3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
During this quarrel between David and Anna. Anna was acting like a stupid bimbo. Though David had strong arguments against Henk. When Anna was defending Henk here, there should be a flashback to remind her of this dinner of how Henk was acting inappropriately. This is where Anna's thought should arise that perhaps David was right about Henk. This is what I missed, maybe CH2 will be there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
During this quarrel between David and Anna. Anna was acting like a stupid bimbo. Though David had strong arguments against Henk. When Anna was defending Henk here, there should be a flashback to remind her of this dinner of how Henk was acting inappropriately. This is where Anna's thought should arise that perhaps David was right about Henk. This is what I missed, maybe CH2 will be there.
It probably explain in chapter 2 if not then it will big loop hole in story...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I found an interesting thing when Jack tells Chris what the award is, but he cuts off the topic. I wonder what the prize is, it is definitely not Anna

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The two "friends" are having a guy's night out on Friday. How will their night go?
Is this about to be one of the classic episodes of "hubby can't handle the alcochol, it's okay, best friend will help him home" :D If so a bit cliche, but if well executed I wouldn't mind.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is this about to be one of the classic episodes of "hubby can't handle the alcochol, it's okay, best friend will help him home" :D If so a bit cliche, but if well executed I wouldn't mind.
:ROFLMAO: Probably differently, however, wife and Jack played at the happy hour organized by Kendra, and they stayed on the ice.how can David invite this snake?

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) Yes Anna was completely crazy and being an idiot with David and defending the pervert Henk is she being too naive to trust him or is she blind to not see that her boss is wanting her sweet pussy :devilish:
Is like you said in CH2 we will see more crisp (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) Yes Anna was completely crazy and being an idiot with David and defending the pervert Henk is she being too naive to trust him or is she blind to not see that her boss is wanting her sweet pussy :devilish:
Is like you said in CH2 we will see more crisp (y)
:unsure:I hope that after Ch1 the kinetic choices are over.

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes