3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Anna’s upset and confused… she needs your guidance.
OK!

Buy at least one kitchen knife. Your portion of dried spaghetti in a coffee cup is an insult to anyone who has eaten fresh pasta. Also, that's not how you do a Vulcan mind-meld.

But, on the positive side, if you season it heavily, you could use your new knife to serve Chris Spaghetti Carbonara made with his own sliced cock and he would relish it.

Ta ta for now.

Oct 11, 2022
OK!

Buy at least one kitchen knife. Your portion of dried spaghetti in a coffee cup is an insult to anyone who has eaten fresh pasta. Also, that's not how you do a Vulcan mind-meld.

But, on the positive side, if you season it heavily, you could use your new knife to serve Chris Spaghetti Carbonara made with his own sliced cock and he would relish it.

Ta ta for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OK!

Ta ta for now.
IMG_0742.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I think she's thinking about the conversation she had with David about the financial problem... or is it about the sexual desires she has been having in the case.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

I believe the image belongs to Saturday. Although the hairstyle is the same as Friday's, there are several facts that make me think it is from Saturday: When Chris chats with Anna on Friday evening, Anna tells him that she is already in bed. It's sportswear that doesn't seem to me to be Anna's bedtime clothes, but that of a Saturday morning.She's wearing a watch that she didn't wear before, it doesn't seem like it's normal to wear a watch to bed. The light in the kitchen looks like daylight. The doubt is whether she has found the panties while doing the laundry or she has also received a visit from Alexia and Braxton.

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021

Man she looks so hot and sexy here. I want Chris to come from behind and hug her. Then eventually make love to her on the counter slap :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes