3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think instead of a rapey guy like Chris, she should have a legit love interest to cheat with. Hue hue hue
I'm with you on this like there are better guys for her to choose from even perv Marvin is better than Chris or hypothetically one of her ex-boyfriends would be better than him if any of them show up in the future.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I'm with you on this like there are better guys for her to choose from even perv Marvin is better than Chris or hypothetically one of her ex-boyfriends would be better than him if any of them show up in the future.
Yeah, I think out of our current lineup Jake is the best as the most vanilla 'love interest' route? I'm not sure. I would have to replay everything and pay attention to his parts lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, I think out of our current lineup Jake is the best as the most vanilla 'love interest' route? I'm not sure. I would have to replay everything and pay attention to his parts lol
Really he's my first choice after Hank Renaldo/Rafi vanilla not my type lol just be careful and see the choices right I myself will repeat everything from the beginning until the next update so I don't get screwed up front.:KEK:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes