3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
And also in Of Birds and Bees//A Favor For A Friend// Saturday Night// Lida`s Adventures// and several others of that genre he should have a title of The NTR predator :KEK:
I'd better not even start listing all the games I've seen "Hank" in. Especially as a fan of taboo fetishes, where you just look for such titles, you meet him again and again. One could easily mistake him for a stalker: "Hank incoming" :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'd better not even start listing all the games I've seen "Hank" in. Especially as a fan of taboo fetishes, where you just look for such titles, you meet him again and again. One could easily mistake him for a stalker: "Hank incoming" :LOL:
Hank is like in that movie immortal, you get rid of him and he takes another incarnation:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No need, I already know this penguin well like the son of a bitch has been chasing me for many years that's what I feel when I see him in a game.
image0-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes