3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
Yo, are we not gonna ask the question ; when the update be dropping ?
I was hoping for july'20 or july'27 . But then this happened.... FUCK! :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday. Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see. Having free time to work on this continues to be a huge challenge, as my family and career come first. Anyways... back to working on the project! I'm hoping to finish the scene I'm working on before leaving for vacation.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I was hoping for july'20 or july'27 . But then this happened.... FUCK! :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday. Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see. Having free time to work on this continues to be a huge challenge, as my family and career come first. Anyways... back to working on the project! I'm hoping to finish the scene I'm working on before leaving for vacation.
I may be wrong, but why does it happen that when a game becomes popular or there are more people following that game or there are more pledges on the developer's patreon? Only then developers remembers about family and career.

No offence..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

It's sad because I thought this update would be the last of CH2 but it's ok Dev has to have his rest too. We are receiving updates since the beginning of the game there was a lot of content of course the sex has not happened yet but this year we will see something interesting or even sex if possible

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

Its pretty frustrating to wait for one more update after this one as we r here nd on patreon from day 1

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In my game, Chris won't be able to do anything with Anna, but we have to respect each other's tastes, which is why I won't only be doing scenes with Marvin. :cool::p
Hehe in mine I won't even notice the existence of Chris but I agree with you. I'll still hate that bastard but not those who like him all the characters involved deserve their art with the goddess Anna.:p(y)
I would even like one with Darren.. the father-in-law could have his chance too at least in art lol

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
I may be wrong, but why does it happen that when a game becomes popular or there are more people following that game or there are more pledges on the developer's patreon? Only then developers remembers about family and career.

No offence..
How many patreons he got? Im pretty sure we aint that many Goldies. I cannot find the patrons count on DEV page! ( not that I care about it )

But, as always, if you, me and the dog from the doghouse does not like the update speed, we can simply unsubscribe patreon and then use those $$$ on hookers, champagne, 2 strippers and a taxi to bring us home.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How many patreons he got? Im pretty sure we aint that many Goldies. I cannot find the patrons count on DEV page! ( not that I care about it )

But, as always, if you, me and the dog from the doghouse does not like the update speed, we can simply unsubscribe patreon and then use those $$$ on hookers, champagne, 2 strippers and a taxi to bring us home.
Just curious if you already got hookers, why do you need 2 strippers? :ROFLMAO:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020

it says he has 244 members

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes