3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
well just a little request to everyone.
if you guys agree we'll change hanks name forever.
hank the tank and hank the penguin is really really good.
but I've better name.
considering the games situation.
and considering hanks position.
i request everyone to call help.

"HANK THE BANK".
everytime he fucks anna ass he'll shove hard bill to shut her mouth.
Or ATM, you know (ass to mouth) :ROFLMAO: I also like “Big Daddy” cause he wants to fill that role for her
IMG_1755.png IMG_1698.png IMG_1697.png IMG_1758.png IMG_1757.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He’s Anna’s boss in Anna’s exciting affection, I’ve seen him in “Exciting Games” and other games I can’t remember right now, atleast you can kill him in AEA:ROFLMAO:
His character model is ubiquitous because you can download it for free. It is used twice in both Pandora's Box and its Sequel. If a game is an NTR game the chances of this fat motherfucker showing up go up 1000%.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How Anna would look like if she ends up with Hank
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you ever noticed that when a skinny person marries a fat person that the skinny person gets fatter and the fatter one gets skinnier until they are both just kind of pudgy? Then after about 7 years, they hit critical mass and they both end up fatter than the fat person was? Yeah, that's the love story of Anna and Hank.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why does every game of this kind have to have an extremely overweight guy? I'm sure women have their needs too. And men who are as tall as they are wide should not be in demand there. Thank goodness is the only LI of this kind

That's why this character is fat because the real one she is her counterpart in real life is also fat:ROFLMAO:. That is Harvey Weinstein
frfeef.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How Anna would look like if she ends up with Hank
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks more like Kendra is ugly too: :ROFLMAO: : decided to dress up as Anna because nothing else worked for David and Anna is still with David, Kendra came up with a brilliant idea to get David. When he comes to the bar. Unfortunately she caught Chris who thought it was Anna:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You're talking a hell of a lot about the male characters of this game. Sus... :unsure:
But we have to talk about them, there aren't many women at the moment, the hottest one is Anna, but I think her mother can win when she is presented to us. Like we have sexy girls with Alexia already Kendra and cute but it's only in this image.:BootyTime:
a1_3_803.jpg

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Who needs many women when you have Anna? Ok, maybe Alexia. She's smoking hot too.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But we have to talk about them, there aren't many women at the moment, the hottest one is Anna, but I think her mother can win when she is presented to us. Like we have sexy girls with Alexa already Kendra and cute but it's only in this image.:BootyTime:
View attachment 2742688
Reptilian :ROFLMAO: 1. Kendra - true form 2, Kendra- and camouflage system bug 3. Kendra- and a failed copy of Anna

fdfdfdf-horz.jpg

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2743662
Is Hanky boy also going to make a similar face when he finally does it with Anna.. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I don't know if you know buddy but Laura's character model appears in the game MANILA SHAW - https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-36a-abaddon.7857/ where there is Mc and her name is MANILA. I recommend you this game. But the fights are very hard, you either have to cheat the game with the save editor or have a well developed character. Unfortunately, Henk is there too. But you can skip it because there are so many choices and different styles of play. Way: corruption, justice, neutral, avenger

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes