3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: :eek:o_OA difficult choice. Because there will be supporters of one choice or the other. Some will want it to be Friday in the update and get it released quickly. Others will want to have two more days in the update, complete Ch2 quickly, and move on to Ch3 as soon as possible. But we will wait longer for the update. Each choice has advantages and disadvantages. That's why:ROFLMAO: I hate polls, because there's always one side that isn't happy.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Isabella69

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
So ladies and Gents, what would you prefer :

1) Next rls only Anna's friday (saturday will be rls later) - DEV might chose this one!
2) next rls Anna's friday/saturday (last of CH2)

I myself, want to end Anna's week with both Friday and saturday in next rls, even though it could take a bit longer for V.065
Yes we want to this weekend thing in this update we waited way too long to witness some actions..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: :eek:o_OA difficult choice. Because there will be supporters of one choice or the other. Some will want it to be Friday in the update and get it released quickly. Others will want to have two more days in the update, complete Ch2 quickly, and move on to Ch3 as soon as possible. But we will wait longer for the update. Each choice has advantages and disadvantages. That's why:ROFLMAO: I hate polls, because there's always one side that isn't happy.:ROFLMAO:
Oh for me it's not a difficult choice it's easier to wait a little longer and have Friday and Saturday already to finally finish with CH2 because that way as soon as possible we would see at least this year some very hot scenes like blowjobs and handjobs (sex) It's hard to scroll now but at least foreplay and a lot of teasing we could have until next year but that depends a lot on the development of the game as we already know.
LoL this will always have one side will be fine with it and the other won't.:KEK:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh for me it's not a difficult choice it's easier to wait a little longer and have Friday and Saturday already to finally finish with CH3 because that way as soon as possible we would see at least this year some very hot scenes like blowjobs and handjobs (sex) It's hard to scroll now but at least foreplay and a lot of teasing we could have until next year but that depends a lot on the development of the game as we already know.
LoL this will always always have one side will be fine with it and the other won't.:KEK:
:ROFLMAO: You have a small mistake should be finished Ch2 not Ch3

• Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why not finish CH3 in the future too for a possible CH4 wouldn't be a bad idea since David would be away we would see Ana's future fiance so Infinity repeating itself once Anna becomes a bitch it's over she always will be lmao!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Why not finish CH3 in the future too for a possible CH4 wouldn't be a bad idea since David would be away we would see Ana's future fiance so Infinity repeating itself once Anna becomes a bitch it's over she always will be lmao!

There are several Li for Ana and for David. And the individual stories as well as the sex, it all really starts from chapter 3. And we're still a long way from a possible final, Kendra's revenge. I doubt these routes all fit into 1 chapter. Of course, I don't know the developer's plans either. But let's assume he keeps his style and continues to write and develop the stories well and hopefully not jump to the end suddenly, I would certainly count on a chapter 4 :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There are several Li for Ana and for David. And the individual stories as well as the sex, it all really starts from chapter 3. And we're still a long way from a possible final, Kendra's revenge. I doubt these routes all fit into 1 chapter. Of course, I don't know the developer's plans either. But let's assume he keeps his style and continues to write and develop the stories well and hopefully not jump to the end suddenly, I would certainly count on a chapter 4 :unsure:
There are several LI for Anna, poor David will have at least Alexia out of pity maybe Ana's mom in the future maybe Bridget+gossip Girl and Kendra in a possible ending. I don't know if we'll see new girls in the game because it's more focused on Ana's corruption.:unsure:
Really everything will be individual but I don't believe in sex so soon in CH3 because we'll see all the shit about both first until Anna decides to follow Kendra's advice "depending on our choices"
yes we are very far still hope it takes a long time to finish Part 3 when it started it would be cool a very large amount of content with lots of sex and teasing scenes I don't know his plans either but I believe that Mr Palmer won't do just one route I guess four depending on the free time he will have. Well if he continues it will be all in CH3 because Part 1-2 was to see the expectation of each now CH3 will have both taking turns well saying but it can be different..

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
perfect new LI for David is the gf that Anna set up with Chris. the one that cheated on her. when Anna cheats on David with whoever.. Anna could confide in her friend that she is cheating on David, she tells David about it and they get together and David decides that fucking her former best friend would be perfect revenge on her and Chris since Chris has always been hitting on Anna and David finds out about it.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes