3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
I don't know how to review the game so I post in this section instead.

I've never reviewed a game before. I have to review this game. because of the sample picture Might make you think this is a bad game. But in truth, this is the ultimate game, the storyline, the dialogue, and the rationality of each character. Make this game realistic. I love it. Love the creators of this game. Don't miss it by judging the sample pictures.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know how to review the game so I post in this section instead.

I've never reviewed a game before. I have to review this game. because of the sample picture Might make you think this is a bad game. But in truth, this is the ultimate game, the storyline, the dialogue, and the rationality of each character. Make this game realistic. I love it. Love the creators of this game. Don't miss it by judging the sample pictures.
To review a game, just click on the star rating at the top of the page indicating how many stars you give it. It will open up a pop up where you can write your review.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 012826.png

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Who did you guys fantasize about during the masturbation scene? Me, I picked Jake.
Chris, I love how she can't help but flirt with him and how Chris, and Anna, knows that he is far more of a stud than David. Love there text chat and hoping Anna won't be able to resist not asking Chris for a photo of his big erect cock for her to masterbate over again

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes