VN Others Completed My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl [Material]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Exactly , there are so many of those, for some reason the Vn's that get translated in broader ntr category are heavily 'mc's girl becomes slut' , its 10 of those vs .1 of 'mc's girl is actually in on him fucking other girls'
Why dont more male customers want to be the 'guy that fucks other girls while his is in on it' instead of 'guy that got played'
I will never understand.
I mean if they were from the pov of the woman, They would still be okay. Esp if the premise was her husband was an asshole.

But is it really the society all the time? If these other ntr games were from majority from pov from the woman, then they wont be half as bad with like i said above with atleast some premise.
and to be clear i am not including 'hotwifing' where the couple engage in multi-partners for primarily the wife because its fun for both.
I only mean where the game has you play as the mc and literally belittled...
I guess thats the same reason there are some many twitch thots streamers ever since they introduced money/donation/tip system.
Oh man, was scrolling through to see if I could find the name for these games. N I found it! Thanks deleted guy!
Back to the "oh man" cuz now in 2022 guys want to b the limp-d sissy femboi that get's stepped on
-btw nothing wrong w that, but probs a big reason we can't find more of the guy getting W's over L's

Came here from "What's mine is yours" I def recommend!

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Since I love What's Mine is Yours I had to check out this VN with its similar premise. I definitely enjoyed it, though I'd classify it as rather tame. Of the three routes the third is the kinkiest, but has the tamest ending. And the sadist and masochist don't really live up to my expectations on the other routes.

Still, I definitely recommend it, I think rare premises are always exciting.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know, I wanted to like this thing. Based on the description, it looked like it'd be a Netorase VN with the guy being the one being shared, rather than the usual... and it IS that to extent... except it doesn't play the theme very much. It's like the writer didn't want to properly commit to the theme somehow, and ended up wanting to transition into a fairly generic harem thing partway through... but they don't quite commit to THAT either, leaving it somewhat unsatisfying for someone like me.

To an extent, for me, I suppose part of the problem are the characters. The MC and the GF are supposed to have been in a relationship for 3 years at the start of the story... but they don't ACT like it. They behave more like a couple that just had sex 2 days ago rather than a pair that have supposedly known each other for a long time and been sexually active for an extended period of time. It's not just in how they act with each other during sex... bland sex-lives for an extended period of time are not an impossibility or even uncommon, but rather in how ridiculously shy they are around each other, and around the fact that even perfectly mundane things don't seem to have happened naturally, like the fact that the MC apparently didn't experience much of Shiori's cooking or had her cook for him often.

There's a bit in the Misa route where they cook together and he's all surprised about how well she peels vegetables... and it just seemed so weird. Are you seriously expecting me to believe that this was the first time this could have happened when they've been together for 3 years, and at least one of those while they're college and living in their own apartments? Really?

Basically, the two SAY they're a couple and the MC keeps spouting off he loves her and yada yada, but the VN thoroughly fails at showing us that they're a couple if favor of showing how much of a moeblob the Shiori is.

In any case, I was only able to read Misa's route to the end... as much as you can call it a "route"... it doesn't even have a real ending tbh and it chickens out at really showing her feelings and motivations in the whole arrangement. It has some moments near the end where it looks like Misa might be trying to either steal MC from Shiori or try to establish herself as a more permanent part of the relationship with the both of them together, but the story again doesn't commit to anything and leaves things ambiguous in terms of how things might develop aside from her mentioning that she's starting to get addicted to sex with the MC, or perhaps the situation with the two of them in general... again, ambiguous. Super annoying...

After that, I kind of got bored and just used the good ol' CTRL key to unlock everything else.

At the end of the day, this story feels more like it was designed to be an easy excuse for a guy to self insert in a situation where he can have sex with a bunch of girls, rather than actually focusing on the netorase or cuckolding aspect or whatever. It doesn't really differ much from a more typical harem game aside from the fact that the main push for the harem comes from the GF rather than the MC.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes