3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Loving the detailed responses about Kendra even though personally I'm more interested in Anna still and how I hope the bad girl will come out of her. It almost seems as though Kendra isn't going to have to put too much effort into bringing that bad girl out of Anna. It seems with the help of her hormones its just ready to come out.

I'd personally like it if it were possible to follow a single route with Anna cheating with one of the other characters. Often with these types of games your pushed into just fucking them all which ruins the whole story for me.

With all kinds of possible scenarios I can imagine part 3 will take a very long time to develop.
Yes same for me. I too expect that the story does not become too linear and too predictable with Anna sleeping with everyone. There should be choices and those choices should open up separate branches for each storyline.
Personally want to see Chris blue balled at all junctures:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Loving the detailed responses about Kendra even though personally I'm more interested in Anna still and how I hope the bad girl will come out of her. It almost seems as though Kendra isn't going to have to put too much effort into bringing that bad girl out of Anna. It seems with the help of her hormones its just ready to come out.

I'd personally like it if it were possible to follow a single route with Anna cheating with one of the other characters. Often with these types of games your pushed into just fucking them all which ruins the whole story for me.

With all kinds of possible scenarios I can imagine part 3 will take a very long time to develop.
I think she's going to get a lot of her old college Anna back. Where she was the seducer or being punished by her ex's
speaking of which Anna spoke a little about the past with her ex-boyfriends one of them wanted a threesome
""I had a boyfriend who wanted a threesome, but it never happened."" Now she will have the freedom to explore this if she wants to, I can even imagine her scene taking all three of them at once:p

Kendra figured it won't be hard to guide her down these paths, it doesn't take much since she has a sleeping bitch inside her.
Your hormones will do much of the work on this as Dr.Carol herself and Kendra said she needs sex.. it's really bad

hmm interesting would be nice but I prefer 3 routes it doesn't have to be just one since we will have many guys for Anna to choose from. There really are games that force you to have sex with certain guys and that shit always ruins the fun.:HideThePain:
But here we can rest easy with Anna it will be different we have a lot of choices to make and they have been in effect since CH1

yes it may take time to develop but I believe that by next year we will already have some sex scenes in Part 3 first we will see the turbulent crisis between David and Anna.

Oct 7, 2022
I think she's going to get a lot of her old college Anna back. Where she was the seducer or being punished by her ex's
speaking of which Anna spoke a little about the past with her ex-boyfriends one of them wanted a threesome
""I had a boyfriend who wanted a threesome, but it never happened."" Now she will have the freedom to explore this if she wants to, I can even imagine her scene taking all three of them at once:p

Kendra figured it won't be hard to guide her down these paths, it doesn't take much since she has a sleeping bitch inside her.
Your hormones will do much of the work on this as Dr.Carol herself and Kendra said she needs sex.. it's really bad

hmm interesting would be nice but I prefer 3 routes it doesn't have to be just one since we will have many guys for Anna to choose from. There really are games that force you to have sex with certain guys and that shit always ruins the fun.:HideThePain:
But here we can rest easy with Anna it will be different we have a lot of choices to make and they have been in effect since CH1

yes it may take time to develop but I believe that by next year we will already have some sex scenes in Part 3 first we will see the turbulent crisis between David and Anna.
I just wanna see a hottt depraved foursome between Anna Kendra Hank the tank and Marvin but i am pretty sure there's almost zero possibility of that ever happening and that breaks my tiny little heart lol..:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I'm imagining a 3some with Chris and Jake after they both find out that she's fucked them both and they get her to 3some with them. Her loving there hot big cocks, and being a horny little minx, jumps at the opportunity. David then walks in on them on there marital bed just as they are showering her in jets of thick cum.

(Think I need a lie down)

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just wanna see a hottt depraved foursome between Anna Kendra Hank the tank and Marvin but i am pretty sure there's almost zero possibility of that ever happening and that breaks my tiny little heart lol..:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
With Kendra the possibility is totally zero but with Hank/Anna/Rafi it could happen either Anna and Marvin+Jake and a possible revenge with Alexia/Braxton and Anna.
and Anna's mother maybe join this move if it's possible
I even imagine the big tank not just content with his new daughter but wanting her mom too. Darren could lose his Milf to Hank too him and David would be fucked in this but the two would help each other...
image0.gif

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Up to now it looks actually after different routes

Reactions: MrLoverGJ

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about you, but really wanted to see a "squirt" tag
or in this case a warning. It would be hot to see Anna squirting like she would be surprised something like this happens to her first real sex in years maybe it would be because of her hormones but she would be even more surprised to know she could squirt.. and in my choice, the motherfucker of Mr. Snake would receive a double gift.
mmmmm-sweet-squirts.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Just playing through part 1 again. Wondering what Chris's new endeavor is that he has a meeting on? (He's always chasing the next big thing
If he's in this kind of meeting having a miserable life it's because he's playing someone else's game or just being a puppet maybe it's Kendra or Terrance controlling him.
"In my theory" because it was weird for him to visit David even the idiot himself said that in his thoughts :LOL:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Have hot thoughts for a part 4, post break up of David and Anna's Perfect Marriage. Picturing a path where Chris and Anna become an item. Its a year on, David's dad's company has gone to the wall, Chris's new business endeavor takes off and makes him a millionaire. David's life a misery, maybe he's back with Kendra/Janet but only so that he's not alone. He still wishes he was with Anna.

David is shopping in the supermarket and sees at the other end of one of the ailes Anna walking along with a big trolley full of food, then Chris comes round the corner to Anna, carrying Sophie in his arms, Worse for David he sees a baby carrier on the trolley that holds Chris and Anna's new baby.

Chris and Anna now have the Perfect Marriage/Relationship where Anna has the increased family she wants and also gets the incredible sex life as well.

(I know there are people here want to be able to save there marriage and if this were to happen in real life it would be horrible, but as a fantasy I think its fucking hot)

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Have hot thoughts for a part 4, post break up of David and Anna's Perfect Marriage. Picturing a path where Chris and Anna become an item. Its a year on, David's dad's company has gone to the wall, Chris's new business endeavor takes off and makes him a millionaire. David's life a misery, maybe he's back with Kendra/Janet but only so that he's not alone. He still wishes he was with Anna.

David is shopping in the supermarket and sees at the other end of one of the ailes Anna walking along with a big trolley full of food, then Chris comes round the corner to Anna, carrying Sophie in his arms, Worse for David he sees a baby carrier on the trolley that holds Chris and Anna's new baby.

Chris and Anna now have the Perfect Marriage/Relationship where Anna has the increased family she wants and also gets the incredible sex life as well.

(I know there are people here want to be able to save there marriage and if this were to happen in real life it would be horrible, but as a fantasy I think its fucking hot)
And then she starts to cheat and marries Marvin! Has the ultimate life and years go by. She then meets Hank again and starts a new relationship with him, gets married and has the ultimate life yet again!

CH. 4, 5, 6

The script writes itself, this could become the Fast and the Furious franchise but for Adult video games!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes