asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
The game is v1.40 from this page. where did u get v2.0 ?
The translator (sy) mentioned it in post #126 on page 7 and the original provider of v2.0 was on post #88 on page 5. I manually updated my copy to v2.0 when those posts were made and the teleport circle in the inn room disappeared.

Another thing the translator changed in his initial translation (besides the teleportation circle) was to break the days of the week system. This had the unintended side effect of also breaking the craftsman questline 4-1 mentioned in the few posts before this one. The files in #170 should be from v2.0 with all the fixes that make the game run as intended (fixes day of the week -additional translations for the system in the eventcommon file translated by emerladCoder; but also removes the added teleport circle)

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
The translator (sy) mentioned it in post #126 on page 7 and the original provider of v2.0 was on post #88 on page 5. I manually updated my copy to v2.0 when those posts were made and the teleport circle in the inn room disappeared.

Another thing the translator changed in his initial translation (besides the teleportation circle) was to break the days of the week system. This had the unintended side effect of also breaking the craftsman questline 4-1 mentioned in the few posts before this one. The files in #170 should be from v2.0 with all the fixes that make the game run as intended (fixes day of the week -additional translations for the system in the eventcommon file translated by emerladCoder; but also removes the added teleport circle)
aah thanks, i should update my game. i don't have any issue with 4-1 quest. was using ver. 1.40 wtih sy translation.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
download the proper translation by (sy).
Done, thanks! Downloaded the base files, extracted and patched both the map016 and the commonEvents.
Since my old save does not seem to be compatible, it's time to start anew...damn!

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz? i kill all monsters in the ruin and there is no new quest .what should i do ? tank u

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
any help plz? i kill all monsters in the ruin and there is no new quest .what should i do ? tank u
If you finished off the boss at the first section of the ruin, there is a chest at the end that lets you activate the second crystal at the entrance. If you managed to "kill all the monsters" in the 4th crystal, you should have already hit the ending.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
If you finished off the boss at the first section of the ruin, there is a chest at the end that lets you activate the second crystal at the entrance. If you managed to "kill all the monsters" in the 4th crystal, you should have already hit the ending.
thank u so much i got it

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I downloaded the base game (post 88 i think), extracted and cut/pasted all the patches (latest translation, mayor preg fix and day of the week fix).

I unlocked the last crystal and did the all the side quests (snow mountain and all the "sister" quests).

The problem is the arms craftsman event chain again: i reached the point where he takes her every friday, but no progression after that. No side quest to get any orb and he doesn't offer you to buy the expensive sword that is powered by the number of his children.
That last part doesn't trigger no matter what, even if she has the "nasty" level of interest.

Anyone knows what the problem is? Maybe a missing flag yet again? I tried to play with some switches mentioned in previous posts but to no effect.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded the base game (post 88 i think), extracted and cut/pasted all the patches (latest translation, mayor preg fix and day of the week fix).

I unlocked the last crystal and did the all the side quests (snow mountain and all the "sister" quests).

The problem is the arms craftsman event chain again: i reached the point where he takes her every friday, but no progression after that. No side quest to get any orb and he doesn't offer you to buy the expensive sword that is powered by the number of his children.
That last part doesn't trigger no matter what, even if she has the "nasty" level of interest.

Anyone knows what the problem is? Maybe a missing flag yet again? I tried to play with some switches mentioned in previous posts but to no effect.
whore your girl to any guy as much as possible.
bring her to the brothel at night.
talk to arm dude at his place.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I found a reproducible game crash, with Sy patch. It might be because I'm using v1.4, but the mega link for 2.0 is always capped quota so /shrug. It happens when Saria has cum on her and you approach the guard at the lower town entrance. He says something to her that sounds like an event is going to fire, then it crashes and says;
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

Separately maybe it'd be a good idea for someone to update the OP with new download links to the 2.0 version and the proper patch. Since iirc it is still the old version and MTL.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
whore your girl to any guy as much as possible.
bring her to the brothel at night.
talk to arm dude at his place.
Every guy in town had her twice at least at this point. I'll try your suggestion to netorase her out more, but i doubt that will work (her sex stats are quite high at this point, even more so after the orc event).

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I found a reproducible game crash, with Sy patch. It might be because I'm using v1.4, but the mega link for 2.0 is always capped quota so /shrug. It happens when Saria has cum on her and you approach the guard at the lower town entrance. He says something to her that sounds like an event is going to fire, then it crashes and says;
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

Separately maybe it'd be a good idea for someone to update the OP with new download links to the 2.0 version and the proper patch. Since iirc it is still the old version and MTL.
Yes same thing happened in my game. Using the cleaning liquid before talking to the guard does not trigger the error.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Yes same thing happened in my game. Using the cleaning liquid before talking to the guard does not trigger the error.
I'm aware of that, but going by the message the guard says, I actually thought it might have been a scene between them or something that was attempting to trigger and failing. Otherwise as u said it is no big deal and can be avoided easily.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
I'm aware of that, but going by the message the guard says, I actually thought it might have been a scene between them or something that was attempting to trigger and failing. Otherwise as u said it is no big deal and can be avoided easily.
fyi, there is no H-scene with yellow in daytime.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes