3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Oh Chris will insist she try it on, after he is down plowing her. hehehe
I'm hoping that you'll be able to lead the story in her not going with Chris, or Jake for that matter, out of getting revenge on David, but because she wants to give into her inner horny bad girl side and want to be with a real man who can satisfy her sexual needs that David can't.

Love for David to be blissfully unaware of Anna fucking Chris or Jake or both behind his back or better that he fears that he can't satisfy her and she might stray

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm hoping that you'll be able to lead the story in her not going with Chris, or Jake for that matter, out of getting revenge on David, but because she wants to give into her inner horny bad girl side and want to be with a real man who can satisfy her sexual needs that David can't.
Hank-Rafi-Reinaldo will be those guys for her mainly the BBC something Anna never had they will rock her world and The intern being the youngest of the bunch will be the wildest.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What I would do is I would position the male model whereas there is no phone visible, screenshot your render and then re-position them into the pose you have above. Then simply photoshop the screenshot onto the display of the phone.
Screenshot will look bad, need to render the view from the phone's camera first and then manually add it to the phone screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to Cherokee Devil for the mobile phone model.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
New to this chat, who's Rafi and Reinaldo? :D
Rafi is the intern who will work on the Harper case with Anna.
Renaldo works at the Parkers' company and wants to take David's place as president if I'm not mistaken Oh and he danced with Anna when he had the opportunity. It would be more than cool to see some feedback on that as we've seen it from Leonard in the next updates..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Screenshot will look bad, need to render the view from the phone's camera first and then manually add it to the phone screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to Cherokee Devil for the mobile phone model.
Wow, everything will be fine, it was very good.. You're welcome homie I'm happy to have helped even though I don't understand much of it :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes