3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Good start. Great potential. Hope will be good.
I might like it
Yay for all female corruption games :D

Btw, Mr_Palmer, why didn't you use these pictures "1_2_261, 374, 375, 376" with your animations?
they are good pictures of corruption starter :)

And if it's not too much to ask, can you add an option to change MCs' names?
Those will be in later update. It will fit better in a future scene, so they aren’t relevant in first update.

Reactions: luca and Looper9

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Mr_Palmer

What will the choices in individual chapters look like, incl. in the first chapter, the husband compiles the appearance of his wife's dress for work. And from the wife's perspective it will look like this, the wife accepts his opinion about her dress for work, yes or no?

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
@
Mr_Palmer

What will the choices in individual chapters look like, incl. in the first chapter, the husband compiles the appearance of his wife's dress for work. And from the wife's perspective it will look like this, the wife accepts his opinion about her dress for work, yes or no?
The choices in Part 1 are for David, and they serve two purposes: 1) to shape his character, and 2) to impact what happens in his marriage to Anna. Not all choices relate to both, but all choices do matter on some level.

In Monday, David faces a number of choices. When it comes to Anna going back to work, we know David is concerned. She's a friendly woman who sees the good in everyone and doesn't assume men have lusty feelings for her. Do you want David to be confident in his wife being around horny men at her office, or do you want him to be worried? And further, you have to consider the impact on Anna... does she respond well to her husband being overprotective, or does it annoy her?

When it comes to David going to the gym and facing an attractive, flirtatious woman, how do you want him to respond? Keep in mind, you can't totally control David. The story is somewhat kinetic in that you can't just tell David to fuck Alexia on the gym floor. There has to be a realistic element to a story like this, and David is a faithful husband at his core. But you can make some decisions for him that shape his interactions with her, and they could have an impact later on.

Part 1 and Part 2 are largely kinetic, but the choices do matter. Part 3 will be a product of the choices in Parts 1 and 2 in terms of David's and Anna's characters and the path of their marriage. Some decisions may have a large impact down the road.

Someone may make a playthrough at some point, but really, when it comes to Part 1 and Part 2, there's no major content you're missing based on decisions... you're just laying the ground work.

Primem

May 12, 2022
Mr_Palmer Actually it's quite simple the creator won't get much traffic because of the time of public release , creator doesn't even have much patreon or other support a lot of people doesn't even know about this game, if you look at other games those creator are quite different even though they have such a good margin of supporters they release it publicly in between a week, i'm not saying that this creator has to publish soon but if you would take so long to publish for public you won't get much traffic, you won't get much support only those will support you, who is still support you, think about it once because it doesn't matter if you will release ut after 15 days or a week, your update will be publicly release very soon through different websites, i'm not condemn you just saying, every games update release very soon after it publish, so think about it once if you want to increase your patreon, i'm joined in one group of my friends, it's 800 peoples group and they have a lot patreons of good games such as AWAM, DESERT STALKER, HEART PROBLEMS and many more i get new post every time, you have quite less patreon supporte so think of releasing it soon, just saying bye!

Reactions: Haha9999

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I don't wanna be that guy but paying $5 for bronze tier just to be 3 days ahead of public release seems really underwhelming.

I really like the game and want to support you, but you should really give the release dates another look. Public release shouldn't be too far off too.. as they do generate traffic like what someone else said.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Guys let's not be negative. Dev is new let's help him understand and let him help grow this community.

Give him constructive feedback and don't be negative towards him.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes