3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
:eek::eek: Fake rehabilitation doctor Rob cobra fucked almost all the married women and women of all ages in his area, except for Anna:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's cruel, i was so focused on the other dudes that Robinson slide smoothly but now that i'm thinking trying to Fuck a pregnant woman "Wow" kinky and spycho at the same time there is no patience in the area, 9 month were way too long, my broh almost feed the baby before her mother lmao but still he's no math for Chris

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but for pure netorare, Chris is the man. Anna already crossed the line with him. It makes the next step easier. He presents her with more evidence of infidelity, adds some wine, kisses her neck, touches her boobs and then a trip to plow town. Love to see him bend her over and tell her he has been wanting to do this for years As she gives in to his big member. That would be quite…titillating.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's cruel, i was so focused on the other dudes that Robinson slide smoothly but now that i'm thinking trying to Fuck a pregnant woman "Wow" kinky and spycho at the same time there is no patience in the area, 9 month were way too long, my broh almost feed the baby before her mother lmao but still he's no math for Chris
Fake Friend (Chris) is light years beyond fake rehabber Dr. Rob Kobra, he is more dangerous and unpredictable. What accomplishments does Chris have, he pretends to be macho. He is painfully predictable, his flirting is cheap, Anna claims he is worth $1, he cheated on Anna's friend, he is still in the friend zone. (Apart from the fact that Anna gave him a handjob) I don't have many accomplishments (it is unknown if he planted a virus that steals money from David's company)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OG Log5000%

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but for pure netorare, Chris is the man. Anna already crossed the line with him. It makes the next step easier. He presents her with more evidence of infidelity, adds some wine, kisses her neck, touches her boobs and then a trip to plow town. Love to see him bend her over and tell her he has been wanting to do this for years As she gives in to his big member. That would be quite…titillating.
:ROFLMAO:Chris is not the type of sensitive seducer, for him the only thing that matters is satisfying the animalistic instinct of sex, nothing more.:ROFLMAO::eek:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Stay Strong Soldier!:geek:
We will probabely see those things
in a dozen next update, the time that Mister Palmer decide who will be Ana's first "forbidden fruit" and finding how to blackmail a "LAWYER:ROFLMAO:

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
:ROFLMAO:Chris is not the type of sensitive seducer, for him the only thing that matters is satisfying the animalistic instinct of sex, nothing more.:ROFLMAO::eek:
I think you underestimate him. He is a cad and willing to do anything to satisfy his animalistic impulses. Given his move in the shower, I see your point, but believe he is more clever and opportunistic to get what he wants. Only the Dev knows…we shall see.…

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
[
I think you underestimate him. He is a cad and willing to do anything to satisfy his animalistic impulses. Given his move in the shower, I see your point, but believe he is more clever and opportunistic to get what he wants. Only the Dev knows…we shall see.…
He's not underestimate him just take your time and wonder "why" he end up single? Chris is just an opportunist who can only score in a deffense allready damaged nothing more, seducing a woman with unconsencial grope and take davantage of her problem to fuck her well that's just a move of a loser

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)Because the old fish is a noted sex offender, he avoided prison by cooperating with law enforcement.:eek::eek:
People don't care if Marvin is sex offender...I think almost all guys those who are chosen to have sex with Ana ( The chosen ones) are perverts in their own field lol... it's just whatever perversion/ age/fantasies , person are comfortable with, they prefer that.

Chris and Marvin are like brothers of corruption for Ana, Marvin even looks like old age Chris lol..idk how rob/hank/her uncle / Jake corruption path goes on...but most of the time Chris and Marvin corrupt Ana in alternative update lol..if one update Chris is corrupting Ana, the next update Marvin will corrupt Ana... that's how MP built their corruption story so far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Fake Friend (Chris) is light years beyond fake rehabber Dr. Rob Kobra, he is more dangerous and unpredictable. What accomplishments does Chris have, he pretends to be macho. He is painfully predictable, his flirting is cheap, Anna claims he is worth $1, he cheated on Anna's friend, he is still in the friend zone. (Apart from the fact that Anna gave him a handjob) I don't have many accomplishments (it is unknown if he planted a virus that steals money from David's company)
Chris got a hand job from Anna, that's a massive accomplishment in this game.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
I said my thoughts, Anna is moralizing from her pedestal, but she is making mistake after mistake, David, perhaps, has made one, indirectly, but Anna is deciding everything, therefore, there is only one winner, David who divorces and takes her daughter, the events are clear, Anna is the real traitor.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Screenshot 2024-08-17 222930.png

There was an old poll where people voted for with whom we want to see Ana having sex with in part 3. Now there is a twist. We all know that the way story is going on, the way people are guessing as per the story and whatever the plot suggest, that Ana will have main scene with Jake in the upcoming update. But as per vote, the next main scene should be with Marvin, like the last one was with Chris.

Now we just have to wait and see who gets the main scene with Ana in the next update. Whether it will go by the polls or it will go by what we all are guessing as Jake. That will be surprising.

Reactions: Chaosguy

B@lubike

May 18, 2022
View attachment 3941482

There was an old poll where people voted for with whom we want to see Ana having sex with in part 3. Now there is a twist. We all know that the way story is going on, the way people are guessing as per the story and whatever the plot suggest, that Ana will have main scene with Jake in the upcoming update. But as per vote, the next main scene should be with Marvin, like the last one was with Chris.

Now we just have to wait and see who gets the main scene with Ana in the next update. Whether it will go by the polls or it will go by what we all are guessing as Jake. That will be surprising.
I swear I thought of the same poll. I like Marvin, and the others, it's divisive characters like this that make the game good

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes