Sy

Aug 23, 2016
I just wondering where is that famous Arms Craftsman I have already finish 3 crystal in the ruins and end up the story about the bandit/orc in the outside of the town . but still no clue from where he can be
He's in the weapon shop by the smithy to the right. If you finished the bandit arc, I think you can still go to him and start his events.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
how to trigger the event with Arms Craftsman 4-1 to 4-4 brown 3 + the rest with all the soldier in the garrison and I think they are a bug with town mayor scene at one point it's said that you have to make the heroine pregnant with mayor child but even when it's done (pregnant by mayor) the heroine start saying she is pregnant with someone else child and that she have to give birth asap in the church LMAO

Cbum

Mar 7, 2018
Did you use the bug fix that I just upload this morning? It should fix it after you replace the Map002 file in the data folder.
I did use the fix. Here's a save right before the crash occurs. Just go to the south of the town and talk to Yellow.

Reactions: rokrad

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
After this scene I got this error

And here is my save
Motherfucking REEEEE.... UGH! It's from when I was translating, these stupid typos keep causing script bugs because I don't put a period of symbol after the \.

I did use the fix. Here's a save right before the crash occurs. Just go to the south of the town and talk to Yellow.
Mega
It's asking for an encryption key. If you could, just compress the save file into a rar and upload it directly here so I could do these stupid bug fixes.
Nvm, I think I found your bug.... another bug again. Wish I had a tool for these typo bug fixes ;_;
Here comes version 3 bug fixes... (Bug fix on post #126)
Tell me the bug and I'll try to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rezzerex and rokrad

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
I just wondering where is that famous Arms Craftsman I have already finish 3 crystal in the ruins and end up the story about the bandit/orc in the outside of the town . but still no clue from where he can be
After you complete first level, you should get talk with a guard mentioning they need help with town guards or something. Only viable option seems to be to check with the armor craftsman and see if they can provide better weapons. At that point you can go to the arms craftsmen (guy in the right room in the armor shop) to start this set of events.

Each time you get through a level there will be similar thing with town guards need better weapons, go talk to that guy to proceed with events. If you have already done all the levels you should be able to just do all the events.

Motherfucking REEEEE.... UGH! It's from when I was translating, these stupid typos keep causing script bugs because I don't put a period of symbol after the \.

It's asking for an encryption key. If you could, just compress the save file into a rar and upload it directly here so I could do these stupid bug fixes.
Nvm, I think I found your bug.... another bug again. Wish I had a tool for these typo bug fixes ;_;
Here comes version 3 bug fixes... (Bug fix on post #126)
Tell me the bug and I'll try to fix it.
Do you have VS Code or other text\code editor with Find in File that you can use REXGEX to do a find all search?
Could use REGEX like: \\\\[\s\n] to search for any double \\ followed by white space or newline.

Using the Translator++ editor I found these 2 entries which may cause issue? Just single \ without any text or RPG maker lookups/code after. Didn't see anything else, but i'm not sure what to look for.
Translator++_0225.png

Last edited:

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
After you complete first level, you should get talk with a guard mentioning they need help with town guards or something. Only viable option seems to be to check with the armor craftsman and see if they can provide better weapons. At that point you can go to the arms craftsmen (guy in the right room in the armor shop) to start this set of events.

Each time you get through a level there will be similar thing with town guards need better weapons, go talk to that guy to proceed with events. If you have already done all the levels you should be able to just do all the events.

Do you have VS Code or other text\code editor with Find in File that you can use REXGEX to do a find all search?
Could use REGEX like: \\\\[\s\n] to search for any double \\ followed by white space or newline.

Using the Translator++ editor I found these 2 entries which may cause issue? Just single \ without any text or RPG maker lookups/code after. Didn't see anything else, but i'm not sure what to look for.
View attachment 630065
Thanks, I used the regularly notepad and Notepad++ to compare 1.4 & 2.0 files. I never knew about \\\\[\s\n], basic programming knowledge. It's any \ with a space after that cause the script problems. Putting a period or any character stops it from searching through scripts. I'll update the bug fix with commonevents and Map020 when I find which events they're on.

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks, I used the regularly notepad and Notepad++ to compare 1.4 & 2.0 files. I never knew about \\\\[\s\n], basic programming knowledge. It's any \ with a space after that cause the script problems. Putting a period or any character stops it from searching through scripts. I'll update the bug fix with commonevents and Map020 when I find which events they're on.
Hi those lines might be used in few places, the translation tool combines events with same text I think.

As a knight... I am responsible as the head of the \
soldiers of this town.
Commonevents.txt/Commonevents/212/101/Dialogue
Map019/events/122/pages/0/101/Dialogue
Map129/events/98/pages/1/90/Dialogue
Map129/events/98/pages/2/90/Dialogue

【\N[1]】\
Chu... Rero... Rero...
Map020.txt/Map020/events/9/pages/0/22/Dialogue
Map019/events/74/pages/0/20/Dialogue
Map129/events/46/pages/1/10/Dialogue
Map129/events/46/pages/2/10/Dialogue

Above is the context for each with map id, event id, and event page.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Hi those lines might be used in few places, the translation tool combines events with same text I think.

As a knight... I am responsible as the head of the \
soldiers of this town.
Commonevents.txt/Commonevents/212/101/Dialogue
Map019/events/122/pages/0/101/Dialogue
Map129/events/98/pages/1/90/Dialogue
Map129/events/98/pages/2/90/Dialogue

【\N[1]】\
Chu... Rero... Rero...
Map020.txt/Map020/events/9/pages/0/22/Dialogue
Map019/events/74/pages/0/20/Dialogue
Map129/events/46/pages/1/10/Dialogue
Map129/events/46/pages/2/10/Dialogue

Above is the context for each with map id, event id, and event page.
Good point, thanks for the help. I decided to just repatch everything after fixing the txt files. Repatched into v2, it should be the final patch until something breaks.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019

View attachment 630065
I can start the event 4.1 for the Arms Craftsman even thought I already unlock the last crystal + done all the quests from the guild ( about the bandits)

Cbum

Mar 7, 2018
I think they are a bug with town mayor scene at one point it's said that you have to make the heroine pregnant with mayor child but even when it's done (pregnant by mayor) the heroine start saying she is pregnant with someone else child and that she have to give birth asap in the church LMAO
I'm stuck on a loop with this bug as well.

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
I'm stuck on a loop with this bug as well.
The Game Event is checking $game_variables[143] == "町長", I guess that needs to be translated to w/e the mayors name is translated else it will not match and it will assume you are pregnant with someone elses kid.

Map 16, Event 8, Page 6

1587825182948.png

In the common event 173 the variable its set to $game_variables[143] = "Town Mayor", so above check should be $game_variables[143] == "Town Mayor" too, then i think that will let you proceed on event line.

You can try attached Map016 where I fixed that or wait for Sy to check.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
The Game Event is checking $game_variables[143] == "町長", I guess that needs to be translated to w/e the mayors name is translated else it will not match and it will assume you are pregnant with someone elses kid.

Map 16, Event 8, Page 6

View attachment 632450

In the common event 173 the variable its set to $game_variables[143] = "Town Mayor", so above check should be $game_variables[143] == "Town Mayor" too, then i think that will let you proceed on event line.

You can try attached Map016 where I fixed that or wait for Sy to check.
if you have time could you try to look for the events about Arms Craftsman ( event 4-1) I can't start this one at all

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Minor quibble but later in the game as Saria's lewdness goes up and the status description changes, her status description tends to overflow into the tooltip at the bottom of the page.

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
if you have time could you try to look for the events about Arms Craftsman ( event 4-1) I can't start this one at all
I was able to proceed through the Arms Craftsman events fine, not sure what the exact trigger for this event is. What was the last event in Arms Craftsman event sequence you had?

Edit.
Event 4-1 should happen a few days after event 3-4. At night Saria will be fulfilling contract to upkeep the equipment (I think this event is suppose to repeat every 7 days) and you should be able to find her in basement of guard brackets. Then the next morning she will be with Arms Craftsmen in her room, if you leave her with him she will proceed with further events for a few days culminating in a gangbang on the plaza thing southeast of the Inn. During the sequence of events you can find them around town, and give them more aphrodisiacs if you have any (might be necessary to see all events in the sequence).

Last edited:

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Minor quibble but later in the game as Saria's lewdness goes up and the status description changes, her status description tends to overflow into the tooltip at the bottom of the page.
This is what it looks like trying to translate the status description page. I have NO idea where the window ends both vertically and horizontally so I do my best to wing it. Sorry if I sound snarky. I'm kinda done with this project after looking at it for over a year lol.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I was able to proceed through the Arms Craftsman events fine, not sure what the exact trigger for this event is. What was the last event in Arms Craftsman event sequence you had?

Edit.
Event 4-1 should happen a few days after event 3-4. At night Saria will be fulfilling contract to upkeep the equipment (I think this event is suppose to repeat every 7 days) and you should be able to find her in basement of guard brackets. Then the next morning she will be with Arms Craftsmen in her room, if you leave her with him she will proceed with further events for a few days culminating in a gangbang on the plaza thing southeast of the Inn. During the sequence of events you can find them around town, and give them more aphrodisiacs if you have any (might be necessary to see all events in the sequence).
so event 4-1 happen without going to talk to him ? just go to bed (for pass the night) with saria still in her office ?

Reactions: coomer incel virgin
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes