3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Have hot thoughts for a part 4, post break up of David and Anna's Perfect Marriage. Picturing a path where Chris and Anna become an item. Its a year on, David's dad's company has gone to the wall, Chris's new business endeavor takes off and makes him a millionaire. David's life a misery, maybe he's back with Kendra/Janet but only so that he's not alone. He still wishes he was with Anna.

David is shopping in the supermarket and sees at the other end of one of the ailes Anna walking along with a big trolley full of food, then Chris comes round the corner to Anna, carrying Sophie in his arms, Worse for David he sees a baby carrier on the trolley that holds Chris and Anna's new baby.

Chris and Anna now have the Perfect Marriage/Relationship where Anna has the increased family she wants and also gets the incredible sex life as well.

(I know there are people here want to be able to save there marriage and if this were to happen in real life it would be horrible, but as a fantasy I think its fucking hot)
Hahahahaha it was funny but it would be interesting in a different expectation with HANK AND JAKE-COBRA it would be cool to have sequels we'll see this game until CH3 if I'm not mistaken because the first page of the typical shows it evidently.

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And then she starts to cheat and marries Marvin! Has the ultimate life and years go by. She then meets Hank again and starts a new relationship with him, gets married and has the ultimate life yet again!

CH. 4, 5, 6

The script writes itself, this could become the Fast and the Furious franchise but for Adult video games!
I'd give my last dime man if it became a Predators and the Furious version franchise Anna would be ready to win every race with Tractor-Hank.:cool:
62ed5d_10590310.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Have hot thoughts for a part 4, post break up of David and Anna's Perfect Marriage. Picturing a path where Chris and Anna become an item. Its a year on, David's dad's company has gone to the wall, Chris's new business endeavor takes off and makes him a millionaire. David's life a misery, maybe he's back with Kendra/Janet but only so that he's not alone. He still wishes he was with Anna.

David is shopping in the supermarket and sees at the other end of one of the ailes Anna walking along with a big trolley full of food, then Chris comes round the corner to Anna, carrying Sophie in his arms, Worse for David he sees a baby carrier on the trolley that holds Chris and Anna's new baby.

Chris and Anna now have the Perfect Marriage/Relationship where Anna has the increased family she wants and also gets the incredible sex life as well.

(I know there are people here want to be able to save there marriage and if this were to happen in real life it would be horrible, but as a fantasy I think its fucking hot)
The only way I go along with that story is if Anna becomes a size queen and since she already cheated on David with Chris, well once a cheater always a cheater, she’s gotten away with it and it’s too easy to cheat on Chris since she ms always working late hours with Jake “the snake” and now she even craves some bbc & you know the saying once “you go black you don’t go back”
Oh sorry Chris, not sorry so Anna is fuckin Raffi and his bbc friends and gets pregnant, now the schmuck Chris thinks it’s his but then …
IMG_1994.gif
then this happens
IMG_2072.gif

Last edited:

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022

Chris doesn't want to settle with her. he wants to fuck her because he never got to and it's a challenge. he's not in love with her. he's just not written this way. if she had a shoulder to cry on and talk to as she discovers David's infidelity, that would be an interesting addition to the story. it doesn't exist right now. BUT, i will tell you, anyone with a child that young will always try to save their marriage first.

one more think on Chris, Anna may still want to fuck him as a way to punish David but she knows he's not marrying material and girls that get cheated on don't run to another commitment.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Chris doesn't want to settle with her. he wants to fuck her because he never got to and it's a challenge. he's not in love with her. he's just not written this way. if she had a shoulder to cry on and talk to as she discovers David's infidelity, that would be an interesting addition to the story. it doesn't exist right now. BUT, i will tell you, anyone with a child that young will always try to save their marriage first.

one more think on Chris, Anna may still want to fuck him as a way to punish David but she knows he's not marrying material and girls that get cheated on don't run to another commitment.
I'll be interested to see how different Mr. Palmer's version of the story is from the written version on Literotica. Hopefully, much different. If not, I already know the ending, which sucks for me.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The only way I go along with that story is if Anna becomes a size queen and since she already cheated on David with Chris, well once a cheater always a cheater, she’s gotten away with it and it’s too easy to cheat on Chris since she ms always working late hours with Jake “the snake” and now she even craves some bbc & you know the saying once “you go black you don’t go back”
Oh sorry Chris, not sorry so Anna is fuckin Raffi and his bbc friends and gets pregnant, now the schmuck Chris thinks it’s his but then …
View attachment 2779063
then this happens
View attachment 2779064
"If David doesn't protect what belongs to you sooner or later it will belong to someone else". This goes for anyone who tries to be Anna's next boyfriend/husband if she cheated on David She will do the same with everyone after tasting the little seed of evil she will always want more and more.. with other different guys and if in case they are BBC idiot Chris may be even more of a cuckold than David.
Not to mention the other fun she will have with Hank Jake-snake Marvin what will be left for Chris will be just the bagasse and the rest with Anna already full of children of course, but later they will have to settle with alimony.
batman-returns-penguins.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

You really said something interesting because Ana knows he's a shitty traitor she wouldn't want anything to do with him just casual sex but he doesn't even deserve that. Anyway Chris is also the same thing he just wants to have sex with her because envy predominates him.:sick:
Now if Anna were to look for a shoulder to cry on it would be her new best friend Kendra and yes she could do anything to save her marriage but if she sees that it will not work out her top priority would be Sophie.

Yes she can get revenge on him with the fake friend that would screw David a lot but Anna could turn to another guy for revenge fuck Hank himself this revenge that would be much worse because David always warned his wife about the boss's influence on her. And he knows the boss's intentions with his wife Chris, on the other hand, has nothing interesting, it would just be a cliché betrayal in my opinion like many games have friends stealing the MC's girlfriends and wives
(in my humble opinion) now with Hank the Big TANK
would be much more painful And worse because David always warned Anna about the possibility of her falling into the clutches of the Boss this would be a direct and cold revenge as fuck even if David does not expect betrayal from Chris because he's so stupid and doesn't see "at the moment" would just be a betrayal like many others I've seen.

Reactions: Isabella69

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

The problem is once you go too far down this line, to me at least it ceases to be hot. There's no longer any taboo of her fucking if she's already split up. It's always the first straying that's the biggest 'bass drop' or taboo and usually the hottest.

To which you and others say - ok then she finds a new guy after that, a #3 in the future. But then at some point, the viewer becomes bored because she's just a slew and there're no stakes anymore which means no eroticism.

I've brainstormed in the past that the only way around this would be to have some in-game cooldown mechanic, where if she has extramartial liasons by the player's direction; fine, let us witness the hot bangin, but then the story forces her to make up with her husband until a few months later, when another itch arrives....

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Its not finishing, mb someday i finish this :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tom-and-jerry-heart-eyes.gif
I hope for this one (someday) and then don't forget to make one for Chris too because this one will serve as a cover in my room lmaoooo:sneaky:
those black details on the skin look sexy as hell♥

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So ladies and Gents, what would you prefer :

1) Next rls only Anna's friday (saturday will be rls later) - DEV might chose this one!
2) next rls Anna's friday/saturday (last of CH2)

I myself, want to end Anna's week with both Friday and saturday in next rls, even though it could take a bit longer for V.065
#2 :cool:(y)
Man, it's better to take a little longer than to receive only Friday, I prefer Friday and Saturday at once to finally finish CH2 let's go.. guys it doesn't hurt to hold our balls a little longer better get the Part 2 update at once.

thefee

Feb 24, 2022

1) Next rls only Anna's friday (saturday will be rls later) - DEV might chose this one!

I myself, want to end Anna's week with both Friday and saturday in next rls, even though it could take a bit longer for V.065
YES FINISH PART 2 IN THIS UPDATE! We waited so long to get to this point, we can wait a little longer!

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022

1 , iff it's releasing this week

Reactions: arimfan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes