3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Toon1966

Mar 17, 2023
I see. Appreciate the info.
Update from Mr Palmer on Patreon:

I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday.
Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see. Having free time to work on this continues to be a huge challenge, as my family and career come first.
Anyways... back to working on the project! I'm hoping to finish the scene I'm working on before leaving for vacation.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Update from Mr Palmer on Patreon:

I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday.
Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see. Having free time to work on this continues to be a huge challenge, as my family and career come first.
Anyways... back to working on the project! I'm hoping to finish the scene I'm working on before leaving for vacation.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
Much appreciated.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Anna gets a lift home from happy hour since she's had more to drink than planned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just by the happiness on her face you can tell who she is. Anna has a crush on this guy:sneaky:
this predator likes the car and Milf a lot!

Oct 11, 2022
Just by the happiness on her face you can tell who she is. Anna has a crush on this guy:sneaky:
this predator likes the car and Milf a lot!
But something happened, take a look at tease#5 saturday "morning".
She did something....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She did something....

It's for sure something happened and it was good and bad at the same time. Because she's not just hungover the expression on her face is something she shouldn't have done :unsure:
but if in the case it is, I hope some choice especially when it comes to drinking a little more wine, then she would have reason to lick ita dick or maybe a simple French kiss lmao!!

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
She did something....

IMG_2068.jpeg
No way molester Marvin could afford a sports car, unless he rented it, don’t think crazy Kendra could either, so Iguess it is Jake “ The Snakes” car. But what is that stain? Jakes cumshot, or Messy Marvin’s drool or did Anna get sloppy and spill some white wine or vodka on herself?

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
View attachment 2768026
No way molester Marvin could afford a sports car, unless he rented it, don’t think crazy Kendra could either, so Iguess it is Jake “ The Snakes” car. But what is that stain? Jakes cumshot, or Messy Marvin’s drool or did Anna get sloppy and spill some white wine or vodka on herself?
on her boobs? That's a shadow of her hand.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone know the model of a mobile phone for Daz so that the screen displays where the camera is looking?
What I would do is I would position the male model whereas there is no phone visible, screenshot your render and then re-position them into the pose you have above. Then simply photoshop the screenshot onto the display of the phone.

wait so is he gonna release the friday only update before going to vacation ?
Nobody is for sure man. All we can do is sit here and wait.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
well who's gonna tell Mr. palmer that he's also getting paid for the game. and not doing it for free. it's alright 2-3 times but it's kinda ritual to get late and use "my work and family is priority i use free time for game" sounds rude. now before you fight me and give me lecture - i was* patreon sub as well.
anyways, enjoy your holiday.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes