VN Others Completed My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl [Material]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Every NTR game has people like you whining about NTR. Nobody cares about your opinion demeaning other people´s tastes, so kindly keep them to yourself.
You know, maybe its just me but I see these things as people just wanting everything for themselves rather than the fetish. As they mentioned, "I can only stand NTR under this condition". Its not the fetish itself, if you think about it. A guy getting around with many girls is not so different from a girl getting around with a lot of guys (except for how the society sees it lol)

That being said, its really refreshing seeing a game that goes the other way as people mentioned already. I haven't been this excited to check a game out in a while now. Thanks for the share, @brynhildr, your uploads always find a way to my tastes lol. <3

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Agreed, I was getting tired of seeing the usual mc's wife get gangbanged by a lot of men that the thought of seeing the main girl not getting fucked by someone else very refreshing.
Exactly , there are so many of those, for some reason the Vn's that get translated in broader ntr category are heavily 'mc's girl becomes slut' , its 10 of those vs .1 of 'mc's girl is actually in on him fucking other girls'
Why dont more male customers want to be the 'guy that fucks other girls while his is in on it' instead of 'guy that got played'
I will never understand.
I mean if they were from the pov of the woman, They would still be okay. Esp if the premise was her husband was an asshole.

You know, maybe its just me but I see these things as people just wanting everything for themselves rather than the fetish. As they mentioned, "I can only stand NTR under this condition". Its not the fetish itself, if you think about it. A guy getting around with many girls is not so different from a girl getting around with a lot of guys (except for how the society sees it lol)'
But is it really the society all the time? If these other ntr games were from majority from pov from the woman, then they wont be half as bad with like i said above with atleast some premise.
and to be clear i am not including 'hotwifing' where the couple engage in multi-partners for primarily the wife because its fun for both.
I only mean where the game has you play as the mc and literally belittled...
I guess thats the same reason there are some many twitch thots streamers ever since they introduced money/donation/tip system.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Exactly , there are so many of those, for some reason the Vn's that get translated in broader ntr category are heavily 'mc's girl becomes slut' , its 10 of those vs .1 of 'mc's girl is actually in on him fucking other girls'
Why dont more male customers want to be the 'guy that fucks other girls while his is in on it' instead of 'guy that got played'
I will never understand.
I mean if they were from the pov of the woman, They would still be okay. Esp if the premise was her husband was an asshole.

But is it really the society all the time? If these other ntr games were from majority from pov from the woman, then they wont be half as bad with like i said above with atleast some premise.
and to be clear i am not including 'hotwifing' where the couple engage in multi-partners for primarily the wife because its fun for both.
I only mean where the game has you play as the mc and literally belittled...
I guess thats the same reason there are some many twitch thots streamers ever since they introduced money/donation/tip system.
Nah, I'm not throwing it all into society, and even if was, exceptions will always exist. I'm just saying I noticed this pattern among people who dislike NTR, they will gladly enjoy harems full of other girls, but would smite any of them if they ever got with another man. I'm also someone who is more in favor of "everyone has their fun" kind of games, if I was playing something and sleeping around with a lot of other partners and my partner did the same, well, it would at least be "fair game" the way I see it lol. And yea I really dislike the kind of NTR where the MC is belittled, I don't really like humiliation in general lol. But I def see why other people would, so its ok if there are games like that out there.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
FFS can we NOT have a debate on the merits of NTR? It seems as if every time one starts mods have to get involved.
We're not throwing bananas at each other or anything, so I don't think theres anything for mods to come and get involved as you mentioned (other than off rail lol), but I won't be talking about the subject here anymore, this is a topic for the game shared after all.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Interesting. This is something unique indeed. I might give it a try as well, but want to know if is partial translate or not.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
The game is crashing on my computer. During the sex scene the first time that the waitress goes with them. Is there an animation or something? Maybe my old computer can't handle it...

D:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Okay... Here is the thing.

There is exactly one choice in this stupid thing. Yes that *technically* makes it not a kinetic novel. But that is a technicality.

Really annoyed that I wasted download bandwidth on this piece of garbage.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Lol, the Japanese always either have ridiculous titles that make no sense, like Fate/ Stay Night or Ever 17 the out of infinity, or incredibly specific titles that leaves no room for speculation. Odd culture.

That being said, I haven't seen an NTR with a woman being cucked before.

You know, maybe its just me but I see these things as people just wanting everything for themselves rather than the fetish. As they mentioned, "I can only stand NTR under this condition". Its not the fetish itself, if you think about it. A guy getting around with many girls is not so different from a girl getting around with a lot of guys (except for how the society sees it lol)
Yeah, that is strange. I think I'll be able to get through this no problem, but other NTR games, like Thug Hero Party, had me shaken. Maybe it's just the fact that Thug Hero Party is dark and is meant to strip you of all power, but still, I wouldn't feel half as bad if the genders were reversed.

Maybe I've got some internal biases to sort out. Something to ponder :p

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Firstly, thanks for the game, I have a problem though, on my computer the Misa's route isn't translated maybe because I had the japanese version of the game before downloading this one. Can somebody tell me how to fix this please ?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Brynhildr uploading something that Doesn’t have pregnancy?!
*audible gasp*
But seriously, thanks and merry christmas

Reactions: John573

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Firstly, thanks for the game, I have a problem though, on my computer the Misa's route isn't translated maybe because I had the japanese version of the game before downloading this one. Can somebody tell me how to fix this please ?
Nevermind, I found a solution.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Every NTR game has people like you whining about NTR. Nobody cares about your opinion demeaning other people´s tastes, so kindly keep them to yourself.
You're the only person here that's doing any whining.

Anyways I agree with what most are saying. This is a pretty rare gem indeed. Typical NTR is so formulaic and boring and very rarely do any interesting ones come out so good to see a change of pace for once.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes