3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think that the perfect wedding is now only the title, hhahahhahaha
It all started after Anna's problems started to appear. Now she being an insatiable mommy needs someone to feed her hunger David wouldn't be able to put up with this blonde for long.:devilish:

Reactions: Isabella69

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
<-----join the club

"I may be away from my computer, but that’s not stopping my brain from working on the project. Being away has given me some time to think through scenarios and ideas. I can’t wait to get back and resume work! I’ve attached a teaser pic for the next update. What’s Leonard up to?? - "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got a question...who the hell is Leonard?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Shit, of course being a mom, I didn't know it turned them bitches, how times have changed, hahahaha
Her raging hormones say it all even Dr Carol even warned her about it.
We've seen that Anna is holding back at least for now.:sneaky:

Reactions: Isabella69

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Another one of David's fake friends
Apparently this guys cannot catch a break. Everyone is out to mess up his life. Starting from his ex, his best friend, other friends, most probably his own father in the future(I'm pretty sure of it), a hole bunch of people who wants to sleep with his wife and finally his wife's hormones(those damn hormones!).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Apparently this guys cannot catch a break. Everyone is out to mess up his life. Starting from his ex, his best friend, other friends, most probably his own father in the future(I'm pretty sure of it), a hole bunch of people who wants to sleep with his wife and finally his wife's hormones(those damn hormones!).
And they won't until they manage to destroy their marriage and a little bit of pussy lol already Kendra might have what she wants in the end I just don't know how but we'll also see Darren at some point trying his luck I think there would even be Ana's own brothers trying if there was incest.
Everyone wants a piece of his lovely wife while David worries about Hank's forgetting about his fake friends. HE forgot that betrayal comes from those we least expect since hormones helped a lot in her corruption it's up to us to choose whether Anna will become a hungry bitch obedient to the boss or faithful

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Well if Anna is a whore and can't help herself, it would be nice to be able to choose with David, divorce is the delegation on the daughter, fair division, Anna all the cocks she wants, David, home and daughter, hahahaha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm confused! :ROFLMAO:
Do you want a dinner scene with Jake, Marvin or BBC?
And by the way, I don’t have Marvin’s model either - I have Chris - will it work !?:sneaky:
Sorry for the confusion I said it could be one of them since you didn't have Hank's model. Chris lmaoooo:WaitWhat:
then you kill me hahahahaha but since you don't have grandpa bring Jake-snake if possible And also Chris for those who like him but of course with a little surprise, everyone here deserves arts with their favorite characters it's not something that will happen in the game anyway so for me it's cool :KEK:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry for the confusion I said it could be one of them since you didn't have Hank's model. Chris lmaoooo:WaitWhat:
then you kill me hahahahaha but since you don't have grandpa bring Jake-snake if possible And also Chris for those who like him but of course with a little surprise, everyone here deserves arts with their favorite characters it's not something that will happen in the game anyway so for me it's cool :KEK:
Well, what is the concept of the scene - just dinner - gatherings at the table with a glass of wine?

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
We inform our kind customers that at the next update the ticket offices will be open to get in line with the aim of getting Anna, don't worry, you will all be satisfied or reimbursed, hahahhahaha

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
We were having a conversation the other day about who had worse friends, David or Anna, and while we could not come to a consensus it did lead to a fascinating conversation about the philosophy of Hannah Arendt and the banality of evil so it wasn't a total loss. Both sets of friends are equally fake and although Anna's are certainly more malevolent David's are just as insidious. They both have shitty taste in friends. We would love to hear your thoughts, though, as we couldn't come up with a better way to decide than a coin flip or a game of rock paper scissors.
David has a serious problem of lack of confidence generated by his father. If we analyse the behaviour of Darren's father towards his son, it is that of the president and founder of the company who does not trust his son, and for whom the company will always be his own. So when David learns that the ruin of the Company is because his father has been buying toy trains on shady internet sites with the company's account, he is neither surprised, nor alarmed; nor, of course, does he scold his father. This situation of company president, only son, who is there because he is Darren's son, leads David to be sullen, to always be trying to prove that he deserves to be there and to have no empathy for anyone. If you look at him, when he meets Anna he goes to lunch alone, he goes to the gym alone and none of his colleagues visit him in the office. He's a dull guy, who hardly ever smiles. He hates Renaldo because he is his opposite: handsome, with an attractive personality, the employees adore him, he is efficient, a good worker, he dances and, of course, he thinks that David is there because he is Darren's son (like the whole office) and David knows it.
His ostracism also leads him to not knowing any of Anna's colleagues for years, except for Hank and because he happened to meet him in a restaurant. Of course, he doesnt like anyone except the girl, Kendra.
As for his "friends", David has no friends, he has a few parasites with whom he creates dangerous symbioses. He uses Chris and Leonard so that he can learn to flirt and have fun. For the others, David was the useful fool, the eternal pupil who flattered and adored them. The symbiosis ends when David gets something that the parasites, who are close to 40, do not have and envy, a beautiful wife; and when David attacks their self-esteem because he boasts about it. At that moment the parasites decide to finish off the host, who is no longer useful; now their prey is David's wife, who, moreover, has put herself in range.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes