart new game since there's now a proper translation in place - which was totally worth it tbh, game is 3x more enjoyable with proper English.

Anyway in my old version of the game I seemed to have the gallery unlocked - it was a portal in the bedroom that you go into. In the translated patch it seems to be missing. Is this just unlocked through gameplay at some point, or what? I can't remember how I got it before.
I thing it unlocks in the main menu once you clear the game

Reactions: xeratzy

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
IIRC the portal in the bedroom was actually added by the translator in his v1.3. When the files were updated to v2.0, the file with that add-on got replaced. Only having access to the gallery from the main menu is how it originally was.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
IIRC the portal in the bedroom was actually added by the translator in his v1.3. When the files were updated to v2.0, the file with that add-on got replaced. Only having access to the gallery from the main menu is how it originally was.
The game is v1.40 from this page. where did u get v2.0 ?

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
What is "rape magic" and where did it come from? Once she reaches the "nasty" level in sex interest, if you sleep during the day, she will always be fucked by this "rape magic" that can even impregnate her. Who casted it? There are no images nor sprites related to this event...

One more thing,. In the guild building there's a guy in the upper left corner. Anybody knows what is his function?

Also the day of the week fix does not work, unfortunately.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
What is "rape magic" and where did it come from? Once she reaches the "nasty" level in sex interest, if you sleep during the day, she will always be fucked by this "rape magic" that can even impregnate her. Who casted it? There are no images nor sprites related to this event...

One more thing,. In the guild building there's a guy in the upper left corner. Anybody knows what is his function?

Also the day of the week fix does not work, unfortunately.
rape magic? that's the first time i heard of it. which translation are u using?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes