3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
why so many guys waiting for the upstairs?just because Anna is a perfect classical cheating slut,maybe she looks like a good mom,good wife,but she could justify all the cheating things she did whether thats right or wrong,so this is the best point of her,she is a natural slut,it is her fate to be a whore for the men around her but her poor husband
_________________________________________+++++++++++++++________________________________________

The phrase "It's complicated" comes to mind

why so many guys waiting for the upstairs?just because Anna is a perfect classical cheating slut,No, not really. Anna's problem is temptation and bad luck. For the sake of argument let's say there was no Kendra mischief involved. Anna is indeed "classical" in terms she is mindful of her societal obligations. Her inner thoughts battle with her as how she ought to behave, and little to no arguments are what she herself truly believes but mouths what society demands of her. Sadly, her character flaw of being sexually thirsty and vulnerable to temptation makes it possible for Anna to justify or rationalize her behaviors. Now is it a 'reason' or an excuse that justifies what she has done or in the future will do... NO it doesn't because there are other factors in play.
maybe she looks like a good mom,good wife,but she could justify all the cheating things she did whether thats right or wrong,Anna was satisfied with her life. Was willing to be a loyal wife (for the sake of being loyal) and to her credit she did/does love David. But it's not enough. But also, in her defense as far as her feelings goes, Kendra's mischief truly hit Anna at her core. Again, subtract Kendra's involvement, Anna at worst would like the attention she is getting and even tease a little, but cheat without an excuse or cause is debatable.

so this is the best point of her,she is a natural slut,it is her fate to be a whore for the men around her but her poor husband In part you are right. Being very vulnerable by your own weaknesses causes lapse in good judgement and complicates problems. Two things with Anna already makes a bad thing worst. Anna wants a large family (nothing wrong with that) but likely she was looking forward to all the sex (with David) to achieve that (nothing wrong with that either.) But the want of sex and having that source cut off complicates her situation... and then you have to add in Anna's desire for attention that makes the rest of her character flaws more problematic. She needs validation she is attractive because she knows she is but is worried that really isn't the case {like worrying over something that there isn't any need for worry}

Here is the thing about cheating and some will agree, and others won't. Cheating has two levels to it. There is just that strange quirk of sexual behavior that causes people to cross a line. Could be ego, could be the excitement, it could be a sexual disfunction, or even pathological.

And then there is the emotional cheating. Giving your heart and mind to someone you shouldn't and receiving that other person's affections back.

It's possible to have one and or both.

For me it's interesting just how deep and well thought out Mr. Palmer has designed his character (Anna), the story plot, and the consequences... call it what you will but, I'd accept the observation that it's like watching a train wreck. In the game last release in the shower scene, I noticed Anna and Chris didn't passionately kiss. Kissing tends to also be pleasurable but more leans toward the emotional side. I wonder if that fact was by design or just overlooked.

As to what is coming up in the next update will be whatever adventure Anna gets into that's interesting, but it would be wise to pay close attention to Anna's thoughts and how she internalizes what happened in the shower. Now if Anna is looking forward to Shower Scene 2.0-- yep you got a slut on your hands. Remorse or and plans too not let something like that happen again (even though in the game we know it will), then Anna is redeemable. If she is confused and doesn't know what to do, then she is a ditz.

Reactions: TimoF965

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3939499
sometime sneak peak is misleading our imagination
you remember this one everyone talk she look shock to see someone come
when game come this was walk rob door out not open door

so we not sure about who in this one kendra in coffee shop and jake in her office is this part jake take her to buy gf dress
View attachment 3939515 View attachment 3939519
Obviously its misleading so that people can't guess the story .. that's why it's good ...but the thing is we already knew, even when it was Rob at the door, the main scene will be with chris...same way no matter who ana drink tea with and everything...Jake might be the main scene guy in the next update...I hope few tease scenes might be there with Marvin in the maintenance room and with Rob meeting on the next update. But lets see how it goes.

I am done with boobs groping and ass slapping scene for tease lol...but unfortunately since the update is about ana's top ..it will mostly be around boobs only at office. Few might find it closer to reality scene, I call it laziness to build an actual juicy tease scene at office...I think ass slapping and boobs groping require less time so it's faster for the developer to end the tease that way with everyone lol. Marvin/Chris/rob/hank/and her uncle already felt ana's boobs /ass ..so if there's any scene with these guys, I expect it to be more sensual.

Last edited:
Reactions: sslovoe

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
New Sneak Peek
View attachment 3938698
Despite her determination to be tough and not let her marriage issues get her down, it's still not easy for Anna, especially when a child is involved. Neither David nor Anna is willing to budge when it comes to spending time with Sophie.
I think this new sneak peek is mostly for those who want to stay on faithful route. This situation might be the final check to make the decision to keep ana on faithful path. Else she'll become slut lol.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Obviously its misleading so that people can't guess the story .. that's why it's good ...but the thing is we already knew, even when it was Rob at the door, the main scene will be with chris...same way no matter who ana drink tea with and everything...Jake might be the main scene guy in the next update...I hope few tease scenes might be there with Marvin in the maintenance room and with Rob meeting on the next update. But lets see how it goes.

I am done with boobs groping and ass slapping scene for tease lol...but unfortunately since the update is about ana's top ..it will mostly be around boobs only at office. Few might find it closer to reality scene, I call it laziness to build an actual juicy tease scene at office...I think ass slapping and boobs groping require less time so it's faster for the developer to end the tease that way with everyone lol. Marvin/Chris/rob/hank/and her uncle already felt ana's boobs /ass ..so if there's any scene with these guys, I expect it to be more sensual.
everyone hate marvin < i not know why
i hate jake ego guy not want see ego guy win
but with marvin he wish get women like anna and game become open cause him
i want see him in every update even with just talk

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
View attachment 3940163

I wonder if this will be through text or maybe he pays Anna and David a visit. The post-shower convo should be interesting
Maybe he'll try to get close to her mother. Show he is a better man than David. Help with a child that isn't his be available basically a make his presence known. I want to see what the mother is like see if she can see through the bullshit or will she fall for it.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes