3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
perfect new LI for David is the gf that Anna set up with Chris. the one that cheated on her. when Anna cheats on David with whoever.. Anna could confide in her friend that she is cheating on David, she tells David about it and they get together and David decides that fucking her former best friend would be perfect revenge on her and Chris since Chris has always been hitting on Anna and David finds out about it.
Nice but if David has sex with Anna’s mom, that is actually better revenge cause then Anna loses her husband and mother together or atleast temporarily until she clears her narcissistic brainwashed mind

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
perfect new LI for David is the gf that Anna set up with Chris. the one that cheated on her. when Anna cheats on David with whoever.. Anna could confide in her friend that she is cheating on David, she tells David about it and they get together and David decides that fucking her former best friend would be perfect revenge on her and Chris since Chris has always been hitting on Anna and David finds out about it.
Come to think of it, it would be cool to take that idiot's ex-girlfriend If I'm not mistaken her name was (Jen)
this game would almost be a cheating wrestling match between David and Anna since she was her ex-friend as well. He could take advantage of this situation to get revenge in the future if David discovers Ana's betrayals before finishing the game.:LOL:
Jen may show up at some point hypothetically we know the two don't talk a long time. It would be cool to see some kind of rivalry between them. If in case she appears again it would be a great pair for David to take revenge on both:devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nice but if David has sex with Anna’s mom, that is actually better revenge cause then Anna loses her husband and mother together or atleast temporarily until she clears her narcissistic brainwashed mind
It really is much bigger because it is the mother stealing David and also Anna would lose contact with the mother and even custody of the daughter for the rest of her life if her mother entered the game as we wish, this beautiful unknown Milf would even be cool. Discovered that her daughter had betrayed David on false accusations from a certain friend and he was innocent after all hahahaha I don't think I would have gone back to Anna even with brainwashing :ROFLMAO:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
If you can make decisions for David in Ch.3, there should also be 3 decision strands in my opinion.

1. Where David saves his company and marriage by exposing the villains and Anna stays loyal to him (so boring) :sleep:

2. Where David loses his wife to men (player's choice) and ends up taking revenge on the one or those including Anna. :cool:

3. Where David accepts Anna's cheating. Although he hates to see or see how she is being inseminated by someone else, he swallows his pride to enable his daughter to have an intact family. :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It really is much bigger because it is the mother stealing David and also Anna would lose contact with the mother and even custody of the daughter for the rest of her life if her mother entered the game as we wish, this beautiful unknown Milf would even be cool. Discovered that her daughter had betrayed David on false accusations from a certain friend and he was innocent after all hahahaha I don't think I would have gone back to Anna even with brainwashing :ROFLMAO:

(y):love:Buddy, you once posted such a cool mom in a black dress that could have been Anna's mom. But I tried to find this mom here on the forum and couldn't:((n)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
David's dad is a giant pussy. no way Anna would even consider him. Jake The Snake will be her downfall when she gives in to his advances..and..#ISTILLHATECHRIS
Well if she has Mr.Stenstromber and Marvin as lovers why not David's father too. Which by the way is even prettier than Marvin the guy looks like a fucking mummy like if she might consider that grumpy old ex family friend Darren might get his chance:ROFLMAO:
I also want her to get lost in Mr. Snake and we know this is going to happen in an overwhelming way Anna is going to be addicted to that stud.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y):love:Buddy, you once posted such a cool mom in a black dress that could have been Anna's mom. But I tried to find this mom here on the forum and couldn't:((n)
Oh I remember I tried to look for it too without any success if only I remembered what I had written but I already know what I'm going to do I'm going to look at all my posts from here.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
If you can make decisions for David in Ch.3, there should also be 3 decision strands in my opinion.

1. Where David saves his company and marriage by exposing the villains and Anna stays loyal to him (so boring) :sleep:

2. Where David loses his wife to men (player's choice) and ends up taking revenge on the one or those including Anna. :cool:

3. Where David accepts Anna's cheating. Although he hates to see or see how she is being inseminated by someone else, he swallows his pride to enable his daughter to have an intact family. :devilish:
Surely option 2 is lots of strands in its own right? How many men will she cheat with? Can she cheat with just 1?

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

We're definitely going to because he's one of the MC's too. When CH3 starts we will see David looking for Alexia where he left off Part-1 I believe we will have three endings for David a Good/Bad/Alone
and maybe one more ending if it's in (Mr Palmer's) interest with David picking up his mother-in-law as she will show up at some point or even other girls known to Anna's and sure enough Kendra is one of them.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Of course 3. He hates but is excited watching Anna with other men.This is a NTR game.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes