3.70 star(s) 104 Votes
Oct 6, 2022
could you cite good games on this topic? Where the wife is cheating on her husband.

I liked Anna - Exciting Affection, Exciting Games (not exactly what I would like), My life as a loser (I liked the game, but the graphics are terrible), Pandoras Box, Project Hot Wife, The Adventurous couple.

Are there any other good games? Preferably Renpy

Reactions: Haha9999

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
could you cite good games on this topic? Where the wife is cheating on her husband.

I liked Anna - Exciting Affection, Exciting Games (not exactly what I would like), My life as a loser (I liked the game, but the graphics are terrible), Pandoras Box, Project Hot Wife, The Adventurous couple.

Are there any other good games? Preferably Renpy
Lisa, Naked ambition, office wife, watching my wife.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We've got to be careful with the game recommendations. It is considered off-topic as it is but according to the updated site rules, they are going to start cracking that whip about that a little harder. Along with booting posts for kink-shaming which is a development that I am quite happy about. We would probably only have 200 pages in this thread if all of those got shit-canned.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Well, if you think like that, you should ignore the game, because for you it's just another copy like others. Maybe you'll find the game you want elsewhere.:rolleyes:
Oh one more thing a simple answer from Dev about Anna's corruption..
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-4-mr-palmer.118449/post-11295414
so I'm not free to criticize the game, I have to play the sheep like everyone is saying it's good, or I can limit myself to giving my opinion to make it clear that it could be improved, I didn't say it's a crap game etc.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The third "teaser" contains a spoiler of characters that will be present in the scene, whoever wants to deprive himself of a surprise can not open it. :sneaky:

P.S: Does anyone know why textures are burned into white dots during rendering and how to deal with it?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The third "teaser" contains a spoiler of characters that will be present in the scene, whoever wants to deprive himself of a surprise can not open it. :sneaky:

P.S: Does anyone know why textures are burned into white dots during rendering and how to deal with it?
Man this art turned out so good like really! Maybe we'll even see scenes like this in Anna's meetings apart from crazy Kendra, you can even have a double date with two guys lol
Now about the textures I don't know anything if I wouldn't try to help bro

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Just a few more days to go
Here is exactly what Mr. Palmer said on 7/13.
"I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday. Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see."

The last sentence is key. : ) Cautious optimism.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Here is exactly what Mr. Palmer said on 7/13.
"I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday. Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see."

The last sentence is key. : ) Cautious optimism.
No, I think we would have heard something by now if he was on target for a late July release.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes