3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
David won’t turn into an Alpha, but I can assure you he wouldn’t be cool with Anna cheating or Chris trying to sleep with her. There won’t be the “cuck” option in the sense where David accepts all of this betrayal and does nothing about it. There could be a forgiveness path… I won’t rule that out, but it wouldn’t be in a way where David is a total pushover.
It is clear that there will be no Swinging or Cuckoldry (Netorase). It is also clear that the game is mainly about Cheating, how it occurs, the role of the dramatis personae and its consequences. But will there be any Netorare moments in the story? That is, a moment when David somehow observes Anna having sex with someone else, hates what he is seeing, tries to avoid it, but cannot avoid it and at the same time is turned on by what he sees (that is the factual and psychological complexity of the Netorare fetish).

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I'm going all in with Babysitters at the moment but if it stops appealing to me, I will flip to A Perfect Marriage. Anna is phenomenal and the chemistry between Anna and Chris makes Chris MVP from all the dudes and out of everyone Chris is going all out of his way to get with Anna, even more than her husband. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This is what a don’t understand- you fools who think milking is my way of making more money.

First off, I pay for the artwork (the artist is worth every penny, by the way), and then in my country I pay tax on 100% of the receipts (I don’t pass the tax on to the artist). If you think I’m fat and happy off the patrons I have, you should take a course on economics. For the amount of time I spend on this project, it basically nets to minimum wage on a per hour basis right now.

Secondly, if I really wanted to maximize my profits, I’d finish the damn project so I can go on to the next project… and I’d finish THAT project so I can work on another project… expanding my customer base. If I started releasing updates in Part 3 tomorrow, my patron count would probably double. Why would I stall out in Part 2 if making money was my motivation?

This is a hobby for me. I want to create an amazing visual novel I can share with fans, and I want to make it interactive so that they have some say on how the story goes. I want people to enjoy it. I offer it for free. I reward patrons with early releases and bonus content… I don’t charge for access. Profit isn’t my motivation, but I definitely appreciate money to fund the project, and it keeps me going because I feel like I’m using my free time somewhat productively when I’m compensated. It’s a lot of work… ask any developer.

Tell me the game sucks… tell me I’m slow… tell me to go F myself… I’m not going to argue subjectives. But don’t say I’m milking or losing interest because that’s factually wrong, straight from the horses mouth. Beyond it being wrong, it doesn’t make sense economically, at least in my case.

Unfortunately, progress of this project ebb and flows with my life, being that this is a hobby. If anyone isn’t happy they should come back in a year… there will be a lot more content at that point. For everyone else, sit back and enjoy the ride
IMG_0615.gif

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I’m going to release something once part 2 is done adding clarity to the routes. I want this to resemble a real life situation where you make decisions - not knowing the outcome - and you reap the consequences of those decisions.

Part 3 will NOT be quick. It will have a lot of content. But it will no longer be buildup and discovery content… It will be results-oriented. Anna won’t just fuck the first guy she encounters once David leaves the house. That would be hot, no doubt, but this is more complicated than a simple revenge story. They have a child together, and Anna isn’t fully convinced David had an affair. She will have all sorts of conflicting thoughts… including the influences you have over her ;)
That's exactly how I judged you: a person who has a good story to tell, knows how to put it into words and loves what he is doing. I like that :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Who interesting: you can make avatars or just for fun. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved each one representing our predators the strawberry Jake-snake the chocolate Renaldo and Rafi. The pill we already know who could do that in drug it the bullet would be the big TANK and in the end he would unload his ammunition on Anna.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Game is entirely too drawn out. I dont give a damn who doesn't like that being said, never will care. You have lap dogs in here that just tolerate whatever a developer throws out there...I lost interest in this game a couple lame updates ago because it's more of a soap opera then a game
there are few who didn't like it when i said that. i can see through your soul.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Well Anna could have snuck into the bedroom door when Chris stayed over and gave him a show while he relieved himself. :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes