3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think from her point of view, she is doing nothing that bad. In her perspective, there IS prove that he cheated. And if you play her more or less pure, she is not doing that much. Since it seems proven that he did it first, she has all the right to do it too, in my opinion. It should not get out of hand - this would be the second level of her sinning (after the first level, unkowingly assuming that he is guilty).

I think it is a well constructed drama where both of them get guilty without actively wanting it - of course, her more than him.
That's true but she started her downfall before he was even involved in anything. You have to remember she started Cheating first.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
Now for a minute, we always tend to remember the first bad action, the subsequent ones that are a reaction, even if more bad than the first action, always go unnoticed, I consider Anna's summary bad actions more than even David's unique one, if there is one, but we only discuss this, yes, we can decide whether to make Anna do certain actions, but they always remain in the options, while for David, no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
keeping in mind, that David hasn't fucked,
Oh, here you are wrong. In her perspective, he has fucked. I mean, come on. If you have three unrelated people saying your girlfriend furcked someone, see pictures of (almost) it, smell perfume for a while, and finally find a condome. Would you really give him the benefit of doubt? I would never.

So from her perspective, it's a way to even things out, so what's the point of moralizing, or saying I want a divorce
I don't think she has a clear perspective. She is hurt, she does not know what to do. She is not fucking around as a fixed mechanic of getting even. There might be several motives that fight in her head. Divorce, cheating, a combination. This is no "oh, you hit me, so I hit you and we are even - let's watch a movie!" It is like "ouch, why did you hit me? Take that! Will you hit me again out of nowhere? I don't know if I want to be with you still."

let's remember the photos sent to Chris, too easy for her to justify everything, saying that David is to blame.
Im am not completely justifying her. As I said before, both did bad things, she possible even more than him. But I would not say I cannot understand her or find her very bad. But we also have to differentiate what path we chose for Anna. Did we let her send that nudes? Did we let him in the bathroom?
And yeah, that is the mechanic of the game: The more you let her do, the more she is overreacting or even bad herself. But from the minimal basics where you began (He "cheated" on her, she lets go of her inhibitions and starts to have sex with other man), I can not find significant bad on her.

we always tend to remember the first bad action, the subsequent ones that are a reaction, even if more bad than the first action, always go unnoticed, I consider Anna's summary bad actions more than even David's unique one
Oh, it it relevant who started it. If I go to you and hit you in the face unprovoked, it is fully ok, if you then hit me twice or even until I lay on the ground and cannot hurt you anymore. It would be wrong if you would kill me though.
Additionally, see my text above, depending on your choices for her, her bad-sum rises a lot, yes. She overreacts. But even that I can relativise a little because she was hurt at first.

yes, we can decide whether to make Anna do certain actions, but they always remain in the options, while for David, no
I don't get your point here. We do can make him truely try to cheat or stay true to her.

Reactions: Monstalova

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
You have to remember she started Cheating first.
Did she in all paths? I don't remeber. If only in some, then please see my argument from above about the different paths.
But nevertheless: She did "cheat" a little, flirting, sending almost modest pictures. Wrong, truely. but not as bad as him "really" cheating (as in blowjob and fucking). I am not saying she is a saint, but I cannot say she is the devil because before (if at all) she did only small sins and the rest is because of her having to believe he cheated.
Ok, a pure angel would not have done that either, just simply divorced him or even worked to get over it. But as her being a human being, I can sympathise with her.

Reactions: B@lubike

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Did she in all paths? I don't remeber. If only in some, then please see my argument from above about the different paths.
But nevertheless: She did "cheat" a little, flirting, sending almost modest pictures. Wrong, truely. but not as bad as him "really" cheating (as in blowjob and fucking). I am not saying she is a saint, but I cannot say she is the devil because before (if at all) she did only small sins and the rest is because of her having to believe he cheated.
Ok, a pure angel would not have done that either, just simply divorced him or even worked to get over it. But as her being a human being, I can sympathise with her.
She emotionally cheated. She also allowed innapropriate touching to happen. What you say is true. In the end though he just beat her to the punch. Everything that happened with him was our choice. Her acts in the beginning and middle were her own we had no say in it. If we choose him not to do anything she stiil would have done it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
She emotionally cheated.
If you want to follow our Lord:
"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
then you obviously are right. But who am I to throw the first stone.

She also allowed innapropriate touching to happen.
Ok, yeah, that I forgot. But I would see her as a victim here. She is toughed against her will and she did not provoke anything. She did not step up against itc, but even though I am no feminist, it would feel like victim blaming here. She not even had an easy way out since there were consequences on the table there if she had stood up against her boss. So this I would leave out totally.

What you say is true. In the end though he just beat her to the punch. Everything that happened with him was our choice. Her acts in the beginning and middle were her own we had no say in it. If we choose him not to do anything she stiil would have done it.
I had to think about it. If you refer with "beginning and middle" to the things we spoke about above, I would not consider them serious cheating.
But yeah, you are right. She is not innocent. But she does the drastic things only after being sure he cheated. The other things I could forgive and I am not sure I could resist myself.

Hashar

Formerly 'Hasharaknov'
Mar 5, 2023
Sorry, but sending lingerie pics, flirting, letting a masseuse touching and almost giving her an orgasm isn't cheating?
Anna did start all the cheating door...And way before all that gossip about David...
If you go to get a massage, the masseuse start to give you a handjob and you did not stop, you have cheated...

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If you want to follow our Lord:
"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
then you obviously are right. But who am I to throw the first stone.

Ok, yeah, that I forgot. But I would see her as a victim here. She is toughed against her will and she did not provoke anything. She did not step up against itc, but even though I am no feminist, it would feel like victim blaming here. She not even had an easy way out since there were consequences on the table there if she had stood up against her boss. So this I would leave out totally.

I had to think about it. If you refer with "beginning and middle" to the things we spoke about above, I would not consider them serious cheating.
But yeah, you are right. She is not innocent. But she does the drastic things only after being sure he cheated. The other things I could forgive and I am not sure I could resist myself.
I admittedly come in bias due to me being married. If someone touched my wife and I am right there. She doesn't tell me I would be pissed she didn't tell me. She didn't have to tell him at that moment but when they got home they could have talked to figure out something. By her not telling me she would open the situation up to future harrassment which as we see it is happening. Find out my wife sent out intimate pics to someone I as her husband who is the only one to see her that way would have to question the state of our marriage. Back to the game I played the loyal/faithful path where she doesn't believe he cheated. When he locks the bedroom door she wakes up and talks about her sex dream she mentions either jake or marvin was the star not David well we have to see if that was just bad writing or a rewrite needed. Don't misunderstand David should not have even talked to Alexia after she showed interest that stupid move is on him.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
sending lingerie pics, flirting, letting a masseuse touching and almost giving her an orgasm isn't cheating?
It depends on the path you are in. If we are talking about the baddest Anna, yes, you are right (even though I would not consider it unforgivable cheating). The massage is a grey-zone, I would think. She was tricked into it and she was "under the influence", but yeah, this could be the most hardest cheating she has done. Was there a choice in it, though? If so, we are again at discussion different paths.

But please remember: I am not saying that she is an innocent angel and Davis is a monster. I started the discussion over one quote:
I find it disgusting that Anna then acts morally or superior, when she is doing and has done worse than David
Yes, she did some things wrong and she was no angel. In some(!) paths she even did go very far in lesser cheating. But all the things she did are way less than he meeting a girl regularly (parfume). coming home late and neglecting her for this and getting blown and fucking her. Hers is bad but his is a new level bad.
So yes, I think it is ok for her acting morally superior as, in my opinion, she did not do as bad as him. And even her reactions so far are not as bad as she must assume he did. There was no penetration or oral on her side yet.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I admittedly come in bias due to me being married. [...] By her not telling me she would open the situation up to future harrassment which as we see it is happening.
Thanks for being that open. I can relate for the described things to get close to you. In contrast, I myself to like "netorase" a little bit, at least in fantasy (not have had in explicitly in real life, so I don`t want to make assumptions. But I think I am not that jelous). So I am not that "offended" by that thought of her being toughed.
Yeah, you are right, her not telling her friend about it and being silent is the "wrong" choice. But I can also understand that someone does not want to risk a job about it or even a marriage. Being touched against my will is not such a big think for me(!), so I can relate to her reaction. And maybe it is due to her authorian upbringing. She has a lot of respect of fatherly figures and was "abused" once when she was young. So yeah, her doing is not opimal, but I cannot hold it against her.

Find out my wife sent out intimate pics to someone I as her husband who is the only one to see her that way would have to question the state of our marriage.
True, not a good thing. But I think it is much more excusable than having an explicitly sexual affair.

Don't misunderstand David should not have even talked to Alexia after she showed interest that stupid move is on him.
Also true. But as with sending someone erotic (not even nude) pictures of yourself I can tolerate this. To be true, even more so, because if I do not want to cheat and am sure that I don't will, I don't think it could hurt. He should have told his wife about it, also also a lesser sin for me.

When he locks the bedroom door she wakes up and talks about her sex dream she mentions either jake or marvin was the star not David well we have to see if that was just bad writing or a rewrite needed.
Oh, I did not know this. Seems to be a bug, I think. On the other hand... dreams are not necessarily connected to the truth. She could be absolutely faithfull and still dream about having sex with someone else. I sometime dream I can fly and I assure you I have not aviatic skills at all ;) .

Hashar

Formerly 'Hasharaknov'
Mar 5, 2023
I agree with you, but the massage was way before all of those actions from David. And I think that yes, even with the massage she could chose to act differently. But I agree with you, she "was tricked". But even the flirting with the, ata that moment, best friend of her husband is complicated.
That's the point of her acting morally superior...She did those things before all that gossip. And even there, she accept those
behaviors...
But, of course, what David did (or supposed) after that, and without knowing about her actions, is a worse action...

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
That's the point of her acting morally superior...She did those things before all that gossip. And even there, she accept those
behaviors...
But, of course, what David did (or supposed) after that, and without knowing about her actions, is a worse action...
A little aside from the discussion. This is exactly why I like this game so much. Mr. Palmer did such a great job in plot and character development that we mature people can argue about it and there are so many perspectives you can take on it. In so many other games it would be either "yeah, she is a slut with no excuse", "yeah, she was trickedand stupid" or "she is an angel" and nothing in between.

Hashar

Formerly 'Hasharaknov'
Mar 5, 2023
A little aside from the discussion. This is exactly why I like this game so much. Mr. Palmer did such a great job in plot and character development that we mature people can argue about it and there are so many perspectives you can take on it. In so many other games it would be either "yeah, she is a slut with no excuse", "yeah, she was trickedand stupid" or "she is an angel" and nothing in between.
Yes, you're right! There isn't saints or sinners, just people doing some shit and having to deal with it.
Anna did wrong, David did wrong...all the characters did something morally questionable...

Reactions: TimoF965

New4new4

Sep 3, 2023
If I'm not wrong, there's an erotic story written about it. Liked that story too. Looking forward to this game(Love this game rendering too, very beautiful). If anyone is interested in reading the story, I can share it, but not now, as I'm new to this forum, and don't want to cause any misunderstanding.

Last edited:

THLE

Dec 27, 2022
If I'm not wrong, there's an erotic story written about it. Liked that story too. Looking forward to this game(Love this game rendering too, very beautiful). If anyone is interested in reading the story, I can share it, but not now, as I'm new to this forum, and don't want to cause any misunderstanding.
Interested in

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes