VN Others Completed My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl [Material]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
When you get to the choice, each choice will clearly include a girls name.

Now this is complex. So listen closely...

Those three options will correspond to the three ends. And the name defined in the option will correspond to the name of the girl at the end.
and once you do all 3 you get a 4th ending aka Harem ending its a option in the main menu also there is 1 choice in the entire thing why DF do peoeple need a walktrough
Thank you

popober

Jun 9, 2017
People splitting hairs over it in public does though.
In the general public where there is no pertinent discussion about it? Sure.

In a public forum meant to specifically discuss it? Not so much.

People can, and should, split hairs about the topic of the thread in order to better classify it.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
If they're ok with it and don't get jealous, then they don't actually love you that much, is the typical reasoning why ntr isn't that common.
What happens if the girl is in love with both you and the other girl?

e.g. Lancaster Boarding House: There's an ending where the main protagonist can be in a polyamory relationship with Chloe and Rose, two main characters (Chloe being your main girlfriend, and Rose being her best friend). This especially works since Rose loves both the main protagonist and Chloe.

Reactions: Genji

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl other wise known as Hoka no Onna no Ko to H o Shiteiru Ore o Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo is a very deep and complex game that has bewildered and confused many players.

To help with this problem and allow people to enjoy this game properly I have written the following walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl other wise known as Hoka no Onna no Ko to H o Shiteiru Ore o Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo is a very deep and complex game that has bewildered and confused many players.

To help with this problem and allow people to enjoy this game properly I have written the following walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey,is there any harem ending in this game, everyone happy in the end..?

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
A man having sex with >2 women and a woman having sex with >2 men are both considered a harem sex. But I have yet to see or is there an eroge or hentai in any form where a woman has a harem is having sex with them happily and loving them equally like any harem eroge/hentai when it's about a man?

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
hey,is there any harem ending in this game, everyone happy in the end..?
Yes, complete the other three routes and a fourth option should be available for the harem ending.
If you think about it the wife or the gf getting gangbanged is already harem. A man having sex with >/2 women and a woman having sex with >/2 men are both considered a harem sex. But I have yet to see or is there an eroge where a woman has a harem is having sex with them happily and loving them equally like any harem eroge when it's about a man?
Tasty Shafts has the female protagonist unable to choose which twin brother she want's to date, so they both date her at the same time. I'm sure there are a number of untranslated games that also have happy 'reverse' harems.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hmm,can a women handle multiple man?it will loosen up you know,Gaping hole

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Tasty Shafts has the female protagonist unable to choose which twin brother she want's to date, so they both date her at the same time. I'm sure there are a number of untranslated games that also have happy 'reverse' harems.
While not really a harem in definition in your example, I might check it out... but I think that date release alone might say about a woman protagonist happy harem hentai; very rare (but I am not including non eroge works such as manga or novels). How I wish for more.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A man having sex with >2 women and a woman having sex with >2 men are both considered a harem sex. But I have yet to see or is there an eroge or hentai in any form where a woman has a harem is having sex with them happily and loving them equally like any harem eroge/hentai when it's about a man?
Arguably not an eroge as such but I know gleefully has a husbando harem route.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
While not really a harem in definition in your example, I might check it out... but I think that date release alone might say about a woman protagonist happy harem hentai; very rare (but I am not including non eroge works such as manga or novels). How I wish for more.
Ah, sorry. Looking through the list threesomes make up the vast majority. Cute Demon Crashers! has a harem ending where presumably she ends up with all three incubi and a succubus. Musume Manager! Ikimasu!! ~SEX a GAME 2017~ (untranslated) seems to have the protagonist fucking the entire baseball team she manages, but I'm not sure she loves anything except their dicks.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes