3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well let's look at Part 3 of David's expectation first so for me it doesn't matter what's important is Anna having sex with almost everyone like..
Jake/Hank/Leonard/Marvin/Renaldo/Mr.Stenstromber/Rafi/and maybe Pete/Terrance/Braxton/Darren.
we'll see both dealing with their problems and their desires but our blonde wins in more content... the poor+idiot David will only have Alexia out of pity and Kendra in one of the endings but we can't forget Anna's mom who can become the new wife of david too. Or maybe she joins in on the fun as the daughter lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well let's look at Part 3 of David's expectation first so for me it doesn't matter what's important is Anna having sex with almost everyone like..
Jake/Hank/Leonard/Marvin/Renaldo/Mr.Stenstromber/Rafi/and maybe Pete/Terrance/Braxton/Darren.
we'll see both dealing with their problems and their desires but our blonde wins in more content... the poor+idiot David will only have Alexia out of pity and Kendra in one of the endings but we can't forget Anna's mom who can become the new wife of david too. Or maybe she joins in on the fun as the daughter lol
Anna on the path of whore and betrayal will have everyone as the player decides. Like David, he'll probably have Alex, a reptilian Kendra, and maybe a mom

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What about Chris?:sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna on the path of whore and betrayal will have everyone as the player decides. Like David, he'll probably have Alex, a reptilian Kendra, and maybe a mom
Sure enough David may have a few to amuse himself with.. but dammit if the three are a reptilian the other is a treacherous bitch and your mother-in-law is more than fine.:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Our horny blonde doesn't even need to say much just because she has Rafi at her disposal that's enough like he's young without much experience HE'S the BBC stud she needs so badly :devilish::p

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know the model of a mobile phone for Daz so that the screen displays where the camera is looking?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand very well about this Daz stuff but I found these two here.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sure enough David may have a few to amuse himself with.. but dammit if the three are a reptilian the other is a treacherous bitch and your mother-in-law is more than fine.:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Our horny blonde doesn't even need to say much just because she has Rafi at her disposal that's enough like he's young without much experience HE'S the BBC stud she needs so badly :devilish::p
Just don’t get pregnant from Rafi or David will be like this
IMG_1994.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Reactions: Isabella69
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes