3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I actually read yesterday the whole story of "How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage" and part 2 written by the dev, so i hope that because its in visual novel format, it will be more open to players decisions and will really affect the outcomes differently.

It seems like this game is a combined story between the two parts of that erotic story.

Oh, i thought more like actually the husband would be doing that in front of his treacherous friend.
In my path if it will be possible, my MC won't cheat. :rolleyes:
I always say that in these kind of games the "vanilla route" hides a lot of fantastic ideas from the dev. Adult games are tales and our mind needs to escape from daily routine. Who likes harems, who likes cheatings, who likes sharing, but always food for our fantasies.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I always say that in these kind of games the "vanilla route" hides a lot of fantastic ideas from the dev. Adult games are tales and our mind needs to escape from daily routine. Who likes harems, who likes cheatings, who likes sharing, but always food for our fantasies.
In my opinion the typical vanilla routes that many devs make are the most vanilla, i think theres always a way to spice up stuff and you can add to specific couples life without them sharing or cheating, like rough sex or sex in public or just in front of someone, tieing them up to the chair and watching without being able to do anything, couple orgies, some roleplaying etc.

It's like missionary every sunday and thats it. :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In my opinion the typical vanilla routes that many devs make are the most vanilla, i think theres always a way to spice up stuff and you can add to specific couples life without them sharing or cheating, like rough sex or sex in public or just in front of someone, tieing them up to the chair and watching without being able to do anything, couple orgies, some roleplaying etc.

It's like missionary every sunday and thats it. :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I got it, now I have understood your ideas.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this section, there really is no motivation to play as the MC we are given.
MC has no thoughts other than ”I am awesome, I worship my wife”, so anything else is babble.
The wife has no motivation to accept the men throwing weinstein gropey asshole moves on her.
She is one proud valued manager who is shown being groped and demeaned by assholes beneath her.
Again, her motivations are not showing. Games are just bland like this, no thoughts, no nothing.
As of right now, the motivations are all in the enemy territory and do not align in the MCs heads.

Reactions: atrebor68

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
So far this game has the same storyline of which itself is apparently an inspiration of . But the dev has already told us this game will follow a different route from those stories.
Thank you

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Could you should create a VN for sure
The plot will be:
- an happy marriage, with some little spicy fact in the past;
- an husband with his hidden kinks;
- a calm, shop-worker wife, but with an hot past;
- a good, normal teen daughter, so many curios about Instagram models word.

That's it.

Nov 8, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I've seen this horrible old man model in more than one game.
… hehe,
… think about it. Made woman, nothing easier than banging a man of the Brad-Pitt-type, right? But, on a scale of one to ten, how much slut should be a girl, sleeping with that one, and/or, eventually, getting knocked up by him? … at least a billion!

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
The plot will be:
- an happy marriage, with some little spicy fact in the past;
- an husband with his hidden kinks;
- a calm, shop-worker wife, but with an hot past;
- a good, normal teen daughter, so many curios about Instagram models word.

That's it.
Please make this game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coder has nothing to do with writer, like, at all.
Coder strings some disjointer dialogues with bad grammar and nonsense tier into machine fodder.
Writer gets some message across or at least tries to.
Many a game lack the message, lack the motivation, lack the coherence to translate emotion to game.
Stellar example is this game here. Needs tons a rewrites and a coder overhaul.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It seems the enemies are waiting for the marriage ? How many will be released from the perspective of each person?

Feb 26, 2022
Sorry in advance since this doesn't belong here, but I'm desperately trying to find a similar VN with a husband being a douchebag to his wife and her being corrupted by a freaky neighbour, (and / or lesbian pupil of hers). The story starts with the couple arriving at their new apartment with the husband not having enough money to pay the cab driver. The scenes of corruption from the neighbour were hot as f.
Appreciate any help.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes