3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
bathroom scene was the hottest for now, but instead of Chris slapping her ass when she bent over he could come up to her from behind and press his dick on her so she can feel it :giggle:

btw still no naked boobs or pussy? booo! (n) :D
nice game tho :giggle:(y)
I liked the ass slapping a lot. I suppose it's just what Anna needs... ;)
From the point of view of eroticism and sexual tension, I also think it would be hot if Chris pressed against Anna's ass so that she could feel his cock.
But for this stage of the storyline, it's still a little early for such interaction between them. Therefore, I believe that Mr. Palmer has found the most acceptable solution. A slap on Anna's buttock was quite appropriate.
Another thing is that in this story I was very surprised that Anna was so openly undressed in front of Chris, there was not even some kind of revealing robe, she was in her underwear in front of her husband's naked friend. It was hot.

Reactions: psl_cricket

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
bathroom scene was the hottest for now, but instead of Chris slapping her ass when she bent over he could come up to her from behind and press his dick on her so she can feel it :giggle:

btw still no naked boobs or pussy? booo! (n) :D
nice game tho :giggle:(y)
Then it would make it more obvious that he's a brainless sex pervert like Anna didn't like it and if he tried that shit it would be a lot worse the other guys are trying the normal way already the beloved Chris is trying to push the bar.
jim-carrey-chewing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From the point of view of eroticism and sexual tension, I also think it would be hot if Chris pressed against Anna's ass so that she could feel his cock.
But for this stage of the storyline, it's still a little early for such interaction between them. Therefore, I believe that Mr. Palmer has found the most acceptable solution. A slap on Anna's buttock was quite appropriate.
Another thing is that in this story I was very surprised that Anna was so openly undressed in front of Chris, there was not even some kind of revealing robe, she was in her underwear in front of her husband's naked friend. It was hot.
Well in my playthrough she was already getting ready to wash and get ready for work, she didn’t know Chris was still in the house and David told the punk what bathroom to take the shower in so he doesn’t disturb Anna in the morning routine, but that creepy fuckin stalker intentionally went to the shower in her bathroom to flash her and try to molest her, but she was not having it
IMG_1359.png IMG_1361.png IMG_1362.png
what she should have done when he flashed her his frank and beans was this
IMG_2044.gif

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Well in my playthrough she was already getting ready to wash and get ready for work, she didn’t know Chris was still in the house and David told the punk what bathroom to take the shower in so he doesn’t disturb Anna in the morning routine, but that creepy fuckin stalker intentionally went to the shower in her bathroom to flash her and try to molest her, but she was not having it
View attachment 2751536 View attachment 2751537 View attachment 2751538
View attachment 2751545
David overly trusts his friend, leaving him at home with his wife sleeping in the marital bedroom. So we see the consequences.

Considering all that we saw in the previous game days, I'm very interested in how the events of the next two days will develop, I'm not talking about the third part of the game.

Mr. Palmer tells us quite an exciting, interesting story, full of intrigue, eroticism and passion. I hope the story will eventually come to dirty sex and debauchery.

Reactions: B@lubike

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2751536 View attachment 2751537 View attachment 2751538
View attachment 2751545
That's exactly what he's a shitty stalker who won't take rejection and that's the kind of treatment he deserves like his fucking dick doesn't go up anymore imagine getting his balls spanked :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
he had the chance to get hard in front of her but that didn't happen.. then there's the question whether Chris is really attracted to Anna or David lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i bet that next text convo between Chris and Anna is gonna be, did you like what you saw? i know you did :giggle: you want me to send you a pic? oh come on, you know you want to :D

:ROFLMAO:Only that conversation has already taken place when Chris is at the bar. Anna works in an office. He didn't get any new photos Anna is very pissed at him that he did it. She stopped writing to him

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes