3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anna gets a lift home from happy hour since she's had more to drink than planned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So many days have passed since the publication of these spoilers and I wonder: What kind of happy hour are we talking about? For whom is this happy hour? For Anna or for someone else? And why is this hour a happy one?
It's a little strange to me that no one else asks such questions. Maybe I don't understand something?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So many days have passed since the publication of these spoilers and I wonder: What kind of happy hour are we talking about? For whom is this happy hour? For Anna or for someone else? And why is this hour a happy one?
It's a little strange to me that no one else asks such questions. Maybe I don't understand something?
It may be different in other countries but in the US "Happy hour" is usually around 5pm or so at bars where they offer cheaper drinks to induce people to go there after work.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
This'll be a bit of a throwback post because I don't see anyone posting lengthy commentaries about the game much any more here. The thread may have changed, but I'm still the same!

Since chapter 2 is (slowly) coming to a close, I'm curious to know if it has changed anyone's feelings about any of the characters. It's made me think more positively of one character I have always had a bit of a soft spot for, more negatively of another who I once thought might have turned into a good option for David down the line, and solidified Jake (the Snake) in my mind as Anna's best bet if she's going to cheat.

I've honestly been a bit surprised at how much I've enjoyed all the Kendra scenes in this chapter even though I've always had some sympathy for her. It's just been really fun watching her scheme and interact with Anna and Jake. She's certainly done some terrible things, but I have a hard time rooting against her because I know all she really wants is to get back with the man she loves. She seems to know Anna (or at least certain aspects of Anna) better than our FMC knows herself, and it's been fascinating seeing K subtly and not so subtly push and manipulate A. Kendra has figured out how to play Anna like a fiddle, but at the end of the day she's not forcing Anna into anything she doesn't want on some level.

Kendra seems to have a knack for surprising me. She even has a plan to punish Marvin for his predatory behavior after his role with Anna is over. Who knew our curly-haired schemer was actually an avenging angel of justice in disguise? I wonder what she has in store for the other characters who have gotten in her way or otherwise sinned. Hank the Tank better watch out for landmines! She's also a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the other characters IMO. A lot of the people in A Perfect Marriage come across as jaded and cynical and seem to have little they really care about beyond getting a chance to hook up with Anna. Kendra is one of the few characters who seems to really feel the whole range of human emotion deeply. She's very flawed, but very, very alive and strangely relatable in a fucked up way. She may well end up being one of the best yandere characters in any VN.

I feel like a Kendra and David reunited ending is now our best chance to get a little romance in the story. Those two are like fire and water, but still complement each other well. Kendra can bring passion, unpredictability, and blowjobs into David's otherwise drab existence while David will hopefully be able to ground and calm Kendra and push her to make healthier choices like getting back on her meds. If they can't reconnect, they might actually both end up worse off. David could be stuck married to a serial cheater depending on our choices while Kendra could well end up in prison or a mental institution. I'm pretty much all in on David and Kendra at this point, but I have to admit I do feel bad about Sophie in all this...it's always the kid that ends up suffering the most. Sophie is actually the main reason I even have a faithful couple playthrough at this point.

On the other hand, Alexia's disappointed me this chapter. We don't know her circumstances beyond that she seems to really need money and may be planning to leave town permanently, but she seems to have little guilt about trapping David as far as we can tell from her conversations with Kendra and what we saw of her perspective. He seems to have purely been a job to her and there doesn't seem much scope for anything real there. They'd have to start over from scratch at the very least because David doesn't know the real "Alexia" at all.

As for Jake and Anna, I'm rooting for a reverse corruption storyline there. I want to see Anna wrap Jake around her finger so tightly that he doesn't even think about checking out any other women anymore. It'd be fun to see the consummate player willingly give up the game he loves because he knows he'll never find anyone better for him than Anna. It's not like he'll have much free time left given all the work he'll have to put in at the firm plus all the cooking, cleaning, and Anna's nightly massage and cunnilingus sessions. Snap to it, Jakey!

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
This'll be a bit of a throwback post because I don't see anyone posting lengthy commentaries about the game much any more here. The thread may have changed, but I'm still the same!

Since chapter 2 is (slowly) coming to a close, I'm curious to know if it has changed anyone's feelings about any of the characters. It's made me think more positively of one character I have always had a bit of a soft spot for, more negatively of another who I once thought might have turned into a good option for David down the line, and solidified Jake (the Snake) in my mind as Anna's best bet if she's going to cheat.

I've honestly been a bit surprised at how much I've enjoyed all the Kendra scenes in this chapter even though I've always had some sympathy for her. It's just been really fun watching her scheme and interact with Anna and Jake. She's certainly done some terrible things, but I have a hard time rooting against her because I know all she really wants is to get back with the man she loves. She seems to know Anna (or at least certain aspects of Anna) better than our FMC knows herself, and it's been fascinating seeing K subtly and not so subtly push and manipulate A. Kendra has figured out how to play Anna like a fiddle, but at the end of the day she's not forcing Anna into anything she doesn't want on some level.

Kendra seems to have a knack for surprising me. She even has a plan to punish Marvin for his predatory behavior after his role with Anna is over. Who knew our curly-haired schemer was actually an avenging angel of justice in disguise? I wonder what she has in store for the other characters who have gotten in her way or otherwise sinned. Hank the Tank better watch out for landmines! She's also a bit of a breath of fresh air compared to the other characters IMO. A lot of the people in A Perfect Marriage come across as jaded and cynical and seem to have little they really care about beyond getting a chance to hook up with Anna. Kendra is one of the few characters who seems to really feel the whole range of human emotion deeply. She's very flawed, but very, very alive and strangely relatable in a fucked up way. She may well end up being one of the best yandere characters in any VN.

I feel like a Kendra and David reunited ending is now our best chance to get a little romance in the story. Those two are like fire and water, but still complement each other well. Kendra can bring passion, unpredictability, and blowjobs into David's otherwise drab existence while David will hopefully be able to ground and calm Kendra and push her to make healthier choices like getting back on her meds. If they can't reconnect, they might actually both end up worse off. David could be stuck married to a serial cheater depending on our choices while Kendra could well end up in prison or a mental institution. I'm pretty much all in on David and Kendra at this point, but I have to admit I do feel bad about Sophie in all this...it's always the kid that ends up suffering the most. Sophie is actually the main reason I even have a faithful couple playthrough at this point.

On the other hand, Alexia's disappointed me this chapter. We don't know her circumstances beyond that she seems to really need money and may be planning to leave town permanently, but she seems to have little guilt about trapping David as far as we can tell from her conversations with Kendra and what we saw of her perspective. He seems to have purely been a job to her and there doesn't seem much scope for anything real there. They'd have to start over from scratch at the very least because David doesn't know the real "Alexia" at all.

As for Jake and Anna, I'm rooting for a reverse corruption storyline there. I want to see Anna wrap Jake around her finger so tightly that he doesn't even think about checking out any other women anymore. It'd be fun to see the consummate player willingly give up the game he loves because he knows he'll never find anyone better for him than Anna. It's not like he'll have much free time left given all the work he'll have to put in at the firm plus all the cooking, cleaning, and Anna's nightly massage and cunnilingus sessions. Snap to it, Jakey!
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way towards Kendra. We always love a villain that you can understand in a way. Lowkey wanna see an ending where Kendra, Anna, and Alexia just fuck over all the other men and live as a thruple.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

love-pepe.gif
I thought i was the only one who had a crush on freaky Kendra man i gotta say something she should even work in the FBI cuz that milf with the curly hair is so fucking smart and scary-hot at the same time.
Hmm I changed a little before I liked (Jake snake) more now I'm more focused on Hank/Marvin/ and in the future Renaldo-Mr.Stenstromber-Rafi-Braxton because it can be a good revenge on Anna's part to have sex with him "because of all that false betrayal" OR TRUE depending on the choice of each one here.;)

For me it was fun from the beginning, this whole plan of hers to destroy Anna and David also for revenge for what he did in the past.. but she is not innocent and we know that. What she really wants besides the money is David back in her life. And even though she's burying most of her past in changing her name, it hasn't done much good because that old "Janet" is still there I also have this problem and I can't root against it even though I know how wrong this shit is. Like maybe there is still hope to change Kendra it may be impossible for many due to the state she is in now in her blind revenge and now that she stopped taking her medication it can be complicated but nothing is impossible in a game. Everyone deserves a second chance if that person really wants to change for real why not?! anyway we won't be able to do much now because as I said Kendra is blindly lost in her revenge AND WITHOUT THE MEDICINE IT GETS EVEN MORE DIFFICULT maybe in the end she even regrets it all then we can help her how to hospitalize her for psychological treatment we can save her if possible, of course. Like, there might even be a beautiful ending with her accepting Sophie as her daughter along with David after the news that Anna abandoned them both to live several marital affairs or even run away with one of her predators.:devilish:
But if hypothetically there's no happy ending with her then fuck it lmao!!
Even though I like this crazy I don't know if I'll want to go down Kendra's path to madness unless there's a real change at the end.:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

And talking about what punishment Kendra plans for Marvin could be in this next Anna/Marvin date update depending on our choices.:unsure:
My Hypothesis is that Marvin could be humiliated in some way on this date if something goes wrong and if he doesn't get something planned by Kendra well saying.. or something that might expose Marvin in a very negative way for Anna stays a bit away from him after that. Hmm she's more like a vengeful sexy succuba who only has eyes for his toy David lol she will have many plans, especially for Marvin, who will be important to her because he is the caretaker "he is like her master key" since Rafi will also be with him, things will be easier because he is very inexperienced yet... he will be the perfect fit for Kendra in her plans since Rafi is her charge on the Harper case. Anna will need to monitor him as much as possible and we know he has next to zero experience due to being so young and basically a useless intern, in the words of the great TANK himself. anyway Anna spent a lot of time with this horny young BBC we already know where it's going:sneaky:(y)

in my opinion i believe that almost none will stand in her way maybe the only one i see trying something at some point would be Mister-Snake because we know that deep down he feels sorry for Anna even though he wants to have sex with her pointlessly he is the only true knight in shining armor in all this shit :ROFLMAO:
Of all our Anna's sexual predators the only one among them who has to worry about the crazy curly hair is big TANK she hates it a lot and has made it very clear many times lmao.. She sure is a brother.

Yessss but that happens it's normal I don't care much about some of the characters some others I don't even remember that they exist lol
I think something similar like many people hate Kendra I even understand the fucking reason for it all "I was one of them" I hated her a lot at first but after a while I started to like her and even understand her NOT because of her crazy way but on the contrary because of her emotions that she demonstrates what makes the game very interesting and as realistic as possible in a way Kendra is the most emotional and human in the game and she beats Anna in that.

I believe that we will have a good romantic ending between Anna and David if they go through all these tests together and do not fall into the temptations of lust. With Kendra it will be a good happy and romantic ending it may not be on the same level as Anna/David maybe but at least a good happy ending and with all her problems solved forgiveness would be her first step. As for David, he could lose Anna but he would still have the woman who always truly loved him and there he will realize that it would not be the end but a new chance to start over with his future wife and Sophie :love::coffee:
with that both would help each other with Kendra going back to taking her meds David going to psychiatrist appointments with her and Kendra would be much more open sexually than Anna giving everything her loved one wants of course getting back that can't be missed we have to remember the son of a bitch David for not failing this time. Remembering both with problems can self-destruct if they stay together however if the two still love each other deep down in case (She) David must feel something for her he is still just blinded by love for Anna for now. Anyway, as I was saying, they might work this time, all it takes is for David to take the first step...

it all depends on our choices I believe that Anna, in addition to cheating a lot, can start doing this around David like while he is in the bathroom she will be in the room with a certain inexperienced young man.. it can become a frequent routine until Anna gets tired of David and finally ending up pretty badass herself sending the messages and videos of her having sex with various guys to humiliate him at the end.
Kendra, on the other hand, could end up much worse, she could even turn into a file burn since she's not working on it alone and there are big people on the case and a lot of money involved however In the worst case death or imprisonment.:BootyTime:

Alexia is not having many appearances we know why she's in it but we don't know for sure if it's just because of the money or if there's something else involved in this story about her and there always is:unsure:
Like why Alexia wants to leave town so fast.. there's something there and I also don't have much to say about her at the moment because Alexia has had little appearances since Part 1 but now for Anna's expectation we've seen a little bit the next updates we'll see what what Alexia and Braxton really want and if the two are forced into it or not. She doesn't really show guilt Or regret but who knows we still don't know the real reason she does all this or if it's just because of the $$$ :ROFLMAO:
afraid to break man thinking this bitch is good..

Jake-snake and his little mouse hope the content between them is hot as fuck What?? You want one of the biggest predators to be submissive to its prey :oops::oops::oops:
crazy-jack-black.gif
JUST KIDDING but the way you're saying it would be interesting.. but I'll pass because my Jake-snake
"is going to be the real dominant" in this shit and he's going to need a lot of pussy and ass for going 8 days without eating. Really couldn't have any better for him than our blonde Milf but maybe Anna's mom isn't a beautiful milf too or in the worst case a grandma with sagging tits :HideThePain:
calm down not all would be lost at least it would be possible to combine her with Marvin a perfect couple of mummies.

Yess he would have a lot of time at the company but I would change it (kitchen cleaning and cunnilingus sessions) for wild sex he comes first ALWAYS. After a good sex both could clean cook quietly naked and then try a 5 round at the table.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Kendra is just a really well written character. This is the same phenomenon as with previous Star Wars films, where fans sympathized more with Darth Vader than with Luke. Overall the game has really good storytelling, there is a master at work here. Whether it will be a really good game in the end still depends on chapter 3, where all the stroylines will lead to sex. It remains to be seen whether the developer will manage to integrate these scenes well into the stories. Doing that to comes across really skilfully and coherently. i, as a hobby book author who also works with sex in it for myself, can confirm that it's not that easy.

I don't see a romantic reunion with David and Kendra coming. Because the storyline clearly revealed why he once broke up with her: she was a jealous, toxic, possessive and manipulative bitch. And the storyline clearly proves that she hasn't improved in the slightest, quite the opposite. And how far she goes to harm David is as fascinating as it is terrifying. The Woman is a romantic version of Stephen King's Mysery, only that her methods are not aggression and violence, but very much power games. I could hardly imagine what it means to live with a woman like that. She truly is a fantastic novel or video game villain, but one of the most horrible partners one could possibly have. :eek::cool:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I haven't changed my mind about Kendra
I hate Kendra for what I plan to do with this marriage, and my choices to thwart her schemes fill me with satisfaction. Kendra may have thought of the whole plan herself, but she's too poor to carry it out, so she's just a pawn and has a higher piece above herself. David found out that maybe she had stopped taking her medication or about her illness, he saw her two faces and decided to leave her. And I don't think so after she finds out it's all her doing. He will want to come back to her with open arms. He'll hate her even more.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Cherokee Devil

The predators in the office are just a tool for Kendra to turn Anna into a turbo whore and show David what his perfect marriage looks like. When he uses these predators, they will be removed as quickly as broken toys. Yes, Marvin can be humiliated by Kendra during happy hours, but it depends on the player's prior choice. Is Anna interested in him? Marvin can also get revenge on Kendra for promising him help with Anna. But she's not interested in him. What can piss him off. As for the BBC, I don't know if it will be in the game, I asked the developer about it many times but he never answered. It's Alexa who worries about what will happen when it's all over, and Kendra tells her that you'll be far away and rich. David didn't run away from Kendra only to return to her again when he found out she was the one who had ruined his marriage. He would hate her even more. I wonder if he met her by chance in town, would he recognize her?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I haven't changed my mind about Kendra
I hate Kendra for what I plan to do with this marriage, and my choices to thwart her schemes fill me with satisfaction. Kendra may have thought of the whole plan herself, but she's too poor to carry it out, so she's just a pawn and has a higher piece above herself. David found out that maybe she had stopped taking her medication or about her illness, he saw her two faces and decided to leave her. And I don't think so after she finds out it's all her doing. He will want to come back to her with open arms. He'll hate her even more.
Hate is such a bad word. She's just a fascinating villain. The game would be nothing without her. At the end she's from the same stuff heroes are made of. Without the villain who does the damage first or an opponent who causes trouble all the time, heroes would be insignificant idiots. That means: the game needs Kendra! (y)

But what are Kendra's goals really, do we know that at all? Clear, she does everything to harm David. She obviously wants to drive him and his wife into cheating. That is out of the question. Why? does she simply enjoy the damage she causes? Or does she actually want him back? In that case she would first have to stage herself as a heroine in order to make herself interesting for him again. Who knows, maybe it also depends on us players what she wants. I'm already looking forward to it :love:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hate is such a bad word. She's just a fascinating villain. The game would be nothing without her. At the end she's from the same stuff heroes are made of. Without the villain who does the damage first or an opponent who causes trouble all the time, heroes would be insignificant idiots. That means: the game needs Kendra! (y)

But what are Kendra's goals really, do we know that at all? Clear, she does everything to harm David. She obviously wants to drive him and his wife into cheating. That is out of the question. Why? does she simply enjoy the damage she causes? Or does she actually want him back? In that case she would first have to stage herself as a heroine in order to make herself interesting for him again. Who knows, maybe it also depends on us players what she wants. I'm already looking forward to it :love:
Kendra's goals are clear - she wants revenge on Anna because she believes Anna stole David from her and wants his marriage destroyed. However, she wants to destroy everything that belongs to David, his father's company, but on the orders of someone who gives her money to carry out her plans. She wants David back. She doesn't take into account that David left Janet (Kendra), it was her fault.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Kendra's goals are clear - she wants revenge on Anna because she believes Anna stole David from her and wants his marriage destroyed. However, she wants to destroy everything that belongs to David, his father's company, but on the orders of someone who gives her money to carry out her plans. She wants David back. She doesn't take into account that David left Janet (Kendra), it was her fault.
This definitely promises to be dramatic and sexy, of course. "Even the devil does not defy the wrath of a despised woman" :eek::p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Cherokee Devil

The predators in the office are just a tool for Kendra to turn Anna into a turbo whore and show David what his perfect marriage looks like. When he uses these predators, they will be removed as quickly as broken toys. Yes, Marvin can be humiliated by Kendra during happy hours, but it depends on the player's prior choice. Is Anna interested in him? Marvin can also get revenge on Kendra for promising him help with Anna. But she's not interested in him. What can piss him off. As for the BBC, I don't know if it will be in the game, I asked the developer about it many times but he never answered. It's Alexa who worries about what will happen when it's all over, and Kendra tells her that you'll be far away and rich. David didn't run away from Kendra only to return to her again when he found out she was the one who had ruined his marriage. He would hate her even more. I wonder if he met her by chance in town, would he recognize her?
Yes, predators are just part of her game. It's Kendra just wants to show how blind David is TBM (like Ken herself in her revenge) "him" because he thinks he has a perfect wife and trusts her too much! Like she spends most of her time talking to her fake friend and stupid David knows this but the point is he thinks it's just normal messages.. and that it's just between them but just the fact that they're talking can open up a gap as we see it today. David should reason and realize that many conversations between Anna and his friend is an index of future betrayal "exchange of compliments secret conversations that should only be between the couple" and as we know the horny blonde has already revealed almost her entire life to that friendzone friend already David is naive not to suspect this. But I understand why because of their past they aren't one of the best Anna already hated Chris that would rule out any possibility of them having sex in David's head let's assume but this motherfucker is totally wrong many who hate each other become good friends over time and even more than that.

Hum.. Marvin can really be humiliated we just don't know if it will be now or in future CH3 updates that vengeful little devil will get him at the best opportunity but Marvin could reverse the game if he needs to expose all of Kendra's shit he may be old but he must have a lot of experience in his past life.
We will see what kind of choices we will have and how this will all play out with our previous choices interested.. in Marvin I think not with him it would be just sex in the future I don't believe in any romantic involvement Marvin is the experienced grandpa and the little toy she needs so much both can help each other with their needs just.:KEK:

Oh that I'm sure it will, otherwise we would NOT be involved in one of the cases with an inexperienced young man named Rafi not to mention Renaldo who already had his chance maybe he even grabbed Anna's ass but we still don't know if they just danced hey bro makes sense he doesn't respond like they haven't even shown up yet. I know a simple answer of (yes) there will be BBC in the game would be nice however I believe Mr Palmer doesn't want to spoil anything by revealing this and he wouldn't need to in my opinion it's more than obvious that we'll see interracial content..
click-adam-sandler.gif
"Alexia pretends I don't exist lmao!"
hmm yes it makes more than sense that David escaped his ex-Janet for obvious reasons he really wouldn't go back to Kendra knowing she's responsible for the destruction of his marriage.:HideThePain:
But let's suppose what if he never knows who really caused it all? Anything can happen in the choices we will have. I don't think so and it wouldn't be the ideal time for that to happen maybe towards the end.
Or somehow Kendra can show up when we're controlling David without him noticing anything wrong Kendra will be well hidden or disguised but I don't know how with that mane of hers lol but if in the case he vice her for sure he would recognize his crazy ex but I keep imagining David's face if Anna invited Kendra to get to know each other hahahahaha of course that wouldn't happen but it would be fucking funny or why not even revenge on one of the endings with her seeming to deliver the videos and images of her lovely wife having fun with everyone herself.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Like maybe there is still hope to change Kendra it may be impossible for many due to the state she is in now in her blind revenge and now that she stopped taking her medication it can be complicated but nothing is impossible in a game. Everyone deserves a second chance if that person really wants to change for real why not?! anyway we won't be able to do much now because as I said Kendra is blindly lost in her revenge AND WITHOUT THE MEDICINE IT GETS EVEN MORE DIFFICULT maybe in the end she even regrets it all then we can help her how to hospitalize her for psychological treatment we can save her if possible, of course. Like, there might even be a beautiful ending with her accepting Sophie as her daughter along with David after the news that Anna abandoned them both to live several marital affairs or even run away with one of her predators.:devilish:
That's just how I see it too. The one constant with Janet/Kendra is that she loves David. Off her meds and without treatment, it's an obsessive and out of control infatuation, but what would their relationship be like if she does get the help she needs with David's support? They've never given that a try. Maybe it's a long shot or an impossible dream, but I still want to see them give it a shot.

I could totally imagine Kendra accepting Sophie as her own too if Anna runs off, but maybe Sophie will end up with two sets of parents who adore her: Kendra and David as well as Anna and Jake (or ???). Let's just keep Marvin the hell away from her, though. It's true he does have cleaning/maintenance skills he could pass on, but I think Jake will have that area covered after Anna fully domesticates him. :LOL:

And talking about what punishment Kendra plans for Marvin could be in this next Anna/Marvin date update depending on our choices.:unsure:
My Hypothesis is that Marvin could be humiliated in some way on this date if something goes wrong and if he doesn't get something planned by Kendra well saying.. or something that might expose Marvin in a very negative way for Anna stays a bit away from him after that.
I feel like Kendra will hold off on the final blow as long as Marvin can still possibly be useful with the Anna project in some way, but once he's outlived his usefulness the guillotine will fall quickly and one less predator will be around to skeeve on our heroine.

Hmm she's more like a vengeful sexy succuba who only has eyes for his toy David lol she will have many plans, especially for Marvin, who will be important to her because he is the caretaker "he is like her master key" since Rafi will also be with him, things will be easier because he is very inexperienced yet... he will be the perfect fit for Kendra in her plans since Rafi is her charge on the Harper case. Anna will need to monitor him as much as possible and we know he has next to zero experience due to being so young and basically a useless intern, in the words of the great TANK himself. anyway Anna spent a lot of time with this horny young BBC we already know where it's going:sneaky:(y)
Rafi is going to be torn between trying to please Daddy Hank and Mommy Anna. So far his new father figure seems to be winning the war of influence, but that could change. It would be interesting to see Anna figure out a scheme ahead of time for once and maybe turn her intern into a double agent who can report back to her on what the Tank is up to. Anna can't match Hank when it comes to sheer financial resources, but she definitely does have assets of her own to draw on.

I think something similar like many people hate Kendra I even understand the fucking reason for it all "I was one of them" I hated her a lot at first but after a while I started to like her and even understand her NOT because of her crazy way but on the contrary because of her emotions that she demonstrates what makes the game very interesting and as realistic as possible in a way Kendra is the most emotional and human in the game and she beats Anna in that.
That's very well said. Kendra seems to feel everything more intensely than other people. It may be related to her illness, but I think she also has a passionate nature and simply cares more about things than a lot of the lost souls in the game. Anna has moments of genuine emotion, too, but she often comes across as scattered and unfocused, drifting from one thought or feeling to another. It's harder to say what she genuinely cares about the most apart from Sophie.

Jake-snake and his little mouse hope the content between them is hot as fuck What?? You want one of the biggest predators to be submissive to its prey :oops::oops::oops:
I don't mean to suggest Anna would go into full dominatrix mode (though I bet there's fan art for that scenario), but more like Jake the Snake would gradually turn into Jake the Simp and make Anna the center of his world. You pointed out his knight in shining armor quality so he's already part of the way there. I just think it would be interesting to see the master seducer become seduced himself. He has this playbook and routine he follows that he's used with countless women. What would happen if the tables were to turn and Anna manages to thoroughly get in his head? Maybe he'll end up liking her more than she likes him and he'll have to go to great lengths to keep her attention.

Jake has his strong points, but he still will have to compete for Anna. Renaldo has him beat in terms of dancing ability, Rafi is more innocent, Hank is more wily, and Marvin is infinitely more creepy. Let the scramble begin!

I'm also curious about Jake's relationship with Elizabeth. Does she know about his cheating? If not, will she dump him or forgive him when/if she finds out? She might possibly even end up being an option for David in chapter 3. Knowing Jake's tastes, she's probably quite beautiful. I often enjoy stories where two jilted partners are able to find and comfort each other.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's just how I see it too. The one constant with Janet/Kendra is that she loves David. Off her meds and without treatment, it's an obsessive and out of control infatuation, but what would their relationship be like if she does get the help she needs with David's support? They've never given that a try. Maybe it's a long shot or an impossible dream, but I still want to see them give it a shot.

I could totally imagine Kendra accepting Sophie as her own too if Anna runs off, but maybe Sophie will end up with two sets of parents who adore her: Kendra and David as well as Anna and Jake (or ???). Let's just keep Marvin the hell away from her, though. It's true he does have cleaning/maintenance skills he could pass on, but I think Jake will have that area covered after Anna fully domesticates him. :LOL:

I feel like Kendra will hold off on the final blow as long as Marvin can still possibly be useful with the Anna project in some way, but once he's outlived his usefulness the guillotine will fall quickly and one less predator will be around to skeeve on our heroine.

Rafi is going to be torn between trying to please Daddy Hank and Mommy Anna. So far his new father figure seems to be winning the war of influence, but that could change. It would be interesting to see Anna figure out a scheme ahead of time for once and maybe turn her intern into a double agent who can report back to her on what the Tank is up to. Anna can't match Hank when it comes to sheer financial resources, but she definitely does have assets of her own to draw on.

That's very well said. Kendra seems to feel everything more intensely than other people. It may be related to her illness, but I think she also has a passionate nature and simply cares more about things than a lot of the lost souls in the game. Anna has moments of genuine emotion, too, but she often comes across as scattered and unfocused, drifting from one thought or feeling to another. It's harder to say what she genuinely cares about the most apart from Sophie.

I don't mean to suggest Anna would go into full dominatrix mode (though I bet there's fan art for that scenario), but more like Jake the Snake would gradually turn into Jake the Simp and make Anna the center of his world. You pointed out his knight in shining armor quality so he's already part of the way there. I just think it would be interesting to see the master seducer become seduced himself. He has this playbook and routine he follows that he's used with countless women. What would happen if the tables were to turn and Anna manages to thoroughly get in his head? Maybe he'll end up liking her more than she likes him and he'll have to go to great lengths to keep her attention.

Jake has his strong points, but he still will have to compete for Anna. Renaldo has him beat in terms of dancing ability, Rafi is more innocent, Hank is more wily, and Marvin is infinitely more creepy. Let the scramble begin!

I'm also curious about Jake's relationship with Elizabeth. Does she know about his cheating? If not, will she dump him or forgive him when/if she finds out? She might possibly even end up being an option for David in chapter 3. Knowing Jake's tastes, she's probably quite beautiful. I often enjoy stories where two jilted partners are able to find and comfort each other.
And at the very least it's a little sick in her case.
Like Kendra already said that if don't get David back she will move on with your life but I don't believe her because she is totally obsessed with him For Kendra "David is the only man in the world"
with help it wouldn't be such a quick change in her case because Kendra is mentally fucked up but she would try everything to show David that she can change this time. But of course if he doesn't find out that she was the one who screwed up her marriage, otherwise things would be the complete opposite. It really might be a long shot and pretty ugly it might not even have happy endings with her but it wouldn't hurt to try.:D

TBM even because she hates Anna I don't believe she would put the same hate on a poor innocent child because of her parents like it can happen right there are many sick people in the real world who do that. So I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that happening but deep down I don't think Kendra would do that even though she was mentally fucked and out of control I think there was a little bit of sanity left in her head at least to recognize that a child has nothing to do with her vendettas it could even happen a miracle of Sophie changing her like children have positive energies they can help in the recovery of someone who has lost a good part of her humanity she at the very least would be the mutual salvation of David and Kendra in a possible happy ending.

With jake and Anna it would be almost the same thing sir snake would change too Hahahaha Fuck Marvin I would introduce him to Anna's mom if she isn't what I want so much! yes we cannot forget he will be important in all this and he is very experienced in almost everything but the serpent lord is there to solve it if necessary. In mine I'm going to let Jake-snake be the natural predator it has to be there when I'm done.. I'll go into taming that snake in the next playthrough just to see how it goes :ROFLMAO:

it might even be because it would spoil all the fun if Kendra comes down The final blow so soon because Part-3 hasn't even started it has to be at least halfway through CH3 Marvin can be well used until she gets there then she can do whatever she wants in her revenge lol it would be one less predator but in my opinion I'd rather she do that with another one who thinks he's too much!!:sneaky:
Marvin isn't the prettiest and most interesting but deep down he's way better than that motherfucker..

Yes even asks me if he will be punished by both if he chooses either Daddy Penguin or Mommy Cat :devilish:
yes at the moment he is winning the war for now. But it was good to talk about it because if we go back to that choice..
grgrgrgrg.jpg
We can do something like that and bring him to her side Anna may be naive but not stupid. She's smart enough to play this game way better than the big TANK if she wants to. Not financially but with the intelligence she acquired thanks to her father. it would even be cool to see this war of influence between them. No wonder the BIG TANK is one of my favorites Hank and Anna have good chemistry together even though Anna is often intimidated by his presence like she can smell the Penguin's dominance but deep down she is too she just has to realize that he has already chosen his life partner.
image0-2.gif

It's the problems she has that are the true cause of it, I even understand her. That's why I consider Kendra the best character in this game even though she's the fucking villain of this show :cool:
i would say a passionate+broken nature that can still be fixed in the end. It makes sense that she cares a lot more than most others even more than the protagonists themselves Anna can be quite genuine when she wants to be when it comes to little daughter Sophie she cares about her family and work because of her late father but that's just it with Kendra it's more different..

well we can see this happening in many arts but I don't know if it will be the same in the game. But it got me intrigued like a Jake the Simp would be so fucking cool with him doing everything in his power for his new big love already the car would take a big kick in the exhaust Anna would be his big focus after that. Yes, I don't know what many think about it but in my opinion he is a knight in shining armor after all because until now Jake-snake was the only one who felt sorry for her. Even if he's in it for his reasons, the important thing is that he's shown guilt-repentance—he's going to stick with Kendra's plans maybe until a certain time.
man it would be funny the game turning and the master of snakes seducer being seduced by his prey would even make the game much hotter as possible because we would see him surrender completely to her instead of being the other way around it might even happen:unsure:
he already shows interest in more than just sex just because he cares about her we know how jake is he gets what he wants by being handsome and seductive "but not a table-turner" what can happen to the snake lord breaking face and getting more involved than he should.:p:p:p

each of them has their strong point Hank is a version of the godfather Jake is Brad Pitt already Renaldo is experienced in dances and HAS the famous Black Mamba as a third leg take care Anna.:oops:

Rafi the most innocent and manipulated creature along the way. Marvin The Mummy has many centuries of experience to practice with Anna. Chris, on the other hand, continues with his April Fools :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Elizabeth may be a fabrication but if she really is his girlfriend I expect some twists in this story since Jake will be with Anna I don't see why David can't do the same if she goes to him for future revenge and does the same both can help each other I doubt she knows about cheating only if she's that typical woman who doesn't mind sharing her man even if it's for financial reasons we don't know much about this Elizabeth we know the basics between Ela and Jake but we can be surprised at some point if in case she is inside it all secretly away from the cameras at the moment:WeSmart:
even though we know from Jake himself that she's out of all his shit, we don't know for sure about Dev himself pulling a prank like it was with Alexia back in the beginning.:sneaky:

I just know that anything can happen, even Darren might show up at some point to have sex with his wonderful daughter-in-law.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes