3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
bruh I was talking about any sex scene while she was pregnant with a stranger not touching her ass.
Do you mean impregnated by her boss ? The ass scene keep open this scenario.
It may be with the choices of the player, I presume. It depends from the DEV ideas.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Only a suggestion: dev should change the image on the husband phone, where the friend zoom to see better the wife. The photo should has some spicy particular, like a red nude nip, a slice view of the pussy, etc.

Reactions: Perfect guy

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Good start, i like the wife model really much, curious about what comes next in the story.

Hopefully there will be a adventorous couple type content, trying new things but not cheating etc.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thats more like "A Perfect Girl". She is just perfect everyway. Im really happy that ntr is avoidable. We can get nice romance with finally really good girl and I hope david notices chris. thats like worst friend ever lol. I'm looking forward to the new update. good luck dev

Reactions: Lokitox8

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Thats more like "A Perfect Girl". She is just perfect everyway. Im really happy that ntr is avoidable. We can get nice romance with finally really good girl and I hope david notices chris. thats like worst friend ever lol. I'm looking forward to the new update. good luck dev
It would be even better on romance path to just bang the wife in front of Chris to assert dominance. :rolleyes:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so can we make the wife a cuckqueen? just curious to see how much we can influence her reaction.

like is the game basically NTR or romance? if thats the case well at least i have one route to do.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
so can we make the wife a cuckqueen? just curious to see how much we can influence her reaction.

like is the game basically NTR or romance? if thats the case well at least i have one route to do.
Let's hope it wont be like other games that have non-ntr route but that route basically don't have any juicy content.

Never had problem with NTR paths, but it would be fun in this game to see the MC becoming a better "lover".

It's rare but i actually like this MC, he seems normal.

Reactions: Look-see
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes