3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you guys are picking “hottest scene hasn’t happened yet” cause she still hasn’t even gotten fully nude yet, right now this is a pg 13 game

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

In my opinion, the plot in which Anna masturbates and at the same time imitates a blowjob with a banana is by far the hottest scene.
Of course, I hope that we have much hotter and more interesting scenes ahead, but we must pay tribute to Mr_Palmer for the fact that in the first and second parts there are scenes to varying degrees sexy and hot.
Sometimes, in order for the scene to be hot, it is enough for the Boss to grab Anna by the buttock or look at her legs, think about how he will definitely get her. Or, for example, Marvin's hand on Anna's waist, his look at her cleavage, it's not much at all, but it's so hot.
At the moment, Mr_Palmer is masterful at creating hot scenes while not showing us much. I hope that he will continue to do this, but at the same time we will see more and more explicit and hotter scenes.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
anyone know when we can expect the update ?
I think we will most likely receive an update before the end of this month, in its second half. But it depends on whether the author will cope with the task set for himself. This update contains the events of two game days at once, as far as I understand, this is not a little content and therefore delays associated with various aspects of the creation of the game may occur.
I expect the release to be published by July 20.

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
I think we will most likely receive an update before the end of this month, in its second half. But it depends on whether the author will cope with the task set for himself. This update contains the events of two game days at once, as far as I understand, this is not a little content and therefore delays associated with various aspects of the creation of the game may occur.
I expect the release to be published by July 20.
shit i hope it can be earlier then that

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2741413
Hank the Tank is everywhere and as long as there's a hottt horny milf around we can expect him to show up everytime.. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Don't show me that shitty game (n) :(:mad:. I hate this main game where there is only corruption road and few choices. And the main character is a dumb bimbo. Also, you can't say anything bad about this game in the back thread of the game because the fanatics are about to run to complain about the mod. I wrote a review about this game but one fanatic didn't like it and it got banned my review . This guy's character model is in most corruption games.:ROFLMAO: It's the same as Melinda Milf's character from FootOfTheMountains :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
Don't show me that shitty game (n) :(:mad:. I hate this main game where there is only corruption road and few choices. And the main character is a dumb bimbo. Also, you can't say anything bad about this game in the back thread of the game because the fanatics are about to run to complain about the mod. I wrote a review about this game but one fanatic didn't like it and it got banned my review . This guy's character model is in most corruption games.:ROFLMAO: It's the same as Melinda Milf's character from FootOfTheMountains :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha i just started playing it today mate and i am mainly doing so coz Laura is such a hottt milf but yeahhhh the lack of choices does suck i wish we would have been able to gradually corrupt her like Anna in APM or Sophia in AWAM but hey beggars cant be choosers bro and there are sooo few games where we get to play as and corrupt a married milf into a total slut lol.. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hahaha i just started playing it today mate and i am mainly doing so coz Laura is such a hottt milf but yeahhhh the lack of choices does suck i wish we would have been able to gradually corrupt her like Anna in APM or Sophia in AWAM but hey beggars cant be choosers bro and there are sooo few games where we get to play as and corrupt a married milf into a total slut lol.. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

There is another game in the series Laura: Island Adventures , but it is the same, with the same problems, i.e. no choice. It's a different location and the same characters. In this game the corruption happens very fast, I don't have any corruption building.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2741413
Hank the Tank is everywhere and as long as there's a hottt horny milf around we can expect him to show up everytime.. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Really this motherfucker is everywhere At Halfway House the big tank is Mc's friend I just hope he stays away from Emily. Even though he's a friend I don't trust him this Tank he is a natural predator :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
LoL Laura and her daughter are what saves this game because there are no choices games like that usually kill my excitement :ROFLMAO:
The worst thing is to comment about it there hahahaha I've lost count of how many comments of mine were deleted :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
well just a little request to everyone.
if you guys agree we'll change hanks name forever.
hank the tank and hank the penguin is really really good.
but I've better name.
considering the games situation.
and considering hanks position.
i request everyone to call help.

"HANK THE BANK".
everytime he fucks anna ass he'll shove hard bill to shut her mouth.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really this motherfucker is everywhere At Halfway House the big tank is Mc's friend I just hope he stays away from Emily. Even though he's a friend I don't trust him this Tank he is a natural predator :KEK:
He’s Anna’s boss in Anna’s exciting affection, I’ve seen him in “Exciting Games” and other games I can’t remember right now, atleast you can kill him in AEA:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BBCinyourass

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2741413
Why does every game of this kind have to have an extremely overweight guy? I'm sure women have their needs too. And men who are as tall as they are wide should not be in demand there. Thank goodness is the only LI of this kind

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes