3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
So ladies and Gents, what would you prefer :

1) Next rls only Anna's friday (saturday will be rls later) - DEV might chose this one!
2) next rls Anna's friday/saturday (last of CH2)

I myself, want to end Anna's week with both Friday and saturday in next rls, even though it could take a bit longer for V.065
I'd happily wait for CH2 to be completed. Sure we can amuse ourselves until that point :giggle:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Life is hard enough (as is Jake) to make it harder for us with an update without Saturday morning.
View attachment 2782101
View attachment 2782108

View attachment 2782105
Jake messes with her hormones a lot his facial expression already shows it Anna knows how much she wants that snake just ask ONE TIME TO GET LOST and that son of a bitch stud is one of the only ones who can do that to her without forcing it.
View attachment 2782208
Here's Hank the tank in yet another game featuring a hottt sexy milf and this time he's a damn history professor lol..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
image0-2.gif
He will never cease to amaze us with having millions of different jobs. This is the real Penguin the same as the old version here. Hank with the new version is now more like a Tank or Tractor.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 2781814
I hope for this one (someday) and then don't forget to make one for Chris too because this one will serve as a cover in my room lmaoooo:sneaky:
those black details on the skin look sexy as hell♥
15k iterations, but for some reason the skin turned out to be grainy - later I will try another environment and send it to you in a PM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
CH3 Teaser2 View attachment 2782212
Very hot would like this kind of scenario in some future scenes in Part 3 with Marvin.
I can't take my eyes off this scene Anna took that dick right up to the balls, poor thing even she squinted her eyes:KEK:
it would be even hotter if one scene after she was squirting the fuck out of that dick:devilish::p

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
15k iterations, but for some reason the skin turned out to be grainy - later I will try another environment and send it to you in a PM.
Wow, it was really beautiful man hum for me it was very good... I loved the colors "that cuteness is coming for me come on honey I don't bite" and the horn crown holy shit I mean it looks like it but it's not
she has like a crown of bones there.
another environment would be cool, let's see if you'll win this one and thank you:coffee:

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Jake messes with her hormones a lot his facial expression already shows it Anna knows how much she wants that snake just ask ONE TIME TO GET LOST and that son of a bitch stud is one of the only ones who can do that to her without forcing it.

View attachment 2782611
He will never cease to amaze us with having millions of different jobs. This is the real Penguin the same as the old version here. Hank with the new version is now more like a Tank or Tractor.
What game is that image from?

GailanXDD

Feb 8, 2023
So ladies and Gents, what would you prefer :

1) Next rls only Anna's friday (saturday will be rls later) - DEV might chose this one!
2) next rls Anna's friday/saturday (last of CH2)

I myself, want to end Anna's week with both Friday and saturday in next rls, even though it could take a bit longer for V.065

Reactions: Pantera1320
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes