3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I really don't understand why some people always think creating such a game was easy money. Ok, there are examples where patreons obviously got milked (Lust and Power, Lust Campus,...), but usually the creators are working hard and do earn the money they get. Also there is a difference between a slow burning game and milking. A Perfect Marriage definitely is not one of those milking efforts. The fact that Anna isn't converted into a hot wife within a few frames is essential to this game. Anna is hard to get, her principles and believes are not easy to overcome, she is an honest and loving wife and mother. I enjoy seeing her defences breaking away one by one. I love how she still believes she can't be conquered. I love to see her thinking the unthinkable. Her destiny is clear, but the steps she's taking to fullfill it are many. And they need some time.

If you can't handle a good story then look for one of those countless and boring fap games on f95zone and stop complaining about milking when you just don't get the magic of A Perfect Marriage!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A humble request to Mr. Palmer. Please release both Friday & Saturday together. Release it in mid-August if you want. But make this as last of CH2. This way it will be realistic to expect CH3 by october.
Hard to happen Mr Palmer already said what he's going to do so it's no use we all wanted this update as the last of Part 2
for us to enjoy good content and wait for Part 3 already in the next update.. But if we're going to receive Friday's content, that's fine, let him enjoy his vacation in the meantime. After that maybe he'll come back with everything!

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Hard to happen Mr Palmer already said what he's going to do so it's no use we all wanted this update as the last of Part 2
for us to enjoy good content and wait for Part 3 already in the next update.. But if we're going to receive Friday's content, that's fine, let him enjoy his vacation in the meantime. After that maybe he'll come back with everything!

Tbh only excitement of playing or witnessing event of chapter 3 is hold all of us together

As we know that game does have potential in its storyline, its characters nd its artwork..

Sorry nt in artwork :LOL::ROFLMAO:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I really don't understand why some people always think creating such a game was easy money. Ok, there are examples where patreons obviously got milked (Lust and Power, Lust Campus,...), but usually the creators are working hard and do earn the money they get. Also there is a difference between a slow burning game and milking. A Perfect Marriage definitely is not one of those milking efforts. The fact that Anna isn't converted into a hot wife within a few frames is essential to this game. Anna is hard to get, her principles and believes are not easy to overcome, she is an honest and loving wife and mother. I enjoy seeing her defences breaking away one by one. I love how she still believes she can't be conquered. I love to see her thinking the unthinkable. Her destiny is clear, but the steps she's taking to fullfill it are many. And they need some time.

If you can't handle a good story then look for one of those countless and boring fap games on f95zone and stop complaining about milking when you just don't get the magic of A Perfect Marriage!
I guess some guys balls are a little bluer than others :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Tbh only excitement of playing or witnessing event of chapter 3 is hold all of us together

As we know that game does have potential in its storyline, its characters nd its artwork..

Sorry nt in artwork :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I agree with you man we were supposed to witness these events earlier and it would be hot as fuck but let's wait a little longer even if it hurts our balls a lot! :KEK:
I guess some guys balls are a little bluer than others :ROFLMAO:
That's what we always say to these guys some can be strong others not like me..
1497893_vysgchnukrh71-2.jpg
this is not from now it comes long before Anna with Sophia/Jessica I won't leave Anna out type of clothes she already makes me purple as fuck lmao I even tried to see her pussy in the two masturbation scenes but without success and I tried every way :oops::ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Anna gets a lift home from happy hour since she's had more to drink than planned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: Don't get in that car, Jake still hasn't paid it off:ROFLMAO:. :unsure:A strange shadow falls on Anna's blouse?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But something happened, take a look at tease#5 saturday "morning".
She did something....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene is either When she kicked David out of the house or during their fight when she gets evidence of David's fake cheating.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes