VN Others Completed My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl [Material]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Any one know of some other reversecuck themed game, or a thread with a list? So far I have only found this gem, Sylvia, and A Mother's Love.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I wonder what're the last 3 CG and 1 Scene in this game?
Edit: ah I found it! I'm blind af! it's in the title menu and it says "HAREM". Even though Shiori is most likely the good end. i find the harem ending the TRUE ENDING! A lot of reading but I really enjoyed it. If I had to choose one of the three, it's kind of tough. It's either Yurika or Misa. Misa uhh an S (sadism ish), perhaps straightforward and Yurika 100% an M (masochist) a pervert.
Actually I found it in this site -->

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... I like Misa the most. She is the most open and honest straightforward girl (she even gets a crush on the MC in the end, but I have no idea why because he's the most spineless dishonest and often straight out hostile character in the game).

Reactions: Hmong-sama

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
For those who are planning I'm here to warm you this game is not completely translated a good chunk of it is still in japanese. Dev/uploader pls good back in this game and fix this pls. IMO this deserve a 2-3 in my book main reason being the translation is practically still in it original language.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
For those who are planning I'm here to warm you this game is not completely translated a good chunk of it is still in japanese. Dev/uploader pls good back in this game and fix this pls. IMO this deserve a 2-3 in my book main reason being the translation is practically still in it original language.
Nope - You are wrong here. Just rename the RIO folder in the main game folder to something else, or simply delete it, and you get the full English translation. It's clearly said under the Installation part on the first page of this thread. I guess the uploader did not want to left out parts of the full game for completeness.

So - I guess your score now is based on your own fault to read the install instructions properly. Now - I suggest you try again, and enjoy the full translation you thought was missing. I do not want to be harsh here, but it really helps to do some reading before starting to complain.

Last edited:

KeePach

Nov 28, 2017
Finally an NTR game where there is actual conscent, this is the kind of story that I would like there to be more, not the blackmail or cheating type, there needs to be conscent to be enjoyable.

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
Poor guy want's to be NTR'd, but is asked to NTR his girlfriend instead.

I ask unto you, where is the justice?

• Haha
Reactions: cdvz23

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I can only agree with this game not having the NTR flag in the traditional way. If anything it could be seen as a partially Netorase-ish game. The big difference is that the cuck role is not for the MC but for the girlfriend, and it's agreed by both of them, so you can question if you really can call it cuck. The girlfriend agrees and the MC (very) reluctantly agrees. Both know, however, that it's for a big part role playing, and their relation is not in actual danger. Sure - The MC finally develops some feelings for the third party (after denying that in a such infuriating stupid way that you want to strangle him most of the time), but at "worst" it would turn into a triangular relationship, because the girlfriend likes that other person too.

This game would be a perfect game in my eyes, if the MC would not behave so reluctant to the whole idea, and would treat the third person with more respect/love. The way it is now, you want to kick that stupid MC in the ass several times during the game for his shitty behaviour against the third party.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I don't care either way and alot of others think so too, you guys need to take this to another thread.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I want to clarify something... It's a simple question that I have... The premise of this is that you sleep with another girl to satisfy your girlfriend's fetish, right? Ok... Isn't there a possibility in the game where the girlfriend sleeps with another or something? Just asking.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I want to clarify something... It's a simple question that I have... The premise of this is that you sleep with another girl to satisfy your girlfriend's fetish, right? Ok... Isn't there a possibility in the game where the girlfriend sleeps with another or something? Just asking.
Nope - She's not into that. There are, however, moments that the other girl stimulates the girlfriend. It would not be impossible that the other girl (or girls, because there are two of them) goes into a bisexual relationship with both MC and girlfriend. For certain one of the girls (or even both) are developing feelings for the MC. I honestly don't know why, because the MC behaves like a total jerk against those girls (he cannot admit he has some feelings too, so he's pushing them away to run away from that).

So - While the girlfriend for sure won't go for another guy, there is a possibility she will in the future come very close to one or both of the other girls. This does not happen in the VN however. It very much ends on a bit of a cliffhanger in that respect.

I honestly would like to see a sequel to this VN where the above things develop further. And would especially like to see the MC develop from a total cowardly jerk into a more friendly man that can admit he is turned on by the situation, and stops laying the "blame" of the whole situation at the feet of the other girls.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I mean I'm always up for 4some.Shame,MC gf never join in.If she really like NTRed that much,I had rather teach her sharing instead.Much more pleasureable and hot.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
At this point , the title just sum up the whole thing.

Amazing Japanese Title make people understand everything in one sentence.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes