3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me that in this update we will get to play only the last day i.e. Saturday or in this we will also get to see the glimpse of the next day??
Actually in the new update we will get to play both Friday and Saturday from Anna's perspective coz the last update ended on Thursday and maybe just maybe at the end of the newest update we will get to see a glimpse of part 3 which will be awesome.. :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Actually in the new update we will get to play both Friday and Saturday from Anna's perspective coz the last update ended on Thursday and maybe just maybe at the end of the newest update we will get to see a glimpse of part 3 which will be awesome.. :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Ohh okk

I forget tht in last update we played only thursday from anna's perspective ...

Thnks for reminding me that

Nd this explain that why dev taking time for this new update

Nd I hope in the end of this one he adds some glimpse of CHAPTER 3

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Are hot as fuck but the Croft Adventures It's too hot!!! Lara and Astrid in the next scenes caught fire :p
its_hot_in_here.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The final update of Part 2 is going to be a big one by the way I just know it's so many emotions to finally see the end of her anticipation for real action to happen soon. And we really need some dazzlers to make it hotter.:love::love::love:
Part 3 will see David going to make amends with Alexia I think at the same time we will see Anna dealing with the betrayal I just hope it goes in a different way it's time to jump some dicks lol
call-of-the-night-sex.gif
Just kidding I really want to see her running into Kendra's arms since she's become her friend mom I believe that's where she's going to take her best friend's advice and put it into practice changing the way she dresses she turns into a bitch and there you go...

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes