3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

terwolf

Aug 8, 2024
why so many guys waiting for the upstairs?just because Anna is a perfect classical cheating slut,maybe she looks like a good mom,good wife,but she could justify all the cheating things she did whether thats right or wrong,so this is the best point of her,she is a natural slut,it is her fate to be a whore for the men around her but her poor husband

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
why so many guys waiting for the upstairs?just because Anna is a perfect classical cheating slut,maybe she looks like a good mom,good wife,but she could justify all the cheating things she did whether thats right or wrong,so this is the best point of her,she is a natural slut,it is her fate to be a whore for the men around her but her poor husband
Its just a game dude, you know fiction, its not real. It's called a sexual *fantasy*. Anna isn't real...relax lol

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
thank you Couto25 for sharing the new preview image.
curious if he is working on the scenes out of order. This shows Anna coming home after work and the “shopping scene” with Jake. I’m interested in reading their conversation especially with David noticing the low cut blouse.
how you know she was shopping with jake ?
she mention last update she will finish work and go vist rob to talk with him after work
think this will goes some where with rob maybe

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
New Sneak Peek
View attachment 3938698
Despite her determination to be tough and not let her marriage issues get her down, it's still not easy for Anna, especially when a child is involved. Neither David nor Anna is willing to budge when it comes to spending time with Sophie.
David probably has come home time before Anna. David is probably annoyed with her because is late and she wears that blouse. Where have been Anna?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
how you know she was shopping with jake ?
she mention last update she will finish work and go vist rob to talk with him after work
think this will goes some where with rob maybe
maybe it's of morning time before leaving for office. Or after finishing work rob and shopping with jake. I just know what to choose lol ..i will just choose the best option to create more fights between them

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Alot of people don't like douche Chris, but I don't like Robinson he is creepy with his beer gut. He makes me think he sits on his couch watching sports, eating hot dogs, picking and eating his boogers and jerking off to donkey shows.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes