3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Rapey? What showing interest in a woman is rapey? The one that I get rapey vibes from is Marvin, the man is like old enough to be her granddad.
The line and definition of what's considered rapey is largely determined by how much the girl is into the guy being described (if said by a woman), or how much a a different guy is also into the the girl (if said by a man).

In other words any guy who uses the word "rapey' - while they may not be wrong, probably has conflicting interests.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm with you on this like there are better guys for her to choose from even perv Marvin is better than Chris or hypothetically one of her ex-boyfriends would be better than him if any of them show up in the future.

:ROFLMAO:Marvin that old fish? (n) :mad::( He is dangerous his place is in prison he is a sex offender he was smart and managed to avoid prison .Because he made a deal with law enforcement and turned against his former boss. And he avoided accusations of sexual harassment and rape of one of the former women at the company where he worked. :ROFLMAO: He's just like Chris, only smarter and more dangerous:sneaky:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Rapey? What showing interest in a woman is rapey? The one that I get rapey vibes from is Marvin, the man is like old enough to be her granddad.
Well the part about him walking into the bathroom uninvited and insisting on something Anna doesn't want is way worse than Marvin trying to take a chance on her. If that isn't traits of a rapist, I don't know what is.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Marvin that old fish? (n) :mad::( He is dangerous his place is in prison he is a sex offender he was smart and managed to avoid prison .Because he made a deal with law enforcement and turned against his former boss. And he avoided accusations of sexual harassment and rape of one of the former women at the company where he worked. :ROFLMAO: He's just like Chris, only smarter and more dangerous:sneaky:
Marvin's place is a museum he escaped from some egyptian tomb the son of a bitch is smart at least he doesn't just think with his head down like Chris he is dangerous we should give him a nickname that suits him like we already have some pretty famous ones the panty thief the deluded sex photographer the mummy The big tank Jake-snake :KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Marvin's place is a museum he escaped from some egyptian tomb the son of a bitch is smart at least he doesn't just think with his head down like Chris he is dangerous we should give him a nickname that suits him like we already have some pretty famous ones the panty thief the deluded sex photographer the mummy The big tank Jake-snake :KEK:

(y) Good thought I suggest old fish. But remember my friend, when we nicknamed Batman, not everyone liked it:ROFLMAO:.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey, you were thinking to me, I think that after the choices of who Anna thinks about while she's masturbating, I think that in CH3 she might invite this guy for a few drinks later, let's see what happens or she can talk to Kendra to confirm she was right before choosing some guy to get revenge if it's the way I'm thinking...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well I already call him “ the molester” since that’s what he already did and got away with it, but I also like “Old Perv” too, maybe he can do a poll on nicknames
IMG_1691.png IMG_1690.png IMG_1689.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey, you were thinking to me, I think that after the choices of who Anna thinks about while she's masturbating, I think that in CH3 she might invite this guy for a few drinks later, let's see what happens or she can talk to Kendra to confirm she was right before choosing some guy to get revenge if it's the way I'm thinking...
Anna will have no say in Ch3 if Kendra mom still rules over her. She will choose the right guy for Anna or several for her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) Good thought I suggest old fish. But remember my friend, when we nicknamed Batman, not everyone liked it:ROFLMAO:.
"old fish" this shit matches look dead fish eyes from him :KEK::KEK::KEK:
a4_4_37.jpg a4_4_53.jpg
one thing i have to say the renderings have improved a lot!!! Look how handsome this old Fish is even though I call him a mummy he's not that old lol it's the second picture it's hot as fuck "forget his fucking arm" focus on that ass you don't even have to imagine the panties Anna is already a little naughty :devilish::p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna will have no say in Ch3 if Kendra mom still rules over her. She will choose the right guy for Anna or several for her.
Yes, I had already thought about that the right guy for her in choosing Kendra would obviously be Jake. But i think Kendra has more guys on her mind like she might look up information about her exes if she hasn't already... to bring one of them up:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know why so many old guys if the game would have someone much better to take advantage of in Darren's case Even though I don't see this Strenbomber guy, I believe that David's father is much more handsome than he and Marvin put together. He would be much better because imagine the family disaster it would cause if he was having sex with Anna and it would be an added bonus to screw with Chris' mind because the two hate each other that to me would be beautiful to see.
3_1_409.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder if he looks like one of these old farts
View attachment 2734696
And no I do not need to see Anna in an old man gangbang :ROFLMAO: but I’m sure his pervy patronswouldvote for it
I think so but what the fuck huh fuck an old fart it will but a gangbang of old perverts oh no patrons would go back to this shit if it were possible please don't even encourage :KEK:
michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes