3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Has the developer made any comments as to what type of NTR this game will contain? Most commonly, when the term NTR is used on this site, it seems to encompass all forms the MC's significant other having sex with other characters, but there are many different ways such a relationship is portrayed, which is why I'm asking.

So far, the NTR in this games seems to be the type where the male MC does not give his consent, and his significant other decides to be unfaithful on her own accord. Of course, there is a certain element of manipulation from the other male characters, but Anna does engage in an inappropriate way with them, and does so behind David's back. David is also portrayed as someone who fails to satisfy his wife, and does not give her all of his attention. This leads me to believe that it will be more of cheating scenario, that is based in David's inadequacy. Does anyone have any insight into this?
I'm pretty certain that this isn't going to be a sharing game based on the available evidence, but it isn't really going to be "hard" NTR either. It is pretty much going to split the difference that at a certain point I'm sure that David is going to find out (or at least suspect) what is going on and how he reacts is going to be the main narrative thrust of the story. If it did have a branch where David decided that he likes her extramarital activities, bringing the couple closer, it might be worth it just to see the look on Kendra's face when she finds out how spectacularly her plan had backfired.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why are you laughing about this ? people died in real life beacuse they lost everything in a divorce court. im glad to see marriage being in huge decline because it had lost all its value once divorce is concerend,
I'm sorry that I know many people lose everything they value in a divorce including their own life a lot of the time after that. I put on the laughing reactions for remembering Amber Heard for failing to take everything of value from our favorite captain so I apologize again for offending some people here.. that was not my intention I don't know what country you are from but in mine we find this kind of separation sad and funny at the same time :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm pretty certain that this isn't going to be a sharing game based on the available evidence, but it isn't really going to be "hard" NTR either. It is pretty much going to split the difference that at a certain point I'm sure that David is going to find out (or at least suspect) what is going on and how he reacts is going to be the main narrative thrust of the story. If it did have a branch where David decided that he likes her extramarital activities, bringing the couple closer, it might be worth it just to see the look on Kendra's face when she finds out how spectacularly her plan had backfired.
I think Sexulane Predatory will want to force both of them to cheat, and set the spouse against himself, so that the sexual prodators will achieve their goal.

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
While I do not know what type of ntr is going to be in this one, I prefer the reluctant or innocent type of corruption and hope it's that style and not so completely obvious and then just being completely trash people but doing those actions because of necessity and love for the family. But we will see... The writing is quite well done and really enjoy this so far!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Has the developer made any comments as to what type of NTR this game will contain? Most commonly, when the term NTR is used on this site, it seems to encompass all forms the MC's significant other having sex with other characters, but there are many different ways such a relationship is portrayed, which is why I'm asking.

So far, the NTR in this games seems to be the type where the male MC does not give his consent, and his significant other decides to be unfaithful on her own accord. Of course, there is a certain element of manipulation from the other male characters, but Anna does engage in an inappropriate way with them, and does so behind David's back. David is also portrayed as someone who fails to satisfy his wife, and does not give her all of his attention. This leads me to believe that it will be more of cheating scenario, that is based in David's inadequacy. Does anyone have any insight into this?
Yes, I do.
But you'll have to wait and see how it plays out.
And at the end of the day, it's YOU who decides what happens. That's why it's a game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Go to the spoiler on the front page. In this game, the NTR type will be Netorare

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
While I do not know what type of ntr is going to be in this one, I prefer the reluctant or innocent type of corruption and hope it's that style and not so completely obvious and then just being completely trash people but doing those actions because of necessity and love for the family. But we will see... The writing is quite well done and really enjoy this so far!
With Chris there will be just cheating. With Jake NTR type a. With the boss or others, maybe NTR type a or type b.

I recommend this site to see differences https://f95zone.to/threads/help-wit...ons-recommendations-resources-and-news.99024/

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The two "friends" are having a guy's night out on Friday. How will their night go?
View attachment 2047063
I have a theory that Chris might ask where Anna David tells him she's at work to come back late or tomorrow because she doesn't know exactly and she's having happy hour after work and Chris will ask with whom with his colleague Jack and Kendra. Chris might discover he's the same guy he met at the bar, might drink too much again, and say he's not going home because he can't. The goal, of course, was to meet Anna if she returned before Chris went to sleep.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

In this game, the NTR type will be Netorare

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Blackmail and rape can be excluded from this game because there are no tags, and neither do I have any plans for the future.
I'm not so sure about blackmail with the David's father debt, apart from the boss, there are some other suspicious characters who could blackmail Anna, even the boss. Anna understands boss lusty behaviour but I don't think she will have sex with him without blackmail or abuse, maybe light with a NTR A .

I am with you about there will not be rape with violence, but rape to a drugged Anna is a possibility. If I don't remember bad, Anna was drugged in the erotic literature antecedent (with no sexual consecuences) but could be used with worse consecuences in the game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not so sure about blackmail with the David's father debt, apart from the boss, there are some other suspicious characters who could blackmail Anna, even the boss. Anna understands boss lusty behaviour but I don't think she will have sex with him without blackmail or abuse, maybe light with a NTR A .

I am with you about there will not be rape with violence, but rape to a drugged Anna is a possibility. If I don't remember bad, Anna was drugged in the erotic literature antecedent (with no sexual consecuences) but could be used with worse consecuences in the game.
How do you remember Pita's conversation with Henk on the phone. Pit promotes blackmail. To which Henk said he did not want to blackmail Anna. Anna is to come voluntarily to Henk of her own free will and be grateful that he has solved problems in David's company. Can you provide a title for this book or a link?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes