3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
[
The final update of Part 2 is going to be a big one by the way I just know it's so many emotions to finally see the end of her anticipation for real action to happen soon. And we really need some dazzlers to make it hotter.:love::love::love:
Part 3 will see David going to make amends with Alexia I think at the same time we will see Anna dealing with the betrayal I just hope it goes in a different way it's time to jump some dicks lol
View attachment 2737117
Just kidding I really want to see her running into Kendra's arms since she's become her friend mom I believe that's where she's going to take her best friend's advice and put it into practice changing the way she dresses she turns into a bitch and there you go...
Of course, it depends on how Anna we lead

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This is what I wanted to see damn finally she's going to try on some lingerie for her beloved audience
I've been dreaming this shit since the start of the game like these or even better.
Andrea36-Win2023.jpg 20230315_150332.jpg 20230224_110815.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while we're at it anyone else would find Anna super sexy wearing these kind of sheer bathing suits when she hangs out with Marvin on Broad Avenue.:p
20230617_161853.jpg SelinaBeach.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is what I wanted to see damn finally she's going to try on some lingerie for her beloved audience
I've been dreaming this shit since the start of the game like these or even better.
View attachment 2737892 View attachment 2737895 View attachment 2737897
while we're at it anyone else would find Anna super sexy wearing these kind of sheer bathing suits when she hangs out with Marvin on Broad Avenue.:p
View attachment 2737924 View attachment 2737925
For safety, Anna could take Sophia to the pool with this old fish:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For safety, Anna could take Sophia to the pool with this old fish:ROFLMAO:.
:LOL:(y)

I agree with the old fish don't try anything Anna would have to take Sophie along and pepper spray just to be safe :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

But then I think we will have a choice of whether or not to take the daughter along I think we will have the option of leaving her with her grandmother.:)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys, the sneak peek scene #5 Anna is crying I hadn't paid much attention before because my eyes were on those air bags :BootyTime:
but at least one good thing about it she won't be in the mood to talk to any perverts over the phone just mama Kendra.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
After playing this game, it will not be difficult to say that the way this game is focusing on its story so far, it is very good.

I don't know what the rest of the people are expecting from chapter 3

But all I want is

If the theme of the game is NTR then when Anna cheats on David With any character, we could witness the feeling of guilt inside Anna.

Which makes her character more realistic nd this is where many NTR games fail to deliver

Just my opinion share ur thoughts abt this??
I m open for any type of conversation regarding this topic...

Akyakaizmir

Sep 4, 2022
After playing this game, it will not be difficult to say that the way this game is focusing on its story so far, it is very good.

But all I want is

If the theme of the game is NTR then when Anna cheats on David With any character, we could witness the feeling of guilt inside Anna.

Which makes her character more realistic nd this is where many NTR games fail to deliver

You are right Man. Anna shouldnt be a easy slut. She must feel regret but seduce by hunters.

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
Nachdem man dieses Spiel gespielt hat, wird es nicht schwer sein zu sagen, dass die Art und Weise, wie sich das Spiel bisher auf seine Geschichte konzentriert, sehr gut ist.

Ich weiß nicht, was der Rest der Leute von Kapitel 3 erwartet

Aber alles was ich will ist

Wenn das Thema des Spiels NTR ist, dann könnten wir Zeuge des Schuldgefühls in Anna werden, wenn Anna David mit jedem Charakter betrügt.

Dadurch wird ihr Charakter realistischer, und hier scheitern viele NTR-Spiele

Nur meine Meinung, teilen Sie uns Ihre Meinung dazu mit??
Ich bin offen für jede Art von Gespräch zu diesem Thema...
[/ZITIEREN]
I love this game and share yours thoughts. In some games that go in the NTR direction, I miss out on the reflection of the female MC. I do think that a wife who has been faithful for years can become weak. This thought also excites me to play. Nevertheless! In all the games I know, after having sex with someone else for the first time, she goes to bed with all the secondary characters and exciting paths are no longer continued.

Reactions: Kjazz

Hanna ^_^

Jun 27, 2023
I'm still new to the game but seeing the context and story it would be cool to see something happen with Darren as there won't be lesbian content for me let alone more expensive sex scenes will have

Hanna ^_^

Jun 27, 2023
I prefer a slower corruption full of teasing Ana could start sending photos and videos to her future lovers before thinking about fucking any of them doesn't need to focus on just one guy being that she has a lot of them and let's face it Ana would earn extra money if she became an onlyfans girl that's what i would do if i was in her situation

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

But all I want is

What expect in CH3 is a lot of hardcore sex teasing and total depravity on Anna's part.
But I really want to see something realistic this time even though I can't stand the idea of waiting.. a little longer to see sex scenes.
frustrated-jim-carrey.gif
I'm going to put aside my blue balls for the greater desire to see her corrupting herself little by little. Seeing Anna having regrets, guilt and all kinds of thoughts that a woman would have in that situation will only make everything more interesting..
Many here want to see sex soon like me too but this game has to be different from the others as it is being with the corruption very slow like it wouldn't be cool to see Anna jumping on the first stick she found ahead after so much provocation like that I mean we haven't even seen it yet she naked we don't even know if she has hair in her pussy or not!
So for me it's worth waiting a little longer before the actual scene happens and everything unfolds perfectly as it should in real life.:D

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hot scenes so far for me were Anna sucking banana and Alexia's sexy tits
hopefully there will be more toys for Anna to suck on in the future until she's ready to suck a real dick like she could put a cucumber in practice or different vibrators.:devilish:
swtdream.jpg

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes