Sy

Aug 23, 2016
I do not understand exactly how I can reach the end of 7
Just found the variables for what the endings are, strangely they're in map99, an ending screen, not map97 or map 98 (final floor in the ruins where you choose which ending you want).
3.png

v[128] > 249 is People Experienced. So she has to basically fucked more than 249 different people.
v[144] > 9 is number of times she gave birth, so more than 9 children.
The s variables are, I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure, flags that you get from achieving different points in the story i.e.; s34 and s57 are different because s34 would just be intimacy: 100 and s57 would be the same thing, but she's her interest in sex is high and her lewd level is high and/or she had sex with many men.

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
How do you get her sexual interest to change? Been sitting here resting while rodrigo trains her for like an hour now. Scene 4 for him is not triggering.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
How do you get her sexual interest to change? Been sitting here resting while rodrigo trains her for like an hour now. Scene 4 for him is not triggering.
It's based on her lewd degree, the number of time she had sex, different people she slept with, emphasis on different. It'll naturally unlock when you lend her out to every NPC, prostituting herself out at the brothel or whatever, or having her give birth at the church where she's gangbanged by a bunch of nameless NPC men. Basically don't just focus on one person and have her try out a variety of different men.

Hey how do you trigger 4-1 for the armor craftsman? I can't seem to get the event where he makes the sword.
Don't remember the exact events, but after 3-4 and unlocking the final crystal level, talk to him during the day, he'll ask if you wish to buy the cursed sword Nordus for 30,000G. He'll explains its effects and asks you to leave FMC whenever he wants to temper the sword. Agree and it should unlock the 4-1+ events. Another prerequisite that I remember is agreeing to let her stay with him overnight to train her magic (I think it's either the 2-1 to 3-1 events).

Reactions: rokrad

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
It's based on her lewd degree, the number of time she had sex, different people she slept with, emphasis on different. It'll naturally unlock when you lend her out to every NPC, prostituting herself out at the brothel or whatever, or having her give birth at the church where she's gangbanged by a bunch of nameless NPC men. Basically don't just focus on one person and have her try out a variety of different men.

Don't remember the exact events, but after 3-4 and unlocking the final crystal level, talk to him during the day, he'll ask if you wish to buy the cursed sword Nordus for 30,000G. He'll explains its effects and asks you to leave FMC whenever he wants to temper the sword. Agree and it should unlock the 4-1+ events. Another prerequisite that I remember is agreeing to let her stay with him overnight to train her magic (I think it's either the 2-1 to 3-1 events).
Figured out how to get the interest up. That being said, I meet the reqs for 4-1+ on the craftsman route. They won't trigger though. Talking to the guy doesn't give me the option to buy the sword.

Sy

Aug 23, 2016
Figured out how to get the interest up. That being said, I meet the reqs for 4-1+ on the craftsman route. They won't trigger though. Talking to the guy doesn't give me the option to buy the sword.
Ah I was looking through the context in the scenes before and after it.
Possible triggers:
1. He ask for an aphrodisiac to train FMC.
2. She's able to go naked and go on exhibitionist walks at night.
3. Black witnessed her having sex with him during one of their sessions.
4. It's an unique scene when he asks for her to maintain the equipment he made (already had to agree to lend her out after the 3rd crystal ruin boss I think)

Reactions: rokrad and themcp22

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Possible triggers:
4. It's an unique scene when he asks for her to maintain the equipment he made (already had to agree to lend her out after the 3rd crystal ruin boss I think)
How did you get her to walk naked

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
I think there is another quest for them then, I'll check later today when free.

Thank you sir
For the farsight magic orb you have to complete the Alchemist quest with the Game Switch 20 on, this switch is called マスク用 which means something about "for masks". I don't know how to trigger it. Maybe someone else can provide input...

Not sure if there is another way to get it if you turn that quest in without that switch on as quest is not repeatable.

Edit:
I'm not sure if this feature even works as when I tried a naked walk only Rodrigo and a few other NPC reacted, most just acted like I was still the MC.

Last edited:

themcp22

Oct 3, 2018
Possible triggers:
I was able to trigger 1-3, but I wasn't able to trigger number 4. I think I missed some special condition possibly.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018

when i ak him he just says how cute the heroin is

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately this isn't anywhere as enjoyable as Amor Magic Academy. The cucking fetish comes outta nowhere and everyone is just immediately fine with it.
Feels lazy

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
Unfortunately this isn't anywhere as enjoyable as Amor Magic Academy. The cucking fetish comes outta nowhere and everyone is just immediately fine with it.
Feels lazy
This is more of a Netorase game (where its the MCs fetish to be cucked), instead of a standard straight NTR game. The distiction is quite important, and I appreciate the game as there aren't many in this category for NTR.

Reactions: Tiasung and rokrad

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This is more of a Netorase game (where its the MCs fetish to be cucked), instead of a standard straight NTR game. The distiction is quite important, and I appreciate the game as there aren't many in this category for NTR.
I just wish it had been built up a little better. It seems to come out of nowhere.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
There is something that I can´t understand...

Screen Shot  2079.PNG

WTF.. The GUY will be transformed in a girl too? or I understood this because is not completely good translated?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes