3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Alright guys let's try to predict the next update of perfect marriage. You can start where the last update ends and give your turn to the story and predict it . The story with most accuracy is going to get 50 TRX from my side for free.
Dev can't participate .

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Alright guys let's try to predict the next update of perfect marriage. You can start where the last update ends and give your turn to the story and predict it . The story with most accuracy is going to get 50 TRX from my side for free.
Dev can't participate .
The wife will start to give in to her desires and start sending more suggestive text messages. She might as well start sending pictures with skimpier outfit while trying to justify in her head that that's not exactly cheating or what not. The dude will be emboldened by that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The wife will start to give in to her desires and start sending more suggestive text messages. She might as well start sending pictures with skimpier outfit while trying to justify in her head that that's not exactly cheating or what not. The dude will be emboldened by that.
I think his wife will not send him anything now, because in the second chapter we will have the choice whether to send him photos, I suspect

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I think his wife will not send him anything now, because in the second chapter we will have the choice whether to send him photos, I suspect
I think sending a picture is still possible. But not nudes. That would seem to early.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished the first update. A pretty good start, but poor fucking David. Is there anyone in the game, even one damn person, who doesn't want to fuck his wife or ruin his marriage? He's a fairly inoffensive guy so he must have pissed off some pagan deity in a past life.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just finished the first update. A pretty good start, but poor fucking David. Is there anyone in the game, even one damn person, who doesn't want to fuck his wife or ruin his marriage? He's a fairly inoffensive guy so he must have pissed off some pagan deity in a past life.

Only the enemies themselves surround marriage

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dev can't participate .
Wife continues to message with the hubbie friend, she became very confident she's again pretty and hot and she start to wear more and more sexy (remember the hormones thypoon in her body and mind). At the end of the chapter she accepts to go out to dance, has a discussion with hubbie and for revenge she goes to dance like a slut...

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Good start... I like the way this is going.. They focused on the emotional aspect of the couple... Hope they stablish more connection between them....

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Good start. Great potential. Hope will be good.
I might like it
Yay for all female corruption games :D

Btw, Mr_Palmer, why didn't you use these pictures "1_2_261, 374, 375, 376" with your animations?
they are good pictures of corruption starter :)

And if it's not too much to ask, can you add an option to change MCs' names?

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Good start. Great potential. Hope will be good.
I might like it
Yay for all female corruption games :D

Btw, Mr_Palmer, why didn't you use these pictures "1_2_261, 374, 375, 376" with your animations?
they are good pictures of corruption starter :)

And if it's not too much to ask, can you add an option to change MCs' names?
Hey man can you share the picture or screen shot of the picture I couldn't find it.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hey man can you share the picture or screen shot of the picture I couldn't find it.
All pictures are in the game folder. Look in "APerfectMarriage-1.0-pc\game\images" folder.
And maybe we will get them in the next update :)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes