3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes he has the same shirt.
View attachment 2793566
He could have seen David grabbing her boobs and kissing her if that's the choice we want and also rejecting her advances now whoever was in the bushes is pretty sure it was braxton. Leonard could have seen that whole scene and hid behind his car or also filmed it for a second witness in case they needed it in my theory because Anna might still have doubts even with Alexia, her supposed boyfriend, proving the betrayal, Leonard getting into it would be more proof that it was in fact real.
Anna would not accept any contact with him after what he did but he could beg for a chance and show the same or even more proofs
Braxton was allowed to film and take pictures because Alexa asked him to. She promised to provide evidence for Kendra. :unsure:But Panty Man quickly ran to Chris as if he had seen a ghost

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
In what day of chapter 3 you believe this become reality?
I want to believe that our lucky day is going to be Friday of next week so Anna had the necessary time to decide if she wants to try new BIG stuff or no.
I don't know. I would like it to happen on a Monday! :ROFLMAO:
But understanding how the plot moves, this will take more than one game week! Part 3 most likely will not be divided into days from Monday to Sunday, it will have time jumps to add realism to the plot.
It's my opinion.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
In what day of chapter 3 you believe this become reality?
I want to believe that our lucky day is going to be Friday of next week so Anna had the necessary time to decide if she wants to try new BIG stuff or no.
Time doesn't matter. It has to be written well and understandably so that an arc of suspense builds up. And it has to be discharged at the right time

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know. I would like it to happen on a Monday! :ROFLMAO:
But understanding how the plot moves, this will take more than one game week! Part 3 most likely will not be divided into days from Monday to Sunday, it will have time jumps to add realism to the plot.
It's my opinion.
I think we'll play CH3 someday, we'll alternate playing Anna and David. I just don't know how it will be done over time? e.g. 1 Day Anna or 1 Day David.It seems that in CH3 we will play David first?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think we'll play CH3 someday, we'll alternate playing Anna and David. I just don't know how it will be done over time? e.g. 1 Day Anna or 1 Day David.It seems that in CH3 we will play David first?
As far as I remember, the dev said that there would be no separation in the third part, for the perspective of Anna and David - some kind of story would go together.
Moreover, Anna will have much more content.
I think so.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Braxton was allowed to film and take pictures because Alexa asked him to. She promised to provide evidence for Kendra. :unsure:But Panty Man quickly ran to Chris as if he had seen a ghost
Indeed he did as he was told. Hahaha it looks like he saw a ghost anyway but we know what he saw Leonard even joked with David about it I just don't remember what he said..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think we'll see both at the same time. Dev said that part three will not be equal to CH1 and 2 and when Anna's expectation is over we will see David looking for Alexia.
But I believe it will be quick and then we return to Ana completely tearful and lost in thought..
we'll see a lot more of Ana than David by the way

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Coriolan You could make us an art with Hank's like having breakfast with Anna in a different way right from the source:sneaky:

ItsNotUs we can't forget about you too since you two are the ones who bring arts here for us if you're not busy, it would be nice to have art like this or even different from your taste.
Meanwhile, I'm going to look for someone to do a typical art for this game. It's high time.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Coriolan You could make us an art with Hank's like having breakfast with Anna in a different way right from the source:sneaky:

ItsNotUs we can't forget about you too since you two are the ones who bring arts here for us if you're not busy, it would be nice to have art like this or even different from your taste.
Meanwhile, I'm going to look for someone to do a typical art for this game. It's high time.
Do you mean art thit Hank?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes