3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Surely option 2 is lots of strands in its own right? How many men will she cheat with? Can she cheat with just 1?
Depending on the player's choice, she will be able to cheat on everyone or just one.

The question is should the DEV really let David wreak vengeance on all predators?

Marvin doesn't have a revenge thread of his own.
David should focus on people he knows personally.

Chris and Jake's revenge strand can certainly be used for both.

Only for Hank revenge would have to look different, maybe a financial ruin.

Anna would be hit hard if she loses Sofia and is publicly exposed as a slut, for example

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
We're definitely going to because he's one of the MC's too. When CH3 starts we will see David looking for Alexia where he left off Part-1 I believe we will have three endings for David a Good/Bad/Alone
and maybe one more ending if it's in (Mr Palmer's) interest with David picking up his mother-in-law as she will show up at some point or even other girls known to Anna's and sure enough Kendra is one of them.
Think. On the way to his revenge, David will find opportunities to vent his frustration with Anna's mother.

In order to reciprocate with Kendra, he would have to offer her the prospect of marriage when he is financially better again and deceive her
Kendra then tries to undo all actions, but everyone involved in the financial ruin wants to bang her in return.
Kendra sucks and even gets her asshole banged at the end, while she hates herself telling herself that this isn't really sex and therefore not cheating on her future husband David.

Finally, Kendra managed to compensate for David's financial losses and proudly waits for David in front of the altar. In the meantime, she has become very unstable psychologically from the abuse of the strange men and hates herself that she has allowed her body to be used many times.

It is particularly bad for them that all these men are now in the church among the guests and grin maliciously at Kendra.

Eventually David walks in, Kendra beams at him and he completes his revenge by rejecting her and exposing her for what she has become :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh I remember I tried to look for it too without any success if only I remembered what I had written but I already know what I'm going to do I'm going to look at all my posts from here.
:) (y) I foundI remembered when I read your post that you don't remember what we talked about then. And I immediately thought it was about whether Anna would wear that black dress to dinner. When Chris once saw her at some party. . Actually, this dress was green:ROFLMAO:. :love:Maybe Anna's mom looks like that :unsure:
fgfdede.jpg

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
okay, nothing can be saved yet but I think not everyone wants to do that because David is a weak idiot but even so I want to see how their happy ending will be if it's bad who will regret it will be me..
View attachment 2785571
:ROFLMAO:He won't forget that Hank said he had two more years to live.RIP Hank Penguin died of a heart attack before having sex with Anna:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Brother I can break my face for saying this but I have a feeling that Anna will have sex on this date with Mr.Stenstromber since they will be alone with no one around:unsure:
Anna will already be totally broken by the betrayal and it won't take much for her to accept any advances from him this time. And maybe she'll already be wearing the lingerie he bought her under her clothes. Or, more likely, at this point in the championship, she's already having sex with someone else after accepting this date, if she's going to follow the paths we want.:rolleyes:
:unsure::ROFLMAO:Unless the old fox uses some :cautious:trick to take advantage of her.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Think. On the way to his revenge, David will find opportunities to vent his frustration with Anna's mother.

In order to reciprocate with Kendra, he would have to offer her the prospect of marriage when he is financially better again and deceive her
Kendra then tries to undo all actions, but everyone involved in the financial ruin wants to bang her in return.
Kendra sucks and even gets her asshole banged at the end, while she hates herself telling herself that this isn't really sex and therefore not cheating on her future husband David.

Finally, Kendra managed to compensate for David's financial losses and proudly waits for David in front of the altar. In the meantime, she has become very unstable psychologically from the abuse of the strange men and hates herself that she has allowed her body to be used many times.

It is particularly bad for them that all these men are now in the church among the guests and grin maliciously at Kendra.

Eventually David walks in, Kendra beams at him and he completes his revenge by rejecting her and exposing her for what she has become :cool:
Yes, his mother-in-law would be his shoulder at that moment, I hope something happens between them soon, speaking of that.

Wow dammit that would be fucking revenge on showing that she got what she wanted and even marrying him. Would be a pretty long line of motherfuckers looking to get revenge on her ass HANK would be first since Kendra hates him and the big tank already knowing would do the honors in that tight ass she can hate and like herself at the same time.:p

Or she could drop the plan to get fucked hard in the ass relentlessly opting to steal Hank if she wanted to. But i think she would accept the ass-fuck row after she already has David Maybe deep down she liked it and becomes a lusty Kendra hungry for cocks in the future for never forgetting that night..

and among them will be the big TANK with a smile on his forehead next to Anna with the collar what would be hilarious was Hank being the one Kendra didn't forget after getting fucked in the ass in the future she would be his little dog along with Anna who would say the big tank stole David's two wives.
But in fact David would leave with his head held high because that's what he wanted. Make her stay with the one she hated the most and then turn her bitch :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:) (y) I foundI remembered when I read your post that you don't remember what we talked about then. And I immediately thought it was about whether Anna would wear that black dress to dinner. When Chris once saw her at some party. . Actually, this dress was green:ROFLMAO:. :love:Maybe Anna's mom looks like that :unsure:
View attachment 2788028
:love::coffee:
Damn bro finally yesterday I was trying to look for it I would do it again today but since you found it thanks! Hahahaha yes now I remember "maybe Ana's mother would be like that" but about the green color on the dress I couldn't remember anymore I thought it was all black :BootyTime:
but this one on her would be hot even with these here the red would match her very well these two black ones too.
360035640_276490485070703_7949976341279165706_n.jpg 20221214_161921.jpg Beatrice.jpg Beatrice_3.jpg
:ROFLMAO:He won't forget that Hank said he had two more years to live.RIP Hank Penguin died of a heart attack before having sex with Anna:ROFLMAO:
Poor penguin he didn't even get his chance poor thing but at least he died watching David giving her a good treatment..:ROFLMAO:
but the question is, did he die of disappointment at seeing Anna's face in sleep David won't put up with that blonde bombshell no matter the ending lmao
:unsure:Unless the old fox uses some :cautious:trick to take advantage of her.
the-office.gif
Something like that is expected from him. Like the last time he tried to take advantage of her at her father's own funeral, not even that stopped him from trying to get into her panties.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
perhaps it is true, we are giving too much importance to a low-level game, I accept the suggestion not to play any more versions of marriage stories, which are too obvious and piloted.
Doesn't play anymore so man, there are many games out there for you to discover, there are even new ones being released of this type now the low level part is much better than many games out there that have been in development for 5 years here at least we are getting monthly updates.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Too bad, the game started with good wishes, then gradually died
What are you talking about? The developer maintains regular contact with his community. Updates come quite regularly. And soon chapter 3 will start with the real fun. There can really be no question of "dying" here. In fact, it's currently one of the games with the most common signs of life that i'm currently following. And I follow many

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2788028
Or a little older looking with more curves like this
IMG_2126.jpeg

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
i don't care if you're from left wing, i Don't care if you're right wing.
I've understood we all enjoy this game and we all want this game and developer to grow.
some of us are fanboy, some of us are asshole,
AT THE END, ANNA'S HOLE IS OUR GOAL.

hopefully dev come back soon and release the god damn game so we could all enjoy the dose of dopamine.

and shake our snake.

Last edited:

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
I'm understood we all enjoy this game and we all want this game and developer to grow.

hopefully dev come back soon and release the god damn game so we could all enjoy the dose of dopamine.

and shake our snake.
Where is Dev? When can we expect update?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'm understood we all enjoy this game and we all want this game and developer to grow.

and shake our snake.
IMG_2128.gif

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes